Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) (60046 Views)

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fulani herdsmen are wielding Ak47s, no single arrest has been made.

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Hotzone(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
deflover:

which carries a death sentence

Chingum boy, ‘illegal possession of firearm has no death penalty’!!!!
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by sltn(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
That is why NL as been made free for anyone to create a thread. Create your thread and become the FTC. As simple as that. Because I'd rather not create a thread than allowed a male become the FTC on the thread I created.
You are very stupiid to think I wrote that news. I saw a news on the interenet and I broguht it here. I do post news here from Linda Ikeji's blog, Punch, Vangaurd, SaharaReporters and even foreign blogs. Would you also say I wrote those ones too?
is not fair oh.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by naijadrivablog: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na them dem do robbery for this town sad
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:
the don set my guy up.......beta Bleep up
modified: setup means does who hired him for the job in which he is coming back from tipped off the police, are u honestly think this is a random event..the police just happened to be there, sited him and decided to search because he looked like a criminal

police dey use juju. It's not always accurate but they get it right sometimes. 50% efficiency.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by KanuSE: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:

I am very stupiid to think I can bring this crap I call news to NL. I saw a news on the interenet and I broguht it here. I do post news here from Linda Ikeji's blog, Punch, Vangaurd, SaharaReporters and even foreign blogs. I am a thief indeed.

You need to improve on your spellings.

Oniranu. grin
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Heffalump(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
That is why NL as been made free for anyone to create a thread. Create your thread and become the FTC. As simple as that. Because I'd rather not create a thread than allowed a male become the FTC on the thread I created.
You are very stupiid to think I wrote that news. I saw a news on the interenet and I broguht it here. I do post news here from Linda Ikeji's blog, Punch, Vangaurd, SaharaReporters and even foreign blogs. Would you also say I wrote those ones too?

You're too insultive. Are you a feminist?
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by deflover(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hotzone:

Chingum boy, ‘illegal possession of firearm has no death penalty’!!!!

lies
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
No vex oo but your English poor ooo,but come to think of it ,being the FTC on your post ,na award lol....I am just a trouble maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Welcum: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
post=98911599:
Interview him.
Get the truth outta his mouth.
Know if he has any sponsors.
Put him where he rightly belongs.
Go after his sponsors.

Do this and we are going to fish out the sponsored bastards causing mayhem and chaos all over our nation.
All terrorist organizations shall be destroyed before the end of this year.
No matter the bush or forest they are hiding.
Your god in Aso Rock is the chief of terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by SatantheDestroy: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Travelling with 5 M9 berreta and you called it a set up?
it is set up. there is no way olokpa will just see ths guy and know that he has all this amo
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by KanuSE: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
I couldn't see that was a typo, I'm an idiot

Lol grin òdè òshì, after the fact - u too dey shàlàye.

How's the feminist ministry going, hope everything is fine? grin
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Munzy14(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:
modified: setup means does who hired him for the job in which he is coming back from tipped off the police, are u honestly think this is a random event..the police just happened to be there, sited him and decided to search because he looked like a criminal
Never a coincidence, purely a set up..

Either by who sent him on the job or a rival who he displaced for the contract.

Anyway crime does no one good.

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by callmetoniaa: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.

Pls how do some one creat a trend on this nairaland ... Pls can u give me a hint ?? Pls drop me the infos on WhatsApp my number is zero seven zero one three three four three eight one zero
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by KanuSE: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
callmetoniaa:

Pls how do some one creat a trend on this nairaland ... Pls can u give me a hint ?? Pls drop me the infos on WhatsApp my number is zero seven zero one three three four three eight one zero

Na to knack that teenager u dey find...lol cheesy
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by CaptainFM1: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.

Why do you have to repost other people's news?
What if they err in their reportage and there is a likely civil suit? That's how you will also land yourself in trouble. Who send you in reposting? Vanguard, SaharaReporters, Punch or Linka Ikeji send you make you help them repost?

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
callmetoniaa:

Ask Seun.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by PointZerom: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
CandyOps:
Everything for this country na offside offside!

So them no fit just handcuff the guy na so them tie him elbow down like He-Goat.

Well what am I even sayin? country wey get mind off lights off camera open fire with live ammunition on unarmed citizens.. e come be armed robber?

Na that rope sure pass.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by KanuSE: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
CaptainFM1:

Why do you have to repost other people's news?
What if they err in their reportage and there is a likely civil suit? That's how you will also land yourself in trouble. Who send you in reposting? Vanguard, SaharaReporters, Punch or Linka Ikeji send you make you help them repost?

Don't mind sapphire jare, to learn skills/work dey hard am - na to dey thief other people's work she sabi.

Obviously, the mofo doesn't see anything wrong in stealing...lol cheesy
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by lugo99(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
I only need one..
in burns boy's voice:- I route out inna baretta dem begin runaway..
Vampire mp.3
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by amah4game: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Would it be wrong to introduce body cams to be used for police and all stop and search.....
Nato008:
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by OBIPLUS(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your cup Don full.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Liposure: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bombaclat
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by YungMillionaire: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yet Fulani herdsmen carrying AK47 is not arrested.

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Twenty8: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.

You be feminist?
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by shaw2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Very Stupid?
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.