Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. (1737 Views)

I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Prettyangelng(f): 4:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Getting an erection when you see any sexy girl means you are a cheat. When your manhood rises for just any girl then you are a cheat in the making. Your manhood suppose to choose who it rises up for.

Armed robbers told a man to sleep with a lady member of the gang before his wife. The manhood did not stand. It happened to another man and it stood. I know you might say tension stopped it from working. But do you know it happened to someone else and it was erected. This is how to know a born cheat.

1 Like

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 5:07am On Feb 10, 2021
You are right at the wrong time. Go back to bed. tongue
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Sundrus: 5:22am On Feb 10, 2021
People different....some men dey slow to get erection, while some anything fit trigger them. Sex drives differ. That man wey him own stand fit don dey sex starved for months...& now opportunity awkwardly come arise for am to make use of the gbola. The guy wey him own no stand fit still be serial cheat but him fit control him "hormone". Same thing dey affect ladies too. I don hear of a situation where armed robber go rape one lady infront of her husband & she dey moan joyfully.

6 Likes

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 10, 2021
ok another female Nairaland psychiatric patient on display...

Seun suppose give una special section grin
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by InfernoNig: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2021
This girl. You have come again. Who hurt you?

1 Like

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Exactly only a useless man's penis rises carelessly
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Jeon(f): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2021
and they will be giving silly excuses.

1 Like

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by CheedyJ(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Is it your erection?

3 Likes

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:

U don't know how these things work. They differ in all men though. The way the system also reacts in situations differ.

For instance, there was a day I was gisting with my former female colleague, and all of a sudden my penis rose, then I immediately put my hand inside my pocket to cover it.

Then there was this day I was with a lady in a hotel room. We were both naked on the bed. We did all but my penis couldn't stand. The next time we met again, it was turgid.

The tin get him own mind! It is not enough for you to say the person is useless or the person is a cheat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by RonnyD: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2021
You wrote this at 4:32 am, so I’ll give you a pass and blame it on the lack of sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by thesolutions(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Useless me. I have to stop this excitement that triggers such a rise
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Draslo(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Prettyangelng:
Getting an erection when you see any sexy girl means you are a cheat. When your manhood rises for just any girl then you are a cheat in the making. Your manhood suppose to choose who it rises up for.

Armed robbers told a man to sleep with a lady member of the gang before his wife. The manhood did not stand. It happened to another man and it stood. I know you might say tension stopped it from working. But do you know it happened to someone else and it was erected. This is how to know a born cheat.
You created this account this month and you have created 11 topics about penis. Don't you have any other thing to offer?

1 Like

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Draslo(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Come and sit on daddy's laps
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Liposure: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Fallacy. What do you know about erection?

1 Like

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Sundrus:
People different....some men dey slow to get erection, while some anything fit trigger them. Sex drives differ. That man wey him own stand fit don dey sex starved for months...& now opportunity awkwardly come arise for am to make use of the gbola. The guy wey him own no stand fit still be serial cheat but him fit control him "hormone". Same thing dey affect ladies too. I don hear of a situation where armed robber go rape one lady infront of her husband & she dey moan joyfully.

To add, the guy wey e own no rise, e fit jus don finish visitation with madam or somebori else wen dem come while the other Bros Neva get action even if 2 days don pass.
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Prettyangelng:

Girl, we never fit figure how dat idiot dey work. For some days dey wen d ting no go answer anybori even if you touch am. Den some days dey wen e go dey fire attention at any woman wey your eye see.

My sister, we know our phone pass dat idiot.

1 Like

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Crimrburster: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Prettyangelng:

who is this unbaptized pagan?
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:

Mmm "Rise carelessly"!

Okay, Rising Carefully is Allowed wink
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Liposure:
Fallacy. What do you know about erection?

Original Fall-ability!
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by anochuko01(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2021
the one that rose might have had pounded yam and vegetable for dinner. while the one that didnt rise probably didnt eat the previous night.
when i get unnecessary movement under my shorts more often, I reduce my food intake.

1 Like

Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by JOACHINpedro: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2021
It's relative
Some people are not triggered by unclothedness (which I happen to be part of) but talk in naughty poetry, junior will be excited.

I just hope my future wife understands this
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Prettyangelng:

the erection doesn't make you a cheat, being unable to keep your erection to yourself and messing around with it is what makes you a cheat. we get erections every now and then even for no reason. erection is just the reaction of blood flowing to the p3nis, using the penis on someone other than your spouse makes you a cheat.
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Prettyangelng:

Armed robbers told a man to sleep with a lady member of the gang before his wife. The manhood did not stand. It happened to another man and it stood.

And you have proof of this how?

Please people should stop typing rubbish and misleading some young men. There's nothing wrong with a healthy man getting an erection for a random lady, sexy or not. At a certain age, it's proof that you are still alive down there. Erection may come and goes several times during the day but it doesn't mean we will act on it. Same way some women get slightly aroused during the day, some with visible signs (hardened ni99les, some wetness down there), but it doesn't mean that they will act on it. It's just biology. Biology + No Passion = 0
Re: Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
OcVoice:

U don't know how these things work. They differ in all men though. The way the system also reacts in situations differ.

For instance, there was a day I was gisting with my former female colleague, and all of a sudden my penis rose, then I immediately put my hand inside my pocket to cover it.

Then there was this day I was with a lady in a hotel room. We were both naked on the bed. We did all but my penis couldn't stand. The next time we met again, it was turgid.

The tin get him own mind! It is not enough for you to say the person is useless or the person is a cheat
It's all in your mindset so work on it

(1) (Reply)

Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) / Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister / Please Advice Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.