Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Buys A Brabus G-wagon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Buys A Brabus G-wagon (512 Views)

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Buys A Brabus G-wagon by elizabeth24: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham buys a new Brabus G-Wagon as she shares this news to her followers on Instagram.

While the celebration was still going on, Toyin's colleague, Iyabo Ojo who congratulated her wrote;

@toyin_abraham if I hear say you no go wash this one for me na Ire go help us settle fight, congratulations darling, super super proud of you . all my god daughters be boasting brains
#hardworkingwoman

WATCH THE VIDEO ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/02/Nollywood-actress-Toyin-Abraham-buys-a-new-Brabus-G-Wagon.html

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Buys A Brabus G-wagon by We4all: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Buys A Brabus G-wagon by lkillbrokehoes: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!
She's into runs too but I think part of her money also comes from her movie, her latest movie alakada was a box office in Naira
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Buys A Brabus G-wagon by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
This one is in competition with Liz Anjorin,congrats all the same try and make the competition a healthy one
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Buys A Brabus G-wagon by lkillbrokehoes: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
This one is in competition with Liz Anjorin,congrats all the same try and make the competition a healthy one
Warrgidanairala how far? the only fake ass online big girl on this forum cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Latest Trending Videos On Youtube Right Now(destiny Etiko Married Deity) Full Vi / Meek Mill Spit On Tekashi 69 & They Fight Outside Atlanta Club(video) / Top 2 Nigerian Female Artists To Watch Out For In 2021 [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.