Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? (1491 Views)

Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers / Stop Threatening Us With Withdrawal Of Cattle, Foodstuffs, Afenifere Tells North / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 37 Villagers By Cattle Rustlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Enn214(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Did you notice any scarcity or hike in price??
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Who is enforcing the strike? I normally have foodstuffs at home, but the cow meat I bought yesterday is almost same.

There is no scarcity anywhere.
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Moferere: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2021
They are deceiving themselves
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Mightyhaiz: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2021
My take is that north should feed itself first before thinking of any other region to feed.

North,feed thyself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Oil transportation to the North should be blocked..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
You mean the strike on social media?

Cause Northerners are Still trading here in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Enn214(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

You mean our refined petrol imported from Brazil or China, or which oil transportation?

There is no southern oil being transported to the North. Read again and digest.

I laugh in working refineries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Cadamlk: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2021
Did they strike ? They are just deceiving themselves .Who will stand to lose? People behind the plan are dumb.
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

You mean our refined petrol imported from Brazil or China, or which oil transportation?

There is no southern oil being transported to the North. Read again and digest.

I laugh in working refineries.
Which port them go land this refined petrol? I hope there is a seaport in Kano grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Beremx(f): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Yes. A northerner who sells tomatoes and pepper beside my street couldn’t buy the usual basket of tomatoes to sell because of the hike in price. He resorted to buying half basket to sell. I am sure his tomatoes will be expensive when I buy from him today.
Enn214:
Did you notice any scarcity or hike in price??

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Fulani military has removed the northern blockade

What is funny is that the Fulani military would always do things in northern favour.

So for them to help send trucks down south actually exposes the ignorant Northerners who taught they were doing south
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
Which port them go land this refined petrol? I hope there is a seaport in Kano grin

grin

Drink your crude oil.

Our imported, refined petrol will land at our Apapa Port of course as usual. Nothing you can do about that.

Furthermore, there's a dry port in Kaduna being linked by rail all the way to Apapa to maximize efficiency and literally side track miscreants. (Yet you wonder why Buhari is building railways to the Zinder refinery in Niger as further backup).

Note that the importation is only until our Arewa owned mega - refinery, the largest single train oil refining facility in Earth, being built in Lagos alongside another northern owned one in Akwa Ibom start production to mint those crude billions, while some lazy, clueless southerners sit there doing nothing but shouting "awa oyel".

Jokes on you.

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Our petrol will land at our Apapa Port of course as usual. Nothing you can do about that.

Furthermore, there's a dry port in Kaduna being linked by rail all the way to Apapa to maximize efficiency and literally side track miscreants.

Yet you wonder why Buhari is building railways to the Zinder refinery in Niger as further backup even as an Arewa owned mega - refinery, the largest single train oil refining facility in Earth, is being built in Lagos alongside another northern owned one in Akwa Ibom in order to mint those crude billions while some southerners sit there doing nothing but shouting "awa oyel" like lazy louts.

Jokes on you.
You're as daft as theboss abi wetin b him useless moniker grin

The port that it will land in Apapa, is Apapa in Sokoto or Kastina. Or the rail line won't pass through the south west abi

You're so dumb boy.

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
You're as daft as theboss abi wetin b him useless moniker grin

The port that it will land in Apapa, is Apapa in Sokoto or Kastina. Or the rail line won't pass through the south west abi

You're so dumb boy.

Only a compound dunce doesn't realize the futility of attempting to block a petrol laden freight train.

Swerve with your juvenile antics before you get run over.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

grin

Drink your crude oil.

Our imported, refined petrol will land at our Apapa Port of course as usual. Nothing you can do about that.

Furthermore, there's a dry port in Kaduna being linked by rail all the way to Apapa to maximize efficiency and literally side track miscreants. (Yet you wonder why Buhari is building railways to the Zinder refinery in Niger as further backup).

Note that the importation is only until our Arewa owned mega - refinery, the largest single train oil refining facility in Earth, being built in Lagos alongside another northern owned one in Akwa Ibom start production to mint those crude billions, while some lazy, clueless southerners sit there doing nothing but shouting "awa oyel".

Jokes on you.
Since when did north start having crude oil

Hope it isn't the elephant project in Chad basin designed to suck Niger Delta money since 2015 you are talking about
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Only a compound dunce doesn't realize the futility of attempting to block a petrol laden freight train.

Swerve with your juvenile antics before you get run over.
You're a dumb aboki. So you think if things fall apart in this country, mallams will still be allowed to operate in ports in the south.

Sense is so far from you aboki.

5 Likes

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
You're a dumb aboki. So you think if things fall apart in this country, mallams will still be allowed to operate in ports in the south.

Sense is so far from you aboki.

What are you gonna do? Storm the ports with Igboho and arrest the vessels with his charms? Stop Dangote from using his private jetty? Mount road blocks on the railways?

Get serious please and quit sounding like you're empty upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Since when did north start having crude oil

Hope it isn't the elephant project in Chad basin designed to suck Niger Delta money since 2015 you are talking about

From Arewa with love.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

From Arewa with love.
You mean the refinery in Akwa Ibom

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
That was what I expected from the Niger Delta Militants
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Are they on strike I no even know
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
You mean the refinery in Akwa Ibom

Exactly, Abdulsamads refinery in Akwa Ibom.

Asides the two other private refineries in Lekki and Imo owned by Aliko and Abdulrazak respectively.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

What are you gonna do? Storm the ports with Igboho and arrest the vessels with his charms? Stop Dangote from using his private jetty? Mount road blocks on the railways?

You're truly a fool grin

This was the way your aboki brothers were boasting in Ibadan too.

Let's just pray things fall apart in Nigeria... I'm tired of you abokis.

I live in ikorodu, everybody dey talk about Una and everybody is dam fed up of you abokis. If not for our useless politicians.

But make we still dey look for now cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
You're truly a fool grin

This was the way your aboki brothers were boasting in Ibadan too.

Let's just pray things fall apart in Nigeria... I'm tired of you abokis.

I live in ikorodu, everybody dey talk about Una and everybody is dam fed up of you abokis. If not for our useless politicians.

But make we still dey look for now cheesy

Weak.

I thought you had answers, now you're hiding behind invectives? Lol.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Exactly, Abdulsamads refinery in Akwa Ibom.

Asides the two other private refineries in Lekki and Imo owned by Aliko and Abdulrazak respectively.
So if the north puts a blockade on the south and vice versa how would north benefit in anyway from this refinery that empowers akwa ibomites
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
So if the north puts a blockade on the south and vice versa how would north benefit in anyway from this refinery that empowers akwa ibomites

Don't worry the North will not benefit in anyway from Abdulrazaks refinery.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Weak.

I thought you had answers, now you're hiding behind invectives? Lol.

God bless you.
When I quoted you, I said "if things fall apart".

You saw the way things fell apart in Ibadan? If it happens like that again and it leads to the fall of Nigeria... Dangote refinery can be taken over by us, while we kick abokis out.

Just the way Nigeria took over BP.

As at now, we can only block the Lagos Ibadan expressway, this way, not even toothpick will get into the north once Lagos Ibadan expressway has been block. The north will run out of petrol, diesel and kerosine in a week or two.
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
The guy is dumb. If Nigeria fall apart in a violent way, dangote refinery and the one been built by BUA will be taken over by the new government.

Except for tomatoes, onions, and meat, the south does not need any other thing from the north. And all this things can be imported and will even be more cheaper sef.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Don't worry the North will not benefit in anyway from Abdulrazaks refinery.

Because it belongs to an Abdul doesn't change anything.

You are talking from the one Nigeria mentality, if a war breaks out between the south and the north both regions would kiss the investment in the opposite direction goodbye.

You can't stand the people of that state if they insist no activities would go on in that site.

Every international shell, Chevron begs their host communities
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by QuotaSystem: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
When I quoted you, I said "if things fall apart".

You saw the way things fell apart in Ibadan? If it happens like that again and it leads to the fall of Nigeria... Dangote refinery can be taken over by us, while we kick abokis out.

Just the way Nigeria took over BP.

As at now, we can only block the Lagos Ibadan expressway, this way, not even toothpick will get into the north once Lagos Ibadan expressway has been block. The north will run out of petrol, diesel and kerosine in a week or two.

First of all, nothing fell apart in Ibadan. Innocent northern traders were wrongly attacked and killed by a horde of southern savages who were too weak and cowardly to face their true killers and oppressors in the bushes. I would have agreed things fell apart if they had inflicted mayhem on the teenage killer herdsmen whipping them silly, taking turns to forcefully enjoy their women and setting boundaries for them on their lands. But alas.

Secondly Nigeria didn't "take over BP". They simply took over the 20% equity BP had in Shell‐B.P. Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria when they wilfully violated our trade policy against South Africa at the time and not due to independence as implied, so perish your thoughts of stealing any Hausa/fulani owned multi billion dollar investment that you've been eyeing under any guise. Any attempts to forcefully do so will be met with damning, decisive resistance that will be firm and final.

Unless you're able to sustainably face the Military squarely to enforce your last paper threat, please reserve such for the jokes section going forward smiley
Re: How Effective Is The Strike By Cattle & Foodstuffs Dealers?? by EMMY76: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

You guys should continue to knock ur heads harder on the floor to ur allah for things not to go south in ur dear one nigeria cause all these northern owned refineries in the south can either be confiscated or destroyed even the rail lines connecting apapa ports to the north u are boasting about can also be vandalized.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain / Nigeria's Breakdown Imminent As Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Give 5 Conditions / Similarities Between Paul Kagame And Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.