Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! (1125 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by IamPlato(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
I am writing a book, a fictional book about ladies and it seriously needs details on feminism and how it works....

I do not know so much about it or should I say I need information from the female point of view concerning this so as to avoid sentiments in my writing.

Don't refer me to Google, an encounter with human feminist is more convenient than computer feminist...

So ladies please if you are a feminist kindly come in here and indicate so I can ask you some questions please.

If you don't want to talk here or you feel you can't discuss such here comfortably please send me a WhatsApp message 08166781946...

Thank you ladies, I await your response
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by IamPlato(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jacqueline22 Pocohantas ishilove Dominique seun amatarasha analqueenluci sisterfire husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl adaibeku
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
IamPlato:
Jacqueline22 Pocohantas ishilove Dominique seun amatarasha analqueenluci sisterfire husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl adaibeku
Oga, I am not a Nigerian feminist. My own brand of feminism is more in line with the original idea, not the contemporary, man-hatimg brand being touted as 'feminism'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
humph.

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Oga, I am not a Nigerian feminist. My own brand of feminism is more in line with the original idea, not the contemporary, man-hatimg brand being touted as 'feminism'.

I dashed a like and tooked it back. cheesy

If you're an "original" feminist and your nationality is Nigerian - what does that make you? A Nigerian feminist or a Congolese feminist? grin

Tor. This is new to me.

5 Likes

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Make I no find trouble, lmaooo.

But- but- Op, **brain, lungs and mouth engages in a tussle**. Damn!

Is it wife ya looking for?
Is this a format?
You dropped a number; will you come back to claim things about feminists after interacting the with them offline? In this Nigeria dah feminists are five-faced? grin

Na kweshions I hask oh. If you fly off the cover of a pot, na for your head be that, ehen.

2 Likes

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
RaphaellaDD - Kpop fan?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by FalseProphet1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I see you getting pregnant this year... this I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Kriss216: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

God bless you, Head of Love.
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Kriss216: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I dashed a like and tooked it back. cheesy

If you're an "original" feminist and your nationality is Nigerian - what does that make you? A Nigerian feminist or a Congolese feminist? grin

Tor. This is new to me.
New to you cos she’s sensible?
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Kriss216: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Preach, man of god, preach!
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Amennnnnnnnnn. I claim it. The fruit of the womb?? cry Nothing more would make me happier. Not even a date with Kim Namjoon or a trip to Maldives or attending a star-studded Awards event in designers and luxury cars.

Tell me, oh, truly False Prophet, what will the headlines be? A feminist caught ***** ***** **** ... or, a semi-popular, self-styled, local champion and bitter feminist cries at the joy of a newborn? Which would it be, oh, hoely one?

5 Likes

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kriss216:

New to you cos she’s sensible?

Absolutely. And yes.
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa

Who fvvk ya this night??
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by FalseProphet1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Amennnnnnnnnn. I claim it. The fruit of the womb?? cry Nothing more would make me happier. Not even a date with Kim Namjoon or a trip to Maldives or attending a star-studded Awards event in designers and luxury cars.

Tell me, oh, truly False Prophet, what will the headlines be? A feminist caught ***** ***** **** ... or, a semi-popular, self-styled, local champion and bitter feminist cries at the joy of a newborn? Which would it be, oh, hoely one?
You will have to sow a seed so that I can tell you more. The things of the spirit are revealed in mysteries, you will have to unload them with your seed so as to gain access to it. This is my message to you.

1 Like

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You will have to sow a seed so that I can tell you more. The things of the spirit are revealed in mysteries, you will have to unload them with your seed so as to gain access to it. This is my message to you.

Your ministry is DOA. Shey I have telled you before?

Am telling you hagain.

4 Likes

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by FalseProphet1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Your ministry is DOA. Shey I have telled you before?

Am telling you hagain.
Don't let the dark forces decieve you, the spirits are trying to make you rebellious so that you won't harken to the light. Please you must resist them. So the seed and know that mysteries that surrounds your life.

2 Likes

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by IamPlato(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

you don't get it.. I didn't create this to hate feminists or argue I just need information from feminists so as to enrich my book without sentiments
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by FalseProphet1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

I see you getting married this year. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by IamPlato(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Make I no find trouble, lmaooo.

But- but- Op, **brain, lungs and mouth engages in a tussle**. Damn!

Is it wife ya looking for?
Is this a format?
You dropped a number; will you come back to claim things about feminists after interacting the with them offline? In this Nigeria dah feminists are five-faced? grin

Na kweshions I hask oh. If you fly off the cover of a pot, na for your head be that, ehen.
I didn't put my number to woo any girl that would be a cheap move.

It's for more important reasons which I stated and you saw
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by FreeSpirited: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Just tell us your own brand of feminism love preeq.. cos u can't imagine hating men, when they old the key holder to your paradise. understood
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

So what exactly is your own cause as an original feminist? They fought for suffrage and equal right to an education. You have all that, what more rights do you think women lack?

Not looking for conflict please, I'm just curious.
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by IamPlato(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ladies are funny...

I didn't create this thread to argue with anyone but to get information from them but they just completely ignored me
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by FreeSpirited: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:
You are a pervert and have no business in civilised society.
What's the meant of pervert? angry feminist
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

shocked
Yes! Well I've kind of gotten tired of it for the most part but still a MEGA Kdrama fan grin
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
IamPlato:
Ladies are funny...

I didn't create this thread to argue with anyone but to get information from them but they just completely ignored me
Lmaoo. I'm sure a red pill tenet can explain the behavior. Anyway, hask yo kweshion 'ere. Ayam one.

RaphaellaDD:

shocked
Yes! Well I've kind of gotten tired of it for the most part but still a MEGA Kdrama fan grin
Gotten tired of Kpop? Wow. Ironically, I'm not into Kdrama as much. Lack of time and all.

1 Like

Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Pk01(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
False prophets...(haaaa haaaa funny man when you go open ur ministry=church)?..that business dey boom..one man for my area after 36yrs of service (retired) come open church say na god call am make in open church.they man just they changed cars anyhow....
FalseProphet1:

I see you getting married this year. This I have seen.
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't let the dark forces decieve you, the spirits are trying to make you rebellious so that you won't harken to the light. Please you must resist them. So the seed and know that mysteries that surrounds your life.

Send a pm to Me, and I'll *so the seed* that you want to have.
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by Silentgroper(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:
humph.
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Gotten tired of Kpop? Wow. Ironically, I'm not into Kdrama as much. Lack of time and all.

Yeah I used to be a huge fan but the space got too toxic for me, now I just check up on new releases from the artistes I like
Re: A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! by FalseProphet1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Send a pm to Me, and I'll *so the seed* that you want to have.
Sent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song Gave You Solace During Heart Break? / My Friends Are Mocking Me Codedly.... / Does A Guy Have Every Right To Hit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.