Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) (60226 Views)

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Omezif(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Government is yet to legalize guns for every one to make use of it and he has started using it,He's a criminal.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Small arms littering the country...

What will happen when dem legalise fire arms.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Faceless007: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sapphiere, must you always be the FTC on your post. Is no fair ohh

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by HellRufai07: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
/ok
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by inumidun2010(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria go soon turn Somalia if everyone have access to Firearms
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Starhearts: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice 5 M9 Berretta

It is accurate, has a high capacity magazine and can be dual wielded.

As you progress you will eventually see silenced versions lying around, which provide a big advantage over enemies.

Not only will they not be able to hear your shots, it slightly increases the weapon's damage.

D guy messed up biggerly
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Simeonjoe1: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Omo na better Beretta be this o shocked. 9mm... 50m deadmans range sad
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by doxijaw: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
And another one, still winning.

Nigerians, "the truth" = a culture that breeds and encourages degenerates.

Y'all better return to God , at least there's a moral code to follow other than the embrace of Godlessness in the name of wokeness.

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Bluffly: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Does the police not have handcuffs again?. Na wa o
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by BreconHills(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:
the don set my guy up.......beta Bleep up
modified: setup means does who hired him for the job in which he is coming back from tipped off the police, are u honestly think this is a random event..the police just happened to be there, sited him and decided to search because he looked like a criminal

The police may have been tiped off. Nothing wrong with that. He is an armourer or gun dealer - holding or selling You can see that the pistols all have the same specs.
No one goes on a killing spree with five pistols of same make and these amount of rounds.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by illicit(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
I told u, get ur own Glock....
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by englois: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:
the don set my guy up.......beta Bleep up
modified: setup means does who hired him for the job in which he is coming back from tipped off the police, are u honestly think this is a random event..the police just happened to be there, sited him and decided to search because he looked like a criminal

You are very right! Hmmmmm
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by MsAllison(f): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
must be a cultist
all na glock
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Ebpumping: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
The guy na Nigerian John wick

6 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Draslo:
The way this country is going, one should arm himself if you're travelling across the country by road.
correct. I don talk am since say make everyone arm arm arm oooo. Me I don arm, so I can't be taken unawares. If kidnappers, robbers show, omo na shooting straight. No time. Burr this guy own wey plenty so dey questionable

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Onohraphl: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
This country
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by talk2maurice(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wahala be like penis. Small konji, e don stand. (In Don Jazzy's voice)
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Sijo01(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
shocked only you 5 whole English pistol..... Everyday surely is for the thief and one day for the owner of the house.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by danvault: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Damn I need just one english pistol, I no fit buy awka made.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
I only need one of those toys. Some boys need better blasting cos they can be sooo annoying.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by danvault: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
MsAllison:
must be a cultist
all na glock

Negative, those are not glocks.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by bewla(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
That is why NL as been made free for anyone to create a thread. Create your thread and become the FTC. As simple as that. Because I'd rather not create a thread than allowed a male become the FTC on the thread I created.
When bubu fail to give us safe society

we must get it by crook
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Brendaniel: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
That is why NL as been made free for anyone to create a thread. Create your thread and become the FTC. As simple as that. [s]Because I'd rather not create a thread than allowed a male become the FTC on the thread I created.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by KanuSE: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:

With all what he has confessed under interrogation, it could be suggested that whatever his mission was, it had already been accomplished and he was leaving back for Abuja where he resides.

I guess this is the outcome of your own investigation...Lol cheesy

Some of you half-baked bloggers prolly think all your readers are JSS students. grin
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Carlylepneuma: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
who else could it be if no be Fulani harder look hw fair In complexion he is...
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by sommy03(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
That guy na Double Agent o (007)

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by deflover(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hotzone:
Follow follow gang

U don’t fvk up....why mention ur chairman?

Now, chairman will deny u...bail himself ...chairman go abandon u or arrange for ur death while u are incarcerated.

If police can’t link any of those metals to a robbery or murder case, police can only charge him for illegal possession of firearms...

Consult me if u have bad case

which carries a death sentence
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by iokpebholo: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hotzone:
Follow follow gang

U don’t fvk up....why mention ur chairman?

Now, chairman will deny u...bail himself ...chairman go abandon u or arrange for ur death while u are incarcerated.

If police can’t link any of those metals to a robbery or murder case, police can only charge him for illegal possession of firearms...

Consult me if u have bad case
ok continue to give hope to criminals,dt fit don die as we speak now
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Fvckyouall: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
That is why NL as been made free for anyone to create a thread. Create your thread and become the FTC. As simple as that. Because I'd rather not create a thread than allowed a male become the FTC on the thread I created.

You are a very big goat you know that right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by FREEMADNESS: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
I can assure you that he will be free b4 the end of this month.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by liquidmetall: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ogunyeeee:
A whole 5

Why not say show your loved ones not saying show your woman

So women no sabi show love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.