Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Please Read! The Dream I Had Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Read! The Dream I Had Today (1490 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Dream I Got About 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2021
Good morning everyone

we all know alot has been happening in d country for a while, from unemployment to banditry and insurgency, covid 19 to endsars protest which they have all claimed thousands of lives. and meanwhile alot are still been said about a second protest and the emergence of Yoruba activist Sunday igboho who is fighting for his people against the dreaded Fulani terrorist, a cause which the federal government is against.

now to my story, I am a seer and I can say my dreams(80%) come to pass, which my family, friends and church members are aware of my gift. if I have a dream and I cry till I wake up, there is 99.9% possibility that the dream will come to pass.

so yesterday, I slept and I hard this dreadful dream about our nation.
there was a large gathering(looks like a protest) were both old, young, male and female were present with placards. even the president of nigeria was present with his placard(but it wasn't buhari, it was gambo who acted as president) then an opposing force(a whiteman) who didn't want gambo has president threatened to drop a bomb, everyone panicked and started running but some brave ones dared him because almost everyone had a gun on them, some with cutlass.

the whiteman then ordered his mercenaries to start shooting students instead in their schools, I was so scared because the first school they targeted was my son school, I ran so fast and hard to try to save my son, every parents did same, they started throwing bombs, killing a lot of people, I saw familiar faces die during the war, houses were burnt. I was running so fast to save my son, but I couldn't get to the school. then I got a call my son has reach home safely. but the war was still on in the street. a news spread that the president house has been taken over, all politicians have been killed, the president was trying to run away out of the country but his plane was blown and he died. there were few people left alive in d country, so much famine in the land. I was hiding in a cave away from my family. the streets was filled with dead bodies.

as I was trying to run and leave d cave, an old man saw me on d road, that I should run as fast as I could that I should tell the remaining people alive that the white man is planning more dangerous and bloody missions in 45minutes, that no one should leave their house. he gave a watch a so that I can check d time, I started running but I couldn't see anyone close, so I tried running to my house to tell my family but there was only 4 mins left, I started crying in d dream till I woke up to real life.

seriously, I realized I was crying in real life when I woke up, and that's d sign I get if my dream will come to pass. I was breathing so fast like everything happened real. the dream was so dreadful and bloodly than what I wrote down.

please let's pray to GOD to avert any danger coming into this nation. and also warn our beloved ones not to partake in any form of violent gathering, especially the new planned protest. I was also planning to join d protest before, but I won't try it after dis message that was revealed to me. am not forcing anyone to believe me, but I wish urge everyone to play safe.

pls spread this message and let's peace reign in our darling country. nobody wants war, for the sake of our loved ones.

lalasticlala
rocktation
farano

pls kindly move this message to front page, let's join hands in passing this message to the nation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by MickzyDonald: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2021
kiss kiss kiss i hope it doesn't happen, but the country is becoming hotter each blessed day
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2021
MickzyDonald:
kiss kiss kiss i hope it doesn't happen, but the country is becoming hotter each blessed day
same here, I pray it doesn't happen. but I have seen it and we can avert it by joining hand together
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Dreyton36: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Na so martin Luther King they shout that year "I have a dream"
For just one night dream o

Meanwhile Joseph wey don dey dream since when Dem born am never even cap

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by MickzyDonald: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
same here, I pray it doesn't happen. but I have seen it and we can avert it by joining hand together
amen ooo
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Dreyton36:
Na so martin Luther King they shout that year "I have a dream"
For just one night dream o

Meanwhile Joseph wey don dey dream since when Dem born am never even cap

Lights up my kpoli in peace
just pray and stay safe
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Shelumiel: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2021
You had a dream regarding a revolution and surely it will come to pass. Who knows, it may even be the revolution that may bring Christ...

Peace

5 Likes

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Dreyton36: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
just pray and stay safe

Try to survive
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Penguin2: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Op are u calling Lalasticlala to come and push your hallucinations to FP?

Nawa o!

I remember one Nairaland "prophet" that told us in January 2019 that by July 2019, neither Buhari nor Atiku would be president.

That a coup would happen and an Igbo man will become the leader of Nigeria.

This is 2021 and Buhari is still president.

Now you are talking of dream and Gambo as President which legally impossible in Nigeria.

And u expect lala to push it to FP?

3 Likes

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Asgard13: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2021
No worries

Nothing will happen... as long as Yoruba Dey pray for Yar’adua and Jonathan luck

Hausa Fulani already don check mate all their plans ..
They more the look ... the more they see .. they less Dey understand

Nigeria will remain peaceful even in the face of Fulani provocation

If Yoruba land wan burn make e burn to ashes with their IGBOHO..

No other Nigeria region will burn

Na dem carry dia wood wey geh plenty ants come house

No worries at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by helinues: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Buy mosquito net, you no gree. .. See the damages been done by mosquitoes now
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Penguin2:
Op are u calling Lalasticlala to come and push your hallucinations to FP?

Nawa o!

I remember one Nairaland "prophet" that told us in January 2019 that by July 2019, neither Buhari nor Atiku would be president.

That a coup would happen and an Igbo man will become the leader of Nigeria.

This is 2021 and Buhari is still president.

Now you are talking of dream and Gambo as President which legally impossible in Nigeria.

And u expect lala to push it to FP?
dreams only pass u a message, and my dreams do come to pass. it doesn't matter who is in ur dream but d message it is passing.

besides, I don't expect everyone to take it serious.

many was chosen, but few were saved, I hope u understand this. may whatever u believe in save u. shalom

1 Like

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by HarunaWest(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Good morning everyone

we all know alot has been happening in d country for a while, from unemployment to banditry and insurgency, covid 19 to endsars protest which they have all claimed thousands of lives. and meanwhile alot are still been said about a second protest and the emergence of Yoruba activist Sunday igboho who is fighting for his people against the dreaded Fulani terrorist, a cause which the federal government is against.

now to my story, I am a seer and I can say my dreams(80%) come to pass, which my family, friends and church members are aware of my gift. if I have a dream and I cry till I wake up, there is 99.9% possibility that the dream will come to pass.

there was a large gathering(looks like a protest) were both old, young, male and female were present with placards. even the president of nigeria was present with his placard(but it wasn't buhari, it was gambo who acted as president) then an opposing force(a whiteman) who didn't want gambo has president threatened to drop a bomb, everyone panicked and started running but some brave ones dared him because almost everyone had a gun on them, some with cutlass.

the whiteman then ordered his mercenaries to start shooting students instead in their schools, I was so scared because the first school they targeted was my son school, I ran so fast and hard to try to save my son, every parents did same, they started throwing bombs, killing a lot of people, I saw familiar faces die during the war, houses were burnt. I was running so fast to save my son, but I couldn't get to the school. then I got a call my son has reach home safely. but the war was still on in the street. a news spread that the president house has been taken over, all politicians have been killed, the president was trying to run away out of the country but his plane was blown and he died. there were few people left alive in d country, so much famine in the land. I was hiding in a cave away from my family. the streets was filled with dead bodies.

as I was trying to run and leave d cave, an old man saw me on d road, that I should run as fast as I could that I should tell the remaining people alive that the white man is planning more dangerous and bloody missions in 45minutes, that no one should leave their house. he gave a watch a so that I can check d time, I started running but I couldn't see anyone close, so I tried running to my house to tell my family but there was only 4 mins left, I started crying in d dream till I woke up to real life.

seriously, I realized I was crying in real life when I woke up, and that's d sign I get if my dream will come to pass. I was breathing so fast like everything happened real. the dream was so dreadful and bloodly than what I wrote down.

please let's pray to GOD to avert any danger coming into this nation. and also warn our beloved ones not to partake in any form of violent gathering, especially the new planned protest. I was also planning to join d protest before, but I won't try it after dis message that was revealed to me. am not forcing anyone to believe me, but I wish urge everyone to play safe.

pls spread this message and let's peace reign in our darling country. nobody wants war, for the sake of our loved ones.

lalasticlala
rocktation
farano

pls kindly move this message to front page, let's join hands in passing this message to the nation
Symptoms of Malaria and high fever.
I recommend LonartDS and alot of rest.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
No worries

Nothing will happen... as long as Yoruba Dey pray for Yar’adua and Jonathan luck

Hausa Fulani already don check mate all their plans ..
They more the look ... the more they see .. they less Dey understand

Nigeria will remain peaceful even in the face of Fulani provocation

If Yoruba land wan burn make e burn to ashes with their IGBOHO..

No other Nigeria region will burn

Na dem carry dia wood wey geh plenty ants come house

No worries at all
ok. please be safe
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
Buy mosquito net, you no gree. .. See the damages been done by mosquitoes now
I know you, u hate to hear d truth
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2021
HarunaWest:
Symptoms of Malaria and high fever. I recommend LonartDS and alot of rest.
same here. be safe
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
You had a dream regarding a revolution and surely it will come to pass. Who knows, it may even be the revolution that may bring Christ...

Peace
my thought also
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Canvass: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Who is Gambo?
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Canvass:
Who is Gambo?
Jonathan vice
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by adadike(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Op , God showed you what the fulanis were planning if Jonathan did not relinquish power. He would have died in a plane crash orchestrated by the Fulas. This is exactly what Buhari meant by dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood and till date his Fulani brothers he smuggled into the country are still here in form of bandits and herdsmen doing what they know how to do best - terrorism!

2 Likes

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
Op , God showed you what the fulanis were planning if Jonathan did not relinquish power. He would have died in a plane crash orchestrated by the Fulas. This is exactly what Buhari meant by dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood and till date his Fulani brothers he smuggled into the country are still here in form of bandits and herdsmen doing what they know how to do best - terrorism!
that's also another narrative. but God understands best,and hope he keeps us safe

1 Like

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Canvass: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Jonathan vice

Namadi Sambo! Okay.

If you asked me, your dream is not completely off grid. The new world order is in effect. Biden was sworn in using codex gigaz rather than the Bible. His first statement directed towards Nigeria as a nation was about gay rights bill.

The white oligarchy wants gay rights bill passed. Conservative North and extremist Christians down south would have none of that. Jonathan danced to the tune of Nigerians and he was ousted. Part of way he was ousted was unrest in form of Boko Haram and proliferation of light arms and ammunitions. Jonathan didn't cal to concede cos he was docile. He conceded because he knew the international community led by U.S and GB were against him.

Matters should eventually come to head, where this white oligarchy pull the strings to cause more unrest in Nigeria so we can submit to their whims and caprices. Economic exploitation is not enough for them anymore. They must control our day-to-day living. That's the objective of the New World Order in the first instance. One world, one government, one people. Gay rights bill is just one. We have IMF economic policies, we have mandatory vaccine issue etc.

Do you think coming to relate your dream on NL is the best? Cos I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by RuddyFusion(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Interprete the dream
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Canvass:

Namadi Sambo! Okay.

If you asked me, your dream is not completely off grid. The new world order is in effect. Biden was sworn in using codex gigaz rather than the Bible. His first statement directed towards Nigeria as a nation was about gay rights bill.

The white oligarchy wants gay rights bill passed. Conservative North and extremist Christians down south would have none of that. Jonathan danced to the tune of Nigerians and he was ousted. Part of way he was ousted was unrest in form of Boko Haram and proliferation of light arms and ammunitions. Jonathan didn't cal to concede cos he was docile. He conceded because he knew the international community led by U.S and GB were against him.

Matters should eventually come to head, where this white oligarchy pull the strings to cause more unrest in Nigeria so we can submit to their whims and caprices. Economic exploitation is not enough for them anymore. They must control our day-to-day living. That's the objective of the New World Order in the first instance. One world, one government, one people. Gay rights bill is just one. We have IMF economic policies, we have mandatory vaccine issue etc.

Do you think coming to relate your dream on NL is the best? Cos I don't think so.
wow!
not only on NAIRALAND, I have sent as a message to my whatsapp contacts, and also my facebook wall.
i have to pass d message to the world
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Interprete the dream
it speaks about a lot. I also need answers, and @ the same time, I know something isn't right about d dream. so we better join hands together and say no to war
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Canvass: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
wow!
not only on NAIRALAND, I have sent as a message to my whatsapp contacts, and also my facebook wall.
i have to pass d message to the world

It alright bro. What's gonna be is gonna be. You've done your bit. At least by relating your dream to the world the way you know to, even if you are erring, you are erring on the right side of logic.

I only took objections to posting this on NL cos most NLanders have no joy. If it rubs them negatively, they will bash you so hard that you'll lose faith in your future dreams until God stop revealing anything to you through dreams. If I were you, I'll keep it to the people that knows me and believe in my gift. Not some faceless virtual people.
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Canvass:

It alright bro. What's gonna be is gonna be. You've done your bit. At least by relating your dream to the world the way you know to, even if you are erring, you are erring on the right side of logic.

I only took objections to posting this on NL cos most NLanders have no joy. If it rubs them negatively, they will bash you so hard that you'll lose faith in your future dreams until God stop revealing anything to you through dreams. If I were you, I'll keep it to the people that knows me and believe in my gift. Not some faceless virtual people.
i understand your concern sir. a lot of them are bashing me already, but I have done my part.
I appreciate this piece if advice

2 Likes

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by RuddyFusion(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
it speaks about a lot. I also need answers, and @ the same time, I know something isn't right about d dream. so we better join hands together and say no to war
to stop war in Nigeria is easy......just take away nepotism and give everyone their dues that's all

1 Like

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Trizyd(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
The One that rules in the affairs of men has revealed to you what is to come. You have done right in telling us and of course prayer is needed. It would come true, prayers would avoid innocent bloods and total destruction. Let's stay safe .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Taba21: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Good morning everyone

lalasticlala
rocktation
farano

Many fools won't believe you.
Your dream is the sign of the white wolf with wings coming from the north pole, beside Nigeria is very close to their end of days.

Welcome to apocalypticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
RuddyFusion:
to stop war in Nigeria is easy......just take away nepotism and give everyone their dues that's all
you are right. God bless u.
Re: Please Read! The Dream I Had Today by Slimslimqq: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trizyd:
The One that rules in the affairs of men has revealed to you what is to come. You have done right in telling us and of course prayer is needed. It would come true, prayers would avoid innocent bloods and total destruction. Let's stay safe .
God bless u. please stay safe

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? / Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain / Nigeria's Breakdown Imminent As Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Give 5 Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.