Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (51784 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by four44: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Op should contact nearest redeem church, since she said she is redeem family, I think they will know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oh God. I pray her skull remain intact when reunited with her family
Lol... Abeg shift. I no wan laugh

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by larrywax: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Thank you for the good heart... If Police does not handle cases like this, what case will they handle? Please name the Police Station and the officer that told you that make we make them thrend!
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by firo08(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls send your acct number let me make some donation for her well-being

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Shaev7(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

This response from the police shocked me.
Pathetic!
What else does the citizens gains from the public service?
God bless your effort brother.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by kennyamusan(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2021
I have always said it that anything federal is bad .....Nigeria police ,custom,NNPC etc .Decentralize them all like the telecoms companies and see betterment and improvement

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by victorcompovine(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oh God. I pray her skull remain intact when reunited with her family

awon skull miners team da

free meal don land ooo

$%^&AFONJA
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by toscolee(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
Go on social media and tag the IG, Judiciary, NASS, presidency, segalink and whoever what the police said. Use this little opportunity to play your own part in sanitizing the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by marylandcakes: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
And they say the police is your friend? There’s no money to be made that’s why the don’t handle such case. What a disgrace and embarrassment of a country.
If you get into trouble in Nigeria and you don’t have money you are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by lamalang(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
The whole Nigerian police are a disgrace to mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by doxijaw: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Just look at how neglected the Nigerian child is .

But some useless so called educated idiot's priorities are well fed drug addicted gay's.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by PissfulProtester: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2021
Take her to the nearest rccg church bro

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Osashalom: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.
What then is the work of Nigeria police?
On Tuesday in my area, a thief was caught, they called Nigerian police to come pick him, they said they were shot of men. What really is their job?

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Tpave(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2021
Stevyne:
FIRST BANK.
Scammer

9 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by FILEBE(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2021
larrywax:
Thank you for the good heart... If Police does not handle cases like this, what case will they handle? Please name the Police Station and the officer that told you that make we make them thrend!

Confirm. Make we make the thing trend for Twitter first first, so, them go fit locate the girl. The police own go trend alongside.

Where are the social media influencers, biko... do this for humanity

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by witworth(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2021
You have done well, leave the so called police, they have never been of help, they can even take the girl to another kidnapper kingpin, so just get her to the government house or orphanage if she can't remember anything else.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Shaev7(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2021
I just escalate this through tweeter and included it in various news media handles as well. I hope she reunites with her family soon.
God bless you once more brother.

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

Police don't handle cases like that ?
What is really wrong with this country?
Has Nigeria become a den of animals to the extent that they have no value for human life at all?

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2021
Osashalom:

What then is the work of Nigeria police?
On Tuesday in my area, a thief was caught, they called Nigerian police to come pick him, they said they were shot of men. What really is their job?

They are civil servants

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

Can you please mention the name of that particular Police station that refused that girl ? Their misconduct must be escalated to the office of the Inspector General of Police to deal.

Please contact the Ogun state ministry of women affairs to handle the case of this poor girl. May God reward you for this.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Shaev7(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

I have tweeted to various news media handle. let's hope it gets escalated there and response from various persons will help

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by scofield76: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
The Nigerian police are the most useless organization.
My niece got missing for 6 days. Some guys saw her wandering and harbored her.
They went to report at the police station, but was turned back by the officers on duty.
The guys came to the estate where my sister live, but met a new set of guards at the main gate.
They took her to a nearby police station to the estate, where the family had lodged a complain.
They were directed to the human rights IPO.....

.....part 2 coming

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Fembleez1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

I know this girl. Have you been able to get to her people yet? Her sister is my Aunt's friend. I've screenshot this to her, so Doyin's sister "Shaki" might contact you.

For you to be sure it is Doyin's sister, ask for how Doyin talks, I mean her voice/tone.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by justjify(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Marry her
He's not a pedophile like your president
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by scofield76: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
scofield76:
The Nigerian police are the most useless organization.
My niece got missing for 6 days. Some guys saw her wandering and harbored her.
They went to report at the police station, but was turned back by the officers on duty.
The guys came to the estate where my sister live, but met a new set of guards at the main gate.
They took her to a nearby police station to the estate, where the family had lodged a complain.
They were directed to the human rights IPO.....

.....part 2 coming

The IPO detained the boys, 4 in number and coerced the girl to claim the boys raped her.
The boys were crying profusely, that they never touched her, that they were only trying to help her locate her family. The case quickly changed to abduction and rape against the boys.
My sister and the husband decided to go for a test at the Ikeja general hospital.
It was on the way that my niece told the mother that the boys never touched her, that they even slept in their sitting room for the 5 days and she alone slept in the bedroom.
At general hospital it was confirmed that her hymen is still intact.
My in-law had to go with a lawyer before the boys were released, but no without paying for bail money.
Tell me if those boys would ever volunteer to help a stranded person again?
Naija police should be disbanded, let's know we don't have a police organization

17 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by spiralwedge(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

Take her to Redemption Camp or to any provincial headquarters in Abk. One is in Olorunsogo, another in Adigbe, another behind the Stadium.
Or go to women affairs ministry on Asero road near agric offices opoosite asero estate.

That's all i can remember about Abeokuta
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by slimmoney(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
God bless u brother
Pressypee:
I know this girl she attends redeem like she said. I have forwarded ur num to the church she attends. They should get across to you soon. Her name is doyin. She stays around ogba.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by IamAtikulate: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
post=98990211:
Frontpage at last!
Thanks moderators!!

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to the topic?
Is it by force to make a comment?

Annoying kids everywhere. sad
You can only rant on Nairaland. If you try this foolery near me, I go knock those bloody teeth down your throat.

Like I said op, marry her.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by 21stDecember: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
May God bless you for such gestures.
I pray that she be reunited with her family in no distant time.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by IamAtikulate: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
slimmoney:
God bless u brother
Be careful of head miners. Na Ogun we dey talk about here ooh.

Be guided.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by harmony75: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omo daddy Adeboye thank God for his protection, you will be fine � OP GoD bless you for your help dearie ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.