Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video (71986 Views)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by IDENNAA(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
azeeza:
you have a mother, who was once a young lady with a borehole in between her legs and a Nigerian. have a good day ahead.

You are a trashy disgusting bbitch! Did he mentioned your mother ?

Cc.azeeza
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by generationz(f): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
mayklef:
Peter was right when he said all Jude does is steal money from them, now its very glaring

But Peter was not the one with the talent sustaining the group (Singing/ Songwriting) so why complain? The singer/songwriter didn't complain, he shared equally with everyone yet Peter was not satisfied.

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by ibkayee(f): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
hmmm lol i have been many people.i am just a man with many personalities grin grin grin hey i guess the date is settled then. yeah i know the corona is showing people pepper in the UK. in face there is a town in kent called gravesend where my brther used to live, in his church 7 people have died of corona virus. all nigerians. in kent oooo. so i know its brutal there in the UK
Hmm, I don't know if you're the person I'm suspecting but I def see a lot of similarities lool

Sad, condolences to them sad
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by UwaMmebii(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
clockwisereport:

Nigerian architects like Tochukwu Ebisike dey build this kind house everyday.

The problem is that we want to build this kind house with L-house money.

Pls can I get his contact?
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Hmm, I don't know if you're the person I'm suspecting but I def see a lot of similarities lool

Sad, condolences to them sad
hehe i think i may be the person. i strongly do think so. so yeah these are crazy times right ? we dont know whether we are coming or going. confusion everywhere. ahh well thats life. ebbs and flows. whats life like for you on a daily in this pandemic ? work from home ?
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by pacespot(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice design
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by ibkayee(f): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
hehe i think i may be the person. i strongly do think so. so yeah these are crazy times right ? we dont know whether we are coming or going. confusion everywhere. ahh well thats life. ebbs and flows. whats life like for you on a daily in this pandemic ? work from home ?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's you grin

The vicissitudes of life guess

I'm blessed enough to be able to work from home, so normal chill days really. You?
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by mayklef(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
timibare:
Asin e too clear.....what does the idiot do for a living? He calls himself a video director.....shi shi baba can't capture, always hiding under the umbrella of Clarence Peters, he said he owns a record label, record label with dead artistes, he said is a manager, who the hell can he manage in the industry....is own blood brothers sef he failed to managed them, baba Jes dey laylow dey swallow funds
finally someone sees d true picture
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by RPG2020(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
ayterajah:
God pick my calls

For inside bed �☺️
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's you grin

The vicissitudes of life guess

I'm blessed enough to be able to work from home, so normal chill days really. You?
dayum. let me grab the dictionary on that one

thats great to be able to work from home . me ? well you know i am contracting so i pretty much work within my own time but i get to do a percentage from home and a percentage i am out there making it happen. i make sure i wear a mask everywhere i go. the virus is not too bad here though. seems to be only killing the cabal lol

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shugar1:
Now this is a building worthy of being called a mansion.
Contemporary architecture is the future.
Kudos to the architect
Kudos to the spender

To architects in the block. This is how a 2021 buiding should look like not what u have been dishing out to clients.
Exactly
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Angelfrost(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dimmatic:
if u can't appreciate good things waka pass

It's either you didn't comprehend what I posted in response to you, or this reply is meant for someone else... Lemme believe it is the latter! cool
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by adeniyi65(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shugar1:
Now this is a building worthy of being called a mansion.
Contemporary architecture is the future.
Kudos to the architect
Kudos to the spender

To architects in the block. This is how a 2021 buiding should look like not what u have been dishing out to clients.
You and the op are only showing us duplex not mansion.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by ibkayee(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
dayum. let me grab the dictionary on that one

thats great to be able to work from home . me ? well you know i am contracting so i pretty much work within my own time but i get to do a percentage from home and a percentage i am out there making it happen. i make sure i wear a mask everywhere i go. the virus is not too bad here though. seems to be only killing the cabal lol
Will you be taking the vaccine?
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Will you be taking the vaccine?
will i ? aww hell nahhh. no vaccine for me. i dont even like needles. let me tell you a true story.in coming to naija they said i needed to take yellow fever vaccine. so what i did is i googled where i could get the yellow fever cards. found a guy in boston who sold them. paid for it on ebay and it arrived in like 4 days. then i googled yellow fever vaccine cards that had been filled out to see how they are filled out and the patent name of the batches etc and i filled it out. then went to vistaprint to create the stamp of a hospital and just stamped it to make it look official. thats the yellow fever card i used to enter naija. it worked lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by SmartMen: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Congratulations

I no like the guy just for the fact say him pick side for him brothers beef.. as an elder brother you dey gum body with one of your younger brother to diss the other one (twin for that matter)..

Something wey you for sit the two of them down as a senior man dissolve everything dissolvable..
My elder brother wouldn't do that...
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by ibkayee(f): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
will i ? aww hell nahhh. no vaccine for me. i dont even like needles. let me tell you a true story.in coming to naija they said i needed to take yellow fever vaccine. so what i did is i googled where i could get the yellow fever cards. found a guy in boston who sold them. paid for it on ebay and it arrived in like 4 days. then i googled yellow vaccine cards to see how they are filled out and the patent name of the batches etc and i filled it out. then went to vistaprint to create the stamp of a hospital and just stamped it to make it look official. thats the yellow fever card i used to enter naija. it worked lmao
Ebay??

This guy lmaoo

Lol thought you'd say no tbh, just wanted to confirm
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by SmartMen: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
will i ? aww hell nahhh. no vaccine for me. i dont even like needles. let me tell you a true story.in coming to naija they said i needed to take yellow fever vaccine. so what i did is i googled where i could get the yellow fever cards. found a guy in boston who sold them. paid for it on ebay and it arrived in like 4 days. then i googled yellow fever vaccine cards that had been filled out to see how they are filled out and the patent name of the batches etc and i filled it out. then went to vistaprint to create the stamp of a hospital and just stamped it to make it look official. thats the yellow fever card i used to enter naija. it worked lmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
SmartMen:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lolzzzzz bro i just hate needles. anything to avoid them grin grin

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by EmekaA125(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
KingAzari:
He looks like Mr Stress
Bad belle. Poor wretched boy

1 Like

Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Ebay

You this guy lmaoo

Lol thought you'd say no tbh, just wanted to confirm
oh yeah on ebay lol. still got the guys details in case. yeah me i just dont do needles you see. if they offered it in tablets i just may consider it. but not in needles.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by ibkayee(f): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
oh yeah on ebay lol. still got the guys details in case. yeah me i just dont do needles you see. if they offered it in tablets i just may consider it. but not in needles.
Mtcheww I thought you were gonna say your aversion to taking it is because of some conspiracies you have or something, not fear or needles. Lol you better weigh the pros and cons well grin
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by azeeza(f): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are a trashy disgusting bbitch! Did he mentioned your mother ?
Cc.azeeza
you have females in your family too? shallow mind.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by lekki1444: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Mtcheww I thought you were gonna say your aversion to taking it is because of some conspiracies you have or something, not fear or needles. Lol you better weigh the pros and cons well grin
lolzzzz listen i have heard all the conspiracies and i totally get it but the way i see it ? if these microbes are introduced into my body ? they are still microbes right ? meaning they can be killed right ? so after getting the vaccine i will go on a one month anti microbial rampage. that is anti viral and anti bacterial fight with natural herbs like eating raw garlic and raw onions and hot pepper and drinking lemon. when you do this for a whole month ? what they meant for harm will be conquered. and so i have never really feared the conspiracy aspect of it because i know i can counterbalance the negative effect it is supposed to have. to be honest for me its just being about the needle lmao. but i do acknowledge there is a conspiratorial aspect.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Ikology(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Congratulations

I no like the guy just for the fact say him pick side for him brothers beef.. as an elder brother you dey gum body with one of your younger brother to diss the other one (twin for that matter)..

Something wey you for sit the two of them down as a senior man dissolve everything dissolvable..

He has done that repeatedly. Sadly the twins refused.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by ibkayee(f): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
lolzzzz listen i have heard all the conspiracies and i totally get it but the way i see it ? if these microbes are introduced into my body ? they are still microbes right ? meaning they can be killed right ? so after getting the vaccine i will go on a one month anti microbial rampage. that is anti viral and anti bacterial fight with natural herbs like eating raw garlic and raw onions and hot pepper and drinking lemon. when you do this for a whole month ? what they meant for harm will be conquered. and so i have never really feared the conspiracy aspect of it because i know i can counterbalance the negative effect it is supposed to have. to be honest for me its just being about the needle lmao. but i do acknowledge there is a conspiratorial aspect.
Ok fine if the fear is that bad just make sure you take care of yourself, I hope you weren't amongst those they were packing and arresting in clubs during Detty December grin
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Dimmatic(f): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

It's either you didn't comprehend what I posted in response to you, or this reply is meant for someone else... Lemme believe it is the latter! cool
The sun is too much for ur mentions, if u don't have anything meaniful to contribute biko let me be.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by WoundedLamb: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
A woman bought it for him. Lol
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by bigcasava1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
naijapage:
PSquare Brother , Jude Okoye Shows Off His New Mansion Anambra 360 Reports

Checkout the new mansion of judeengees , With a Customized Swimming Pool , "NGS" , This mansion is located at Park View Estate. Ikoyi. Island. , Pictures and Video below.

Jude Okoye is an Engineer and Estate Investor.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4KKQtpssQ/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4isCPGXYodI

oh money is good.
Re: House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dreyton36:
Nice one

2pac once said in the song _keep ya head up

"While the rich kids driving Benz, I'm still holding on to surviving friends". Deep

May God bless every Hustler out there

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Throw more light on this, don't want to assume.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.