Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) (673 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by EmmyBlogs(f): 3:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Earlier Thread https://www.nairaland.com/6405062/kidnappers-abducts-popular-boutique-owner

The CEO of ‘Immaculate Dynasty Boutique’ in Abraka, Mr Ojo has finally been released by his abductors, HGS Media Plus reports.

HGS Media Plus earlier reported that Mr. Ojo and his wife were abducted on Sunday, 7 February by unknown gunmen who accosted them at a bad spot in Erho, along old road in Abraka, Delta State.

Mr Ojo alongside his wife, Mrs Alice were on their way to ‘Immaculate Island at Erho-Abraka when the kidnappers attacked them.

A recent video shows he has been released from his kidnappers captive. He could be seen celebrating with both family and friends on his release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO9cA2WdhSg

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/popular-boutique-owner-who-was-abducted-by-kidnappers-released-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Cutecharlz(m): 3:20am On Feb 10, 2021
To God be the Glory
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 10, 2021
m
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by adadike(f): 4:09am On Feb 10, 2021
The person that planned your kidnapping might even be one of those celebrating with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by ozento: 4:18am On Feb 10, 2021
life is beautiful!
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Bola146(f): 4:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Halleluyah, may God safe guard us in all our ways
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Thank God he came back alive!

This country won be like say Syria dhe learn work
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:12am On Feb 10, 2021
But how much Ransome did he pay before his release
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 10, 2021
embarassed Jubrin has made the country unsafe, the incompetent law enforcement officers he employs are not helping matters too. Happy for the man's release though.
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Kasco(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2021
If boutique owner can be kidnapped, with the way the country is going... E go reach mama put seller turn to be kidnapped.
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
The person that planned your kidnapping might even be one of those celebrating with you
You are damn right
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by femi4: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Why is his face now looking like ojuju calabar
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by fattprince(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bioles1187. Here is my numbe Thank you so much God replenish you a thousand fold.
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Bioles1187(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
fattprince:
Bioles1187. Here is my number 088. Thank you so much God replenish you a thousand fold.
send bro...sent 500 500..you can edit ur number thanks
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by fattprince(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
fattprince:
Bioles1187. Here is my number 08106932248. Thank you so much God replenish you a thousand fold.
Bro I've seen it Thank you so much. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Popular Boutique Owner Who Was Abducted By Kidnappers Released (video) by Bioles1187(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
fattprince:

Bro I've seen it Thank you so much. God bless you abundantly.
alright bro...edit ur number

(1) (Reply)

My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos / Tragedy!! 25 Year Old Stabbed To Death By Wife's Lover / Nairaland Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.