Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Just Got This Message From NYIF - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (75727 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by wazklin: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
OloyeVIII:
Me too...Done with all the registration and stuff..dunno why they are asking me to verify !!!! i just went to the site to resend token and it says "user already verified"...They've started paying FYI..my friend got some 180k from them yesterday..NIRSAL i mean.

Could it be this one I applied for?

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Someone should send the site here for easy access
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by lookingfly: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zeezyo:
Same here ,did as directed , validated my BVN and created an account. I was told I will receive a mail but till date I haven't received any.
same here..... Those people can wash person
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by dudufemi(m): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
Someone should send the site here for easy access

https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by JMystique(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Has anyone gotten to the point of adding their account number after adding business description etc?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Crazeworld(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
JMystique:
Has anyone gotten to the point of adding their account number after adding business description etc?
When were you able to add business description?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by JMystique(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Crazeworld:
When were you able to add business description?

I think I've done everything. The one they ask your monthly and annual income and expenses etc
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Crazeworld(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
JMystique:

I think I've done everything. The one they ask your monthly and annual income and expenses etc
Thanks. Mine was approved today. I've downloaded the certificate but I was thinking they give certificates physically too.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Ugoc3(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Crazeworld:
Thanks. Mine was approved today. I've downloaded the certificate but I was thinking they give certificates physically too.
How much was approved bro
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Ugoc3(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Crazeworld:
When did you finish the application
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Beansman: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
After 33days and 33nights I finally submit my application today. For those having difficults with verification code and the rest please don't not give up.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Crazeworld(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ugoc3:

How much was approved bro
I'm talking about CAC certificate
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by cutieb(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
I haven't been able to move past this stage for 2 weeks now... Any idea from those who have passed this stage? Its quite frustrating

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by yusufusulaiman: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Good day guys I need guide on how to go about the online test and subsequently getting the certificate
OloyeVIII:
The site seems ok...since applications for this batch have been closed, i expect them to start paying real soon.. anyone having issues should not relent....keep trying..IT'S TIME
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by yusufusulaiman: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
yusufusulaiman:
Good day guys I need guide on how to go about the online test and subsequently getting the certificate
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by stracey(m): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2021
Finally......
I finished my application this morning grin grin
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by stracey(m): 2:12am On Mar 19, 2021
which test again biko
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by PastorFire: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2021
Please, the site looks better from my end this morning. But my real problem now is, taking the opportunity of the downtime to wait a little more for my CAC certificate.

I registered on the 13th of February and really don't know why the delay as i have no query. Na better money i dey find for my business o.. Anyone with an idea on how to go about accelerating things with CAC?.
I intend to go to Abuja myself to complain and wait there until i get it resolved. Who else thinks it's an idea worth considering or kindly suggest to me otherwise?.

God go bless our hustle o.. I really salute your fighting spirit here.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Crazeworld(m): 4:42am On Mar 19, 2021
stracey:
Finally......
me too
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Aleboss(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2021
stracey:
Finally......
Me too. Best of luck to us
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Epistasis(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Beansman:
After 33days and 33nights I finally submit my application today. For those having difficults with verification code and the rest please don't not give up.

Completed mine today after 34days.
It's well.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Beansman:
please were you trained? I registered for this same fund but I could not apply for the loan. the system reads 'sorry you're not strained'.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Beansman: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
please were you trained? I registered for this same fund but I could not apply for the loan. the system reads 'sorry you're not strained'.

Did you receive the pre qualification text message?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by dandydrey(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
I was able to verify today! pls how much can one get local government cert.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by tikkykay: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Samiking:
I can not upload my local govt certificate.... I clicked on choose file but can't click. has anyone experienced that?
Pls which of the LG cert
Residence..
State of Origin
Company address
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Terryprince: 3:16am On Mar 20, 2021
tikkykay:

Pls which of the LG cert
Residence..
State of Origin
Company address

Your local government of origin
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Ustec: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Their CC contact line is busier than the presidency line.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by masterfactor(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Only God knows where we are going in this country, common to apply for this government grant na war, the website will frustrate you.
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Bakrabas: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Email already registered is what I got instead of verification link

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by jaynejayne: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Then I think you should try logging in with your email address and password.
Bakrabas:
Email already registered is what I got instead of verification link
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Done with the application today. How long does it take before approval and payment of Loan?
Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by IfeMiLove: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dear NYIF Applicant,

Following your application , you have been shortlisted for the NYIF Loan. Therefore, you have been admitted for the compulsory entrepreneurship training, scheduled for Tuesday March 23, 2021 from 8 am to 5.30pm. . The Training will hold on the eLearning Portal of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.

Please, NOTE that you have been shortlisted as a beneficiary for the NYIF Loan and if you are absent from the Training you will not be able to access the NYIF Loan. Therefore, you are advised to be present and punctual for all sessions.

To access the eLearning Portal, a Login email will be sent to the email address you used for registration for the NYIF. Please follow the Login guide carefully. You have been assigned to eClass B,. Please check your email regularly.

For further information, the following are attached:

i, An admission letter with details of the training

ii. Copies of Modules 1 to 5 , the reading materials to guide preparation for the training sessions and for future reference.

iii. A Link to a Login Video guide for information on how to login to the eLearning platform :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zY-QXGLWao

You are to confirm your participation to enterprisetrainining@youthandsport.gov.ng on or before Monday, March 22, at 8am.

Kind regards

FMYSD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.