Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Hire Me To Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hire Me To Write (291 Views)

Hire Me For Your Writing Service. / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me To Write by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello All,

I am really excited about doing this. And what is “this” you may wonder? Well, to cut the chase, I will delve straight to the point.

I want to research and write very intelligent articles for anyone in need of my service – professional writing.

Researching and exploring new frontiers is on the top list of my hobbies, and to further mine out intelligent piece that can serve a soul is a great accomplishment for me. I am an adventurer and I am about to go into the world of solidifying ideas into words so the readers can learn a thing or two, and consequently be entertained and enlightened.

My research cut across a wide range of spectrum, and it is important to state here that I also love to approach and conquer new frontiers. So in other words, there is no limit in scope as it pertains to my research interest. In short, I welcome new grounds of research interests, since it will be an add-on to my repository of interest.

Tell me what you desire, what ideas you hope to materialize into words, then I will give my best to meeting your needs.

I endeavor to make my writings not only engaging but insightful with little spread of innovation.

Presently, I am restricting work to short (1500 words) and medium (3000 words) articles. I could write short stories and projects involving numbers and projections if the offering is good.

Below is my niche
1. Articles on business and wealth creation
2. Articles on Human behavior and psychology
3. Politics and Governance
4. Relationship and Marriage ( every form: Conventional and LGBTI+)
5. Spirituality and the New Age
6. Health Scope
7. Sex and the Mind
8. Social ills and drug misuse
9. Research on proffering solution to any form of challenges
10. Anything you feel you need help in.

In place of researching on a particular subject, I can further validate my findings with data presentation and analysis using software tools like tableau or qlik. Understand that the research theme is a little different from sharing an opinion through the aid of an article, and will require more man hours and effort.

Below is the estimate for articles:

500 – 1500 words – 2500 (N)
2000 – 3000 words – 5000 (N) – Average of N1.67k per word

Note – If you want a 500 words article, the payment is the same as a 1500 words article.

For some, the above price will look cheap, while for others it is quite exorbitant. But anyways, I hope the price range will fit well in the median curve range of persons requiring my service.

As it pertains to research projects especially those that involve data analysis and interpretation, the magnitude of the work will determine the price structure.

I will also use this thread to share some interesting findings which can be used, free of charge in the various blogs or for personal purpose. I just require you do well to state the reference source. What I will be posting here will be tinted with the gems of innovation (no bragging), not found anywhere in the World Wide Web. Remember, what I post here is free for usage; just make sure you cite the source. Paid work is exclusively confidential and would never be used by me in a public domain.

Once again, I will like to state that I love new challenges, so I urge you to let me know your thoughts and challenges, and I will do my best to deliver a quality job at your doorstep.

From the philosophical discourse of Plato, to the political inclination of Machiavelli, and further up to the psychological structure of Carl Jung; and not forgetting the romantic insight and escapade of Casanova. The point here is that I am in readiness to climb any resource mount in order to deliver a near masterpiece to my clients.

Money is hard to make, and this is a philosophy I know so well. So my aim is to make sure your money yields the right expected outcome, every kobo of it.

Realize that I am passionate about research and findings, as well as concretizing ideas into understandable contents. As an avid reader, I look forward to using my repertoire of knowledge in assisting persons that need help in penning down their idea blueprints into presentable forms, so others can share in their world.

Delivery time for the 1500 words is within 72 hours, and for the medium piece, 5 – 7 days. These times can be shortened if there is less engagement on my part.

You can use this thread to show your interest or simply send me a pm through my NL ID. I decided not to create a new ID for this adventure, and resorted to use true ID to prove a point that I am down to having a thrilling experience with you guys.

Articles, after completion, can undergo maximum of 2 reviews to include new points from the clientele or possible amendments as cited by the clientele.

In all, I want this thread to be educative. So if you don’t presently have a job at hand that requires my expertise, still hang around for some interesting piece which will include politics, innovation, science and technology, relationship, queer subject matters and many more.

Be ready to be thrilled!

Stay glued.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Documentary Script Writers Needed / Video Script Writer Needed! / Nourishments Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.