Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (47462 Views)

Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Femi Fani Kayode Meets Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by olawuyi12(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Get all our E-notes *(first, second and third term)

You need E- notes for E-learning at a time like this , school owners , teachers take charge now and face the new world of digital learning and teaching

It covers the following subjects:

*Junior class*
Agric science
Basic technology
Business studies
Basic science
Civic Education
C.C.A
Computer
English studies
C.R.S
Home economics
French
Mathematics
Music
PHE
Social studies
Yoruba

*Commercial class*
Mathematics
English language
Financial Acct
Commerce
Economics
Government
Book keeping
Biology
Civic Education
Computer
Food & Nutrition
French
Yoruba
Agric Science

*Art class*
Mathematics
English language
CRS
Government
Civic Education
Literature in English
Agric science
Biology
Data processing
Economics
Food and nutrition
French
Yoruba
Computer

*Science class*
Mathematics
English language
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Technical Drawing
Agric science
Civic Education
Data processing
Further Maths
Food and nutrition
French Geography
Yoruba
Computer

School owners , teachers should chat us up
500 per subject and class

what app /2348136693140
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by guy222: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na them. ATM machine, Jonathan remain the most clueless president in the history of Nigeria while buhari is the most stupid, useless, wicked, animalistic and demonic president in the history of Nigeria. If money is missing american will know, even ghana went on strike for one year, stealing is not corruption, my advicers are given me contracdictory information, this are some of the words of jonathan chairman cluelyness association of nigeria(CAN) and also chairman ogogoro association of nigeria niger delta branch while Buhari is the chairman of the following association world wide, goro, cattle, kunu, mumunism, terrorist, idotic, madnestic etc. Very stupid set of people.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by peterious10(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
BANKROLLING who? Bankroll what??

Abdulazeez99:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has continued his consultation with political leaders, this time meeting with former President Goodluck Jonathan, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode, in a social media post on Wednesday, said he and his team met with Mr Jonathan in Abuja on Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359414151798472706?s=20

Fani-Kayode is reported to be considering leaving the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) which he has vehemently criticised over the years.

He has also warned against fake quotes attributed to him.

“I would advise Nigerians to be very wary about fake quotations that are being attributed to me concerning other political leaders in the country.

“If you did not read it on my verified twitter handle or my verified Facebook page then I NEVER said it. Period,” the ex-minister tweeted on Tuesday night.

On Sunday, Fani-Kayode met with the caretaker chairman of the APC Mai Mala Buni, and Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello in Abuja.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:
Well I don't blame him obasanjo make him popular. Someone that can't win ordinary councilorship election in hid ward in ife.
u sud work on ur english too
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Mandela27: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jonathan is wearing a rubber slippers
abi shoe no dey hungry am since im dey small undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is FFK ambitious in Osun politics or nah still anywhere Belle face?
Governor, senator angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by oloshun(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
Did FFk say his team??

Hahahahahaha...Ajoka

Na wetin I see be that ooo. His team! Who is he and his team?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
I was going to ask if GEJ is next to join the APC, but GEJ joined the APC already so no need to ask.

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
is d snake nigga, he a fake nigga nd it why he became a rejected nigga
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
2023 politicking
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Notorious not popular...

No face mask, no social distance....they are all irresponsible

Go and arrest them because of Covid 419
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
When people gather and laff like this despite all the country is facing I wonder... undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Aquilazng(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Notorious not popular...

No face mask, no social distance....they are all irresponsible
Ur senseless ness is out of this world. The day you stop hating is when your life will get meaningful meanings. Who amongst your own unscrupulous party members is more honorable than this man you called notorious? It shall never be well with haters like you, who never seems to see anything positive in people.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has continued his consultation with political leaders, this time meeting with former President Goodluck Jonathan, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode, in a social media post on Wednesday, said he and his team met with Mr Jonathan in Abuja on Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359414151798472706?s=20

Fani-Kayode is reported to be considering leaving the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) which he has vehemently criticised over the years.

He has also warned against fake quotes attributed to him.

“I would advise Nigerians to be very wary about fake quotations that are being attributed to me concerning other political leaders in the country.

“If you did not read it on my verified twitter handle or my verified Facebook page then I NEVER said it. Period,” the ex-minister tweeted on Tuesday night.

On Sunday, Fani-Kayode met with the caretaker chairman of the APC Mai Mala Buni, and Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello in Abuja.
Why JONA leg de colour different for the first pic? Abi the man de rub different cream?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Jasperado: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Now, madam precious don go he do divert from d truth lane. Is he going to be LIAR MOHAMMED's second in command ?
Did he more money for more wives ?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dumb ass that couldn't comprehend like you would rather put challenge.
madukaanaya:
u sud work on ur english too
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na Reno remain. Bunch of of deplorables.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Solomath01: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian politicians are shameless
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by amuwo1980: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
GEJ shud be a role model to all black male in the world , see man at peace with his lot
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:19am On Feb 11, 2021
Good for both of them..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Anthonyola(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2021
WHY NOT INVEST IN LAGOS LANDS?
Property investment is a priority for every visionaries, it goes beyond immediate gains to solving generational challenges.

Today we are talking about investing in a location that is 100% guaranteed on returns on investment with a 50% capital growth on the 4th week of initiation of investment.

Can we remember the cost of a plot of land in Lekki phase1, 2 & Ikate some years back? Can you compare with today’s price? Land appreciation is Unbeatable.

Ibeju-Lekki is going to be the heart of Lagos soon with the ongoing project:

 FREE TRADE ZONE
 DANGOTE REFINERY
 2 DEEP SEA PORT
 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
 LA CAMPAIGNE TROPICANA BEACH AND RESORT etc
I believe that buying the future starts with buying what can cater for the future.
I believe you/your family will need more money in the future than now.
Brit Property Nigeria Ltd is here to offer you a genuine estate lands. A BRIGHT FUTURE START WITH US!

For Enquiries:
www.britpropertynigerialtd.com
Facebook: anthigpropertieslekki
Instagram: bealandowner
Call/WhatsApp: 07031950067
Anthony (marketer)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin / "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.