Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,968 members, 7,845,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations (11340 Views)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by geemd434: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2021
festacman:

What we are saying has nothing to do with my ethnicity but you quickly fell back to it to support your argument. It says so much about you mindset and your age. I am a proud Igbo from Anambra State.

I am shocked that at this "Google age', you can say "Obasanjo gave Mandela Asylum". For your education, Mandela was in prison all along. Why not accept your ignorance and read up. Even recently, as young South Africans like you targeted Nigerians living in South Africa, an anti-apartheid legend M. Buthelezi of Zululand reminded them of Nigeria's unconditional and generous contribution and sacrifices towards ending apartheid and the need to appreciate. You need to read up, asap, history like this.

In the mean time, thanks for engaging. Stay safe.

My question remains what did Nigeria do to end apartheid in SA? Talk am.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by DedeNkem: 3:22am On Feb 11, 2021
50 years of being used by China! Buhari is a clueless old idiot!

China will take over Nigeria soon and make Chinese an official language, like in Zambia!
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by DedeNkem: 3:28am On Feb 11, 2021
johnmartus:
There's nothing to celebrate it here.Chinese products flooding our market without proper check from (SON).

Buy fridge or fan Made by Chinese you will never enjoy it. I will not surprised if Chinese gun can kill. undecided

Blame stupid greedy Nigerians for that! They order sub-standard products from China!

If you want quality products, china has them all. So don't blame China!
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Privaldo1: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
na wa oo..naija don tire me

E don tire almost everybody, anybody wey say e neva tire am dey benefitt directly from Government.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2021
Privaldo1:

E don tire almost everybody, anybody wey say e neva tire am dey benefitt directly from Government.
na him oo...and now then wan increase petrol price....
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Privaldo1: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
na him oo...and now then wan increase petrol price....

This government don tire me, now too I hear say fuel scarcity dey come. Only God for help us.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Bolukendrick(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2021
@odogwublog please I need to get my post to front page, how can you be of help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius / Umahi: Buni Remains APC CECPC Chairman / Breaking News - ACN Candidate shot In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.