Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife (48218 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Layormiii(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oritsfemi's Former Manager Opens A Can Of Worms On His Alleged Adultery And 'Disrespect To Wife Nabila

Crooner Oritsfemi's former manager Kara has joined her voice to the ongoing marital crisis the crooner is experiencing and opened a 3 year old can of worms on his alleged adultery and disrespect to wife Nabila....

Hmm from the look of things, things have fallen apart and it would take only God to fix the Marriage between Oritsefemi and his wife Nabila...........Only God

I tend to keep quiet in the media... but this time I need to say this publicly for the record. I know where my loyalties lie. @nabila.fash ...keep your head up. You were the one who begged me to manage him and I did a lot just for you. I spent my money to help fund his tours and did not get a penny paid back or any form of compensation. He left me stranded in Europe but thank God I have decent friends in this life globally...

I just let that slide because I know how to earn from my other businesses that pay me. I kept all the memories and a lot of ugliness quiet from those times not just to protect his career and very diminished brand but to also protect you and your marriage.

I almost physically fought people and even almost fought him to get him to behave... hmm... and despite everything, I am glad you know i stayed true to our friendship even when we didn’t speak. I was quiet because I did not want to be the one to cause problems between both of you. A marriage is sacred to me. Pray and focus on the blessings coming your way. No one can know your pain or heal you better than God. I am glad we spoke... it is not easy to be married to someone so ... er... disrespectful ...to not just himself but to God. I respected you with my silence ...

I did my best and it took 3 years for God to open these cans of worms. I now feel free to say this in public. I know the agony that drove you to make those posts on Instagram. I don’t expect anyone else to. Keep your pain contained. I sympathise with you. I am here for you. It is time to heal ... whatever you decide, make God your centre.

#khaleesi #goddess #Godknows #Godheals #friendssupportfriends #timeheals #iwaspissed #youwillbefine #Womensupportwomen #publicsupport

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLC1vvZHny0/?igshid=s1yqvj8re1s7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Layormiii(f): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Okay,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by pepperdemzombie: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shebi Oritshefemi say no be him the wife dey talk to.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Bornsinner7: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
All I see is two clowns..

If you want to have a conversation with yourselves.. what happened to your dms, phone calls??

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by inoki247: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oritse Femi still come like the post....

Buh shey dem no fit call each oda nd talk about it on phone. Well everything na Social Media dem dey settle am now I dey wait the day wey Govt go shut down the internet na Celebrity go die pass

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by mayklef(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
which Reasonable woman go marry irresponsible Tout like Oristefemi in the first place?

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by revived: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lmaaaaaooo angry grin
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by espn(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok...
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Just marry your friend...

Believe me you would be fine....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by durubennie(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Celebrity marriages are always unstable

Follow Stemarine on Instagram, I am trying to grow my father's marine company on IG. Go follow for more contents

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by helinues: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jealousy and envy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Calibrator: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by opalu: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
The guy just launched his house and children of Hate have started. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Jerryherd: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Loosing relivance

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by MackIV(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
All I see is two clowns..

If you want to have a conversation with yourselves.. what happened to your dms, phone calls??

inoki247:
Oritse Femi still come like the post....

Buh shey dem no fit call each oda nd talk about it on phone. Well everything na Social Media dem dey settle am now I dey wait the day wey Govt go shut down the internet na Celebrity go die pass

As in eh...I tire

PS: Him wan drop Music/Album soon, no be people like us dem go use us catch cruise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Antoeni(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mumu Manager Wetin be your Business ?
Oponu manager

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by adesegun121(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Lucrativress(f): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Layormiii:
Oritsfemi's Former Manager Opens A Can Of Worms On His Alleged Adultery And 'Disrespect To Wife Nabila

Crooner Oritsfemi's former manager Kara has joined her voice to the ongoing marital crisis the crooner is experiencing and opened a 3 year old can of worms on his alleged adultery and disrespect to wife Nabila....

Hmm from the look of things, things have fallen apart and it would take only God to fix the Marriage between Oritsefemi and his wife Nabila...........Only God

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLC1vvZHny0/?igshid=s1yqvj8re1s7
What concerns us na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by DJ10rounds(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
M
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Writendearn: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Love to see it. Two women collaborating to drag a shameless community dick wielding man. grin grin

If you're a writer or happen to know a good one, peep my signature

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by wolextayo: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is where married women who value their home remain sensible.
He protected his man. No blame.
But some people's home was almost destroyed cos of what they heard.
Las las everything Lori iro.

Live and let live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by FreeSpirited: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
And very soon he will start fvbcking Oritshafemis wife...that's if he's not already shinning her Congo....
That's what some men do when they want to fvvck your wife...or when they are already fvbcking her....they release your secret to your wife...and use that to get closer to her as an emotional support...before you say jack, they are already pounding ya wife...
It happens in dating sphere btw friends too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
I SEE ONE TRYING TO REVIVE A DEAD CAREER AND I SEE ANOTHER WHO CAN'T CAN AGAIN AFTER TRYING SEVERALLY TO PATCH AN ALREADY BROKEN MARRIAGE..

THIS LIFE NO TRULY BALANCE.. PERSON WEY GET CAP NO GET HEAD AND PERSON WEY GET HEAD NO GET CAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by generationz(f): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
sad
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Angelluvy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
What do you expect?
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by frankblinkz(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Abeg na we Don hear...
Re: Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife by Simplebeauty: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood / Lilian Esoro Buys A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.