Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (51788 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Fortigasu: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
They have used her
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Chummynoni(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Nigerian police nawa
If na to harass innocent nigerians now, them go see that one as job. Useless lots

7 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by FILEBE(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Imagine police saying that they do not handle casses like that. God. Please , we need your divine intervention in Nigeria. Things are just not normal in this country. When we advocated for Police reformation, it fell on deaf ears.
Can we continue to be like this in this country ? When will things change?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Kilishihunter: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Marry her
Why bro Just why

6 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Abalado(f): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Can u imagine what yeye Nigeria police was saying,but if something happens to that girl from someone there now,they will handle the case ,awon werey....LORI IRO

6 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Tookool(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
I'm feeling so much pity for her ...only God knows what she might have gone through and is going through
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by NaijaCover(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Reading this just made me cry. Nearest Nigeria police station do not handle matter this? Gosh my heart bleed for Nigeria. This girl is someone daughter, niece cousin neighbour etc. I pray her relatives show up

13 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nigeriadondie1: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
kiss Are you kidding me? The police said they don’t handle such cases? The police there should be reported

8 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by manny4u(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
are you okay
IamAtikulate:
Marry her

3 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Take her to any Redeem branch na. Shebi she said she's their member. They will be in best position to sort it out. Forget Nigerian Police. They will just collect money and do nothing.

17 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by santopelele(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2021
what a pity, nigeria police force is a scam

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by bukatyne(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2021
madridguy:
Nigeria Police will not stop amazing someone.

May God reward you bro and I pray someone that knows the girl get this notice. She looks so tired.

They are a class of their own.

She does look drained.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Asadujames202(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2021
She looks sexy

Badman want to nut
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by SatantheDestroy: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2021
in my comment befre editing it. i was offering to take care of all bills till i read that she attends redeem. so where are the pastors? i am sure most of them read this
where is righteousness that should come practicalize his preaching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Tvoice: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2021
crytohunter:
If they cant handle this issue, what are they for ?

They are for Yahoo boyz , motorist and bike riders for pifty naira .

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Asadujames202:
She looks sexy

Badman want to nut
You're sick in the head. Seek professional help fast.

22 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by optimusprime2(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that...

This is unbelievable shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by emmnprince(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2021
This act of yours will never go unrewarded. Unfortunately I know not her.

8 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Benblaq(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Hmm! It is well. She's going to be fine.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by ismoney: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
There is always reward for this great kindness. God bless you. If I may add, try to locate any RCCG Regional or Provincial headquarters nearby for assistance. God bless you dearly brother.

6 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by iswallker(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
No redeemed branches in that area or what.. undecided
Na Nairaland be lost and found center.. undecided
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by zedegit: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Sultty:
compound fool spotted

Lol. E get why. embarassed
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Mandela27: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
eiyaa
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
u no well
IamAtikulate:
Marry her

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by gaskiyamagana: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.
"I contacted the nearest police station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that"
See them. Hear them. The useless, good for #50 eguje fifu.

5 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Reelmii: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
take her to RCCG camp, since she remembers that area, her people could be around or not too far from there

and since she is a member, I dont expect the camp to reject her stay there, they can help announce it in their services so that people will be aware

9 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by meetme01: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

Where exactly in Abeokuta are you? If it's not far to Oke-Mosan. Kindly, report her to Block B, Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development, Oke-Mosan. Ask for Social Welfare Department.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by osuofia2(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
skull miners don use this one, God will punish them. It is fulani that is their problem instead of tackling the skull mining and rituals going on there
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

Nawa for Nigerian Police o.

I bet we can all see that we are on our own in this country.

Na anywhere belle face.

3 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by DaSailor: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2021
So which cases do the Police handle? Chasing yahoo boys and mounting road blocks abi?
May the good Lord help us all

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.