Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video (71981 Views)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Yoighaman(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Congratulations

I no like the guy just for the fact say him pick side for him brothers beef.. as an elder brother you dey gum body with one of your younger brother to diss the other one (twin for that matter)..

Something wey you for sit the two of them down as a senior man dissolve everything dissolvable..

Jude has tried his best possible, did you listen to his interview with Tunde Ednut sometime last year?

I used to have your reasoning until I watched that interview; I suggest you watch it as well, it just might change your perspective too.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Ok fine if the fear is that bad just make sure you take care of yourself, I hope you weren't amongst those they were packing and arresting in clubs during Detty December grin
LOLZZZ i do try to take care of myself sha. very well in fact. but i have to tell you this detty december was non-existent because of the curfew and if they catch you outside its just not worth the disgrace of being told to sit on the ground and newsmen putting camera to your face and being broadcast to the whole nation. i mean the implications of being caught meant its just not that serious to be trying to party in public. so this detty december sucked big time. however i still remember the 2019 one very well because i was at the cardi B concert at eko atlantic city grin
but you knw one day thiis covid will leave us and all life will return to normal.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by codemaniacs: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Steal?!! How so?!!

It is a business Sir. Jude basically brought them into the music game with his resources and contacts when no one knew them, kept them in the game, and managed them to the height they reached... That's no mean feat! That is being savvy and dexterous.

Whatever their issues were, I believe Jude stole from no one. He played his part in the success of the business.

Go watch the series Empire, and see how the music business works... It's not all about talent.
Forumobserver12:

He managed Psquare to the top of Nigeria music industry, under his management they were the highest paid Nigeria music group...Does that sound like a clueless manager to you?

Are you aware that this same Jude sold his only car and invested the proceed on his brothers music careers?

p-square were with Kennis Music when they started their careers..
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by KingLion007(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dreyton36:
Nice one

2pac once said in the song _keep ya head up

"While the rich kids driving Benz, I'm still holding on to surviving friends". Deep

May God bless every Hustler out there

Lights up my kpoli in peace
For mentioning my real niqqa even in death..2Pac you deserve more weed from me

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by KingLion007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dimmatic:
Tell me why I will have bad dream in such house?
Na me u dey ask
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Dreyton36: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
KingLion007:
For mentioning my real niqqa even in death..2Pac you deserve more weed from me

kiss 2pac is in my DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Dreyton36: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
CamusMidas:

Throw more light on this, don't want to assume.

The title of the song is your answer "keep ya head up"
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dreyton36:

The title of the song is your answer "keep ya head up"

Of course, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Listened to the music countless times, was only asking about the bolded part from my previous quote.

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Fresia01(f): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
will i ? aww hell nahhh. no vaccine for me. i dont even like needles. let me tell you a true story.in coming to naija they said i needed to take yellow fever vaccine. so what i did is i googled where i could get the yellow fever cards. found a guy in boston who sold them. paid for it on ebay and it arrived in like 4 days. then i googled yellow fever vaccine cards that had been filled out to see how they are filled out and the patent name of the batches etc and i filled it out. then went to vistaprint to create the stamp of a hospital and just stamped it to make it look official. thats the yellow fever card i used to enter naija. it worked lmao

Ok, this guy na cruise... lol

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fresia01:

Ok, this guy na cruise... lol
grin
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by mariahAngel(f): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shugar1:
Now this is a building worthy of being called a mansion.
Contemporary architecture is the future.
Kudos to the architect
Kudos to the spender

To architects in the block. This is how a 2021 buiding should look like not what u have been dishing out to clients.

Minimalism is the future.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Fresia01(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
grin
A grown man scared of injections.. lol
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fresia01:
A grown man scared of injections.. lol
not really scared. i just dont want people injecting me. like whats the point ? you dont got no alternative means to get this drug in my system ?
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by PotatoSalad(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shugar1:
Kudos to the architect
Kudos to the spender

To architects in the block. This is how a 2021 buiding should look like not what u have been dishing out to clients.
U know people prefer triangular roof cos of security.
Na who get mind dey build this kind house for hood
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by biggy26: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Congratulations

I no like the guy just for the fact say him pick side for him brothers beef.. as an elder brother you dey gum body with one of your younger brother to diss the other one (twin for that matter)..

Something wey you for sit the two of them down as a senior man dissolve everything dissolvable..
He no try for that one atall. You're right.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Congratulations

What if one listens and the other does not? We’re Cain and Abel not brothers?
Mediation can only go so far as those being mediated about choose to listen.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by savageyoungboy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na wa ooo
See money $$$$$$$

Make I nor go end up as arm robber/kidnapper

Where una tey dey see this money sef? Nor be the same Naija we dey

Anyway congratulations to him
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by SatantheDestroy: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
this is after he sold his soul to me
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by EMMY76: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hope he doesn't have little babies that can't swim? Having an open swimming pool outside the house like this is not safe I still remember that unfortunate incident where dbanj little baby boy drowned in his house while no one was around.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by McTominay(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
where all these people dey get money from?
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Vizconson(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shugar1:
Kudos to the architect
Kudos to the spender

In the next 10 years, the buildings will be 'out of fashion'. Check out these ageless building designs below

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Shugar1: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vizconson:

In the next 10 years, the buildings will be 'out of fashion'. Check out these ageless building designs below
What makes them ageless. They all modern building. Still tryin to spot a major difference tho
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Vizconson(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shugar1:

What makes them ageless. They all modern building. Still tryin to spot a major difference tho

You'll see the difference when you develope an eye for buildings
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by uniquetechng: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
mayklef:
Peter was right when he said all Jude does is steal money from them, now its very glaring
Don Jazzy made money for being Dbanj's producer and manager so you don't expect Jude to be poor because he was both the manager and producer of the most successful music group in Africa for many years.

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Shugar1: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vizconson:

You'll see the difference when you develope an eye for buildings
grin grin when i develop eye for building grin grin

Like u know me?

Keep ur idelogies to urself. Have a goodnite
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by KingLion007(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dreyton36:

kiss 2pac is in my DNA
You don burst my medu na....You b real niqqa

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by ibkayee(f): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
LOLZZZ i do try to take care of myself sha. very well in fact. but i have to tell you this detty december was non-existent because of the curfew and if they catch you outside its just not worth the disgrace of being told to sit on the ground and newsmen putting camera to your face and being broadcast to the whole nation. i mean the implications of being caught meant its just not that serious to be trying to party in public. so this detty december sucked big time. however i still remember the 2019 one very well because i was at the cardi B concert at eko atlantic city grin
but you knw one day thiis covid will leave us and all life will return to normal.
Lol are you a Cardi B fan?

I hope so o
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Dollanaira: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oh
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Lol are you a Cardi B fan?

I hope so o
Honestly ? not really. i just happened to be dining at the restaurant called eko pearl in the eko atlantic city and coincidentally cardi b just happened to be performing in the facilities on the same day so i just branched cheesy. mogbo moya. it was an awesome day. energy packed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Chykes4micheal: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dimmatic:
Tell me why I will have bad dream in such house?

You will have bad dream in this kind of house if you steal from people and dupe them to buy the house grin
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by VulgarLee(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Broke ass
emeijeh:
How many times will this nonsense post be on Frontpage?
We all read about it here last year.

Jude, MUST YOU SHOW OFF?

Lala, no news again?!
No content
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Dimmatic(f): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Chykes4micheal:

You will have bad dream in this kind of house if you steal from people and dupe them to buy the house grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin funny u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.