Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Omg! I Only Want To Make Legitimate Money & Take Care Of My Family - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Omg! I Only Want To Make Legitimate Money & Take Care Of My Family (199 Views)

Tony Elumelu: "I Only Follow Femi Otedola And My Wife On Instagram" (Video) / Legitimate Money Making Opportunity / Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! I Only Want To Make Legitimate Money & Take Care Of My Family by Colony20: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2021
Greetings to all my fellow Nairalanders!

I am not here to start boring you with long epistles. It is common knowledge that the living conditions in the country is hard and not palatable. Not all of us can have a job that will pay us to meet our needs and that of our families. Someone like me eat from hand mouth most times. But I still keep on pushing on. I kept on making researches on how to get financial freedom.

I came across making money online. I decided to explore ways of making money online and discovered YouTube. I saw it is a way to make money legitimately and it will help support me financially.

I had created a YouTube channel. There is a clause involved. I have to have at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time minutes before I can start making money on YouTube. I already have 37 subscribers.

Please my Nairalanders, I need your assistance to achieve these YouTube conditions and start making money. Please, Subscribe and watch my channel videos.

Help a brother to make money legitimately. Please guys don't ignore me. 2 minutes of your time will make a lasting impact in my life.

My YouTube channel is: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKhe1gqoxMStM1XL5CijhrA

Thank you.

Mods, please help me move this to front page for more audience. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Tax And Pensions Not Remitted / Need Help Please Am Confused. / I Can't Create Orders On 1688!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.