Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) (657 Views)

What Was The First Big Asset You Bought With Your Hard Earned Money A Single Lad / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by SolarConsultant: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Guaranteed, follow this thread and be happy to make the best well informed decision in powering your home
Most causes of anxiety is the reason a lot of people dont live as long as they planned too, and shutting down anxiety in any form saves you some more time to stay alive,
The more you we worry about
- Power outages
- Fake Installers
- irresistible marketers only out for our money
- Consistent hike in fuel prices, and parts of generators
- Late night generator noise
- Heat and low comfort with consistent power cuts

this problems have continually made men and women bread winners of families depressed without knowing, some fall into the hands of thieves called marketers, who parade themselves in sheep clothing but actually are after our money.

this problems may not be found to be obvious to us now, but the accumulated issues are worse because they cause missed opporutnities

- No light = missed opportunities
= low productivity, and stress to homes.

Even though you have enough to fuel your generator for 5 years, you are only investing money in what you cant call your own, the only thing you own is something you can boast of having for over 20 years.

the Gen set may be yours
The fuel is not, its the governments
The oil is not, its the governments

meaning the price can be x3 yet you are compelled to buy, and at the end of it you spend 100's of thousand to millions in 5 years because of the dread of a failed solar investment.

As a consultant I have put up this thread to discuss and help home owners make the best decisions and continously update my friends on best practices along the years.

lets talk solar, inverter, batteries together.

Lets be shielded from liars, get quality information and assure your day/night rest.

Happy Friday to you and your family

And may God Bless your homes with Peace and Prosperity in Jesus Name

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by SolarConsultant: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
What’s more in getting ahead in life is as a result of decisions we take and are willing to make, everyday when we choose to fight again, so many things have their way to pull us down this are critically the things that seem more powerful than us.

Consistent worries
- power cuts
- Another fuel Money
- consistent heat at night.

No body really was meant to be in that kind of situation for life, no family was meant to continue making mistakes and over spending on power

Ensuring you make the best decision for your next Inverter is key and doing this can be more easy when every of your decisions are made in direct proportion to thinking

- smart
- Taking all sides of the story
- buying smart and not cheap
- Getting a great installer

Those things are really the priceless things we must consider before buying another fake battery, fake Inverter or solar equipment.

My counsel is free.

Your home needs to be liberated from power issues!

No more “I better pass my neighbors “

Life can be quiet, your room can be quite and yet the fans are working, no issues with light.

Just a counsel away!

You can be making a decision that other decisions would be based on.

Gift your family the good life.

Call, whatsapp or reply here, 08031138665
Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by drmuchin: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2021
share more info here enlighten us
Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by SolarConsultant: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
drmuchin:
share more info here
enlighten us

Hi, thank you for the encouragement

The key am sharing here is very important and I have provided a free resource for those interested in making great decisions on going solar safely

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
― Abraham Lincoln

https://jekitech.com/solar-solutions/
Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by SolarConsultant: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hi, thank you for the encouragement

The key am sharing here is very important and I have provided you a free resource for those interested in making great decisions on going solar safely

Free Guide

https://jekitech.com/solar-solutions/

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by SolarConsultant: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2021
There are many reasons why solar projects fail, and this is a two way thing its both in the hands of the customers and sellers/installers, most people do not get enough facts ready to make profitable solar deals, and they are more concerned about how cheap they want it rather than buying quality components.

When going solar, endeavor to carry as much information along before getting depressed about what you should have learnt

Not All Installers are worth installing

this may be a painful truth, but there are some tutorials and training on solar that some so called companies are doing but may not teach the mathematics, physics and the geography of solar design, and this is really due to the understanding so many of this people have, competing high solar tech professionals outside this country, you would notice, many don’t have enough knowledge to spend your money well enough.

You just have to spend more time with knowledge, we have provided a free resource/guide on going solar safely for home owners and this can be of help, just before you go searching for an installer, keep in mind that you need to find as much recommendation as possible either with the installers clients or with the past projects, or the firm he/she must have worked with.

In this book, we capture the 7 commandments every Home owner must know before going solar.

https://jekitech.com/what-to-know-before-going-solar-in-nigeria/
Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by drmuchin: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2021
SolarConsultant:
There are many reasons why solar projects fail, and this is a two way thing its both in the hands of the customers and sellers/installers, most people do not get enough facts ready to make profitable solar deals, and they are more concerned about how cheap they want it rather than buying quality components.

When going solar, endeavor to carry as much information along before getting depressed about what you should have learnt

Not All Installers are worth installing

this may be a painful truth, but there are some tutorials and training on solar that some so called companies are doing but may not teach the mathematics, physics and the geography of solar design, and this is really due to the understanding so many of this people have, competing high solar tech professionals outside this country, you would notice, many don’t have enough knowledge to spend your money well enough.

You just have to spend more time with knowledge, we have provided a free resource/guide on going solar safely for home owners and this can be of help, just before you go searching for an installer, keep in mind that you need to find as much recommendation as possible either with the installers clients or with the past projects, or the firm he/she must have worked with.

In this book, we capture the 7 commandments every Home owner must know before going solar.

https://jekitech.com/what-to-know-before-going-solar-in-nigeria/

I have tried severally to download the PDF guide, it shows 404 error
Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by SolarConsultant: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
drmuchin:

Ohh am so sorry for that
I will look into it and get back to you asap
Re: Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) by SolarConsultant: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
drmuchin:

Ohh.. actually that error was corrected already

But when you tried, I noticed you couldn’t download it, thenI actually sent you the PDF some days ago,

please check a mail from myjekitech@gmail.com

It was sent to your email

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Cine Help Me Before Fcmb Raid Me With Charges / Audition For A Girlfriend / Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.