Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) (60228 Views)

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by MufasaLion: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Nato008(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
amah4game:
Would it be wrong to introduce body cams to be used for police and all stop and search.....
lols....u still Nigerian police can be beta, body cam when them no get drones...majority of officers are technologically backwards, bro body can is good oh but we are not even remotely close to that side....we have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by tbtosine(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
how many AK 47 have they collected from herdsmen traveling from North to South ?

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Draslo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Viknat:
correct. I don talk am since say make everyone arm arm arm oooo. Me I don arm, so I can't be taken unawares. If kidnappers, robbers show, omo na shooting straight. No time. Burr this guy own wey plenty so dey questionable
Yeah. Very questionable. He's probably a gun runner since he moved alone.

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Sniper101(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
That is why NL as been made free for anyone to create a thread. Create your thread and become the FTC. As simple as that. Because i'd rather not create a thread than allowed a male become the FTC on the thread I created

ngwa negodu onye nka sad

2 Likes

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by berryPee(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please how can I get one of such for my home protection because the way these fulani herdsmen are on rampage here in Kaduna is getting out of hand
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by hopexter(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
All these Benin escapees are in rampant these days dominating the crime news. grin grin grin
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Organs(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
The Nigerian police are old, crude, stupid and lack professionalism. This suspect here should be treated well and asked questions that will lead them to bigger fish, their operations etc. They are there asking him stupid questions and torturing him. Meanwhile bigger boys are on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:
the don set my guy up.......beta Bleep up
modified: setup means does who hired him for the job in which he is coming back from tipped off the police, are u honestly think this is a random event..the police just happened to be there, sited him and decided to search because he looked like a criminal
stupid cum silly submission
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Ugandatales: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nawa oh even cartel hitmen no dey carry pass 2 pistol.. Oga how many hand you get self

Lol
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by nkemoma(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
The real life

Hitman Codename 47.....

But this one cast!
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by CaptainFM1: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]Cry me a river ediot.

A word is enough for the stupid!
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
CaptainFM1:

A word is enough for the stupid!
lalasticlala mydn44 seun justwise rule 2 broken
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by SatantheDestroy: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
the suspect look like who give your mama belle na
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by CaptainFM1: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
lalasticlala mydn44 seun justwise rule 2 broken

Lol, Rule 2 wasn't broken when you called someone Ediot? There's so many people we need to straightened up in this country! I can really help you out.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Goodtimesahead(f): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Lord have mercy.
That is why NL as been made free for anyone to create a thread. Create your thread and become the FTC. As simple as that. Because I'd rather not create a thread than allowed a male become the FTC on the thread I created.
You are very stupiid to think I wrote that news. I saw a news on the interenet and I broguht it here. I do post news here from Linda Ikeji's blog, Punch, Vangaurd, SaharaReporters and even foreign blogs. Would you also say I wrote those ones too?

Your blood is always hot. Be calming down please.

1 Like

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by BlessedChild7: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
For this country handcuff no even dey again����
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by hardbody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Click the link below to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf6gQxDzZ-E

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/213120997214112

I will not comment until i see the community chairman in question.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Kirkman: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
post=98911599:
Interview him.
Get the truth outta his mouth.
Know if he has any sponsors.
Put him where he rightly belongs.
Go after his sponsors.

Do this and we are going to fish out the sponsored bastards causing mayhem and chaos all over our nation.
All terrorist organizations shall be destroyed before the end of this year.
No matter the bush or forest they are hiding.

Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Udanta: 1:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Nice socks.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by onuman: 1:55am On Feb 10, 2021
sapphiere:

Click the link below to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf6gQxDzZ-E

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/213120997214112

See his snake shaped head - little brain.

When you take life out of your fellow human being, you will live forever; Ewu.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by pacespot(m): 2:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Omoh, I need one right now, but I will get a license for it, how much is the cost?
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by amah4game: 4:35am On Feb 10, 2021
So painfully true my broda.... So painfully true... And we have more than enough :-(;-(
Nato008:

lols....u still Nigerian police can be beta, body cam when them no get drones...majority of officers are technologically backwards, bro body can is good oh but we are not even remotely close to that side....we have a long way to go
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by mozona(m): 4:47am On Feb 10, 2021
only him 5 pistol....

the man na killer ooh
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Awon gunslinger grin
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by dederocs(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Nice guns, cost a pretty penny.
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by IceTrice01: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Travelling with 5 M9 berreta and you called it a set up?

It is, wasn't it that road he travelled through when going? And he was driving a truck where he could have easily hidden them round d body, that guy was thoroughly searched for them to see those glocks, d guy won't be so foolish to place them on the seat
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2021
CandyOps:
Everything for this country na offside offside!

So them no fit just handcuff the guy na so them tie him elbow down like He-Goat.

Well what am I even sayin? country wey get mind off lights off camera open fire with live ammunition on unarmed citizens.. e come be armed robber?
true true u no get sense
Re: A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) by joygen(f): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2021
When job no they and government they fight youths and pushing youth to the wall .i am sure this one na spiritual insight to the society to know what's coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.