Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria (3423 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
post your pic with your name on a piece of paper and see if i wont snatch your soul
U Can't. I Posted My Pics Here B4 In My Profile. And I Don't Want To Post It. If U Claim Dat U Are A Kind Of Powerful, Why Not Prove It By Snatching It.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
a nairalander that sold his soul to me this night

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2021
danvault:

You have no super powers after all, cuz you should know that I've not had sex for over a year and the last time was with my girlfriend. You no get my money joor, bentley money for a start. You dey find soul to buy for 5m naira? Look at this fake agent.

You've been used, my son
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:25am On Feb 12, 2021
LordReed:
I like this kind of deal, selling imaginary things for real money. Mr SatantheDestroy how much are you buying souls?

I think he's being sarcastic lol and I love it
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 1:26am On Feb 12, 2021
1Sharon:

You've been used, my son

What is my real name? Bastarrd hoe. I better pass una, what cars do you drive? I don't need your fake help. It is easier for a yahoo boy to use a menstruator lol.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Truvel:
U Can't. I Posted My Pics Here B4 In My Profile. And I Don't Want To Post It. If U Claim Dat U Are A Kind Of Powerful, Why Not Prove It By Snatching It.

Forget that bastarrd, he does not know I am familiar with the initiation process of satanists. Ask him if he insulted Jesus and called the holy spirit good for nothing signed on a piece of paper with his blood, and ask him how he sent his oath to satan and how he was visited. These ones are hungry impersonators.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 1:35am On Feb 12, 2021
SATANN:
try to invite them the satanic mass holding at the satanic lodge in VI

Is this V.I? Talking about a mass holding there but uploaded a picture of yankee. Low budget satanist wannabe.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by woleomojesu(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
ur soul has been used too.
damn why cant i get a pure soul
You are right, my soul has been bought and redeem by the blood of Jesus Christ. So it's not available for the cursed one and you his cursed fellows

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2021
danvault:

What is my real name? Bastarrd hoe. I better pass una, what cars do you drive? I don't need your fake help. It is easier for a yahoo boy to use a menstruator lol.

Yep. The last bitัh defo did a number on you. You're only a shell with no core.

You'll be alright x
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by mic360(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
a nairalander that sold his soul to me this night
Be Deceiving Urself & Ur Guilible Folks Here.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
1Sharon:

You've been used, my son
i told him but he wont believe cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by finalboss(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
danvault:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You see soul you dey run, oya tell me my real name. You dey behave as if you don read my destiny. If my ex gf used me, why is she still broke? Why do they still need my help? Lol you can't afford my soul, tell your master the real satan to call me.
Lmfao
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 2:06am On Feb 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Yep. The last bitัh defo did a number on you. You're only a shell with no core.

You'll be alright x

Okay I'm a virgin, I just dey look all of una, I get money pass u check am well, mumu.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 2:17am On Feb 14, 2021
danvault:

Okay I'm a virgin, I just dey look all of una, I get money pass u check am well, mumu.

I thought you last had sex a year ago?

Don't quake in your boots and change mouth now grin
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 3:32am On Feb 14, 2021
1Sharon:

I thought you last had sex a year ago?

Don't quake in your boots and change mouth now grin

You thought so cuz I said so to that Lucifer wannabe, just shut up, you don't even know if I am male or female. You dont know if I gave false info or not but you bastarrds are spitting rubbish. Continue fooling around, you bastarrds are looking for someone to scam as you know that nobody would like to report to the police or efcc that he got scammed trying to sell his soul. Go suck on a hard dicck jobless bitcch. I wouldn't be calling you all bastarrds including satan if I was quacking in my boots.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2021
woleomojesu:

You will not need all those if you're actually powerful. Even Satan your father doesn't have the power of being omnipresence or omniscience.

Please tell the broke jobless idiot again. Even Lucifer cannot check the status of your soul from hell but this one claims to do so from his keyboard, and has accused about 3 people of having worthless souls. The bible made it clear for those who believe, it is only God that can destroy the soul. So how can a mere mortal make the soul worthless?

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Lilkeed12: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2022
How do I sell my soul for riches please I need a feedback on my gmail address lilkeedfunds@gmail.com
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by AllenforGOD(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
SatantheDestroy:
if you are interested in having the satanic bible mailed to you, let me know
do u people have anything in common with catholic and their mass.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by famozine1: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lilkeed12:
How do I sell my soul for riches please I need a feedback on my gmail address lilkeedfunds@gmail.com
I cant believe dis
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by adelakunoluwayo: 1:53pm On May 07, 2023
I wish to sell my soul
WhatsApp
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by AlbertChisombo1: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Wanna sell my soul for riches
lightalberto399@gmail.com
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by tctrills: 1:43am On Oct 08, 2023
SatantheDestroy:
hey broketards.
i am satans representative in nigeria
i dont want to talk much. just sell your soul to me now .
if you are interested let me know in the comments tongue
this is not a joke.
many people have sold their souls to me and they are happy as we speak.
if you come here to troll me i will snatch your soul by force.
selling your soul to me is a thing of your free will.
you are not forced or compelled to do so.
This is what watch too many KOK movies cause. Anyway, I give it to you, you are a funny dude
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Iamanoited: 4:17am On Oct 08, 2023
ATIKULATED CSU BRAT, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Mahmouda: 9:17pm On Apr 18
Hello I want to sell my soul
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by LordThaddeus: 3:35pm On Apr 19
Fill Illuminati Membership form with your Details and Send it with your Pictures to us Immediately.
Very important calls you received call from hour GrandMaster only if there's Important meetings he'll inform you and tell you the Place/Time/Date of the Meetings in Temples.
๐Ÿ”บFirst Benefits in same day
+Illuminati Bible.
+Illuminati Ring.
+Illuminati Necklace.
+Illuminati Uniform.
+Illuminati Membership Card.
+Illuminati Cash in Hands.
+Illuminati Money In Card.
+Illuminati Phone And Sim Card.๐Ÿ”บ
No human Blood Sacrifice.
No Blood Shed.
Message Agent ISLER MURAT (I.M) on WhatsApp. ๐Ÿ”˜+16265860870๐Ÿ”˜ master Nelson on WhatsApp. ๐Ÿ”˜+16265860870๐Ÿ”˜
Hail the light 666.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by 22jumpstreet: 4:42pm On Apr 20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Analogy For The Dogmatic Hold Of Religion On Some People's Reasoning / What Seem To Be The Difference Between The Old And New Covenant? / What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.