Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations (11321 Views)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Arrh! Great achievement sad
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Freestainworld(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chinese are hard working but super racist.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by TitanzStudio(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
my Chinese name is tit tan stu
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Evidenx(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
50 YEARS OF BORROWING FROM CHINA.

PARASITIC DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS.
If you know you know, if you nor know e get why.
No long thing!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by mattfeuter(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:
Mydn44 Seun lalasticala. This guy broke rule 2 and 8.

2 Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

8 Don't post false information on Nairaland

John, is this you??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by gurunlocker: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who remember the yuan 2015 photo scam?
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by carbony4red(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari or Jubril
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Springboot: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Icyexpressions:
You mean Nigeria China slavery..... Neo colonialism?

How did he sell Nigeria to China? Because he borrowed money? Last I checked, USA owes China more than any other cou try in the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by pennyland(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Haven't seen anything to celebrate, China should be the one to celebrate
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by eneyoduke(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
And when Peter Obi reference China you will attack him
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Icyexpressions: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Springboot:

How did he sell Nigeria to China? Because he borrowed money? Last I checked, USA owes China more than any other cou try in the world.

There are difference between country with real sovereignty and...... Well, you know the argument doesn't always favours Africa when it comes to international politics.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by fatymore(f): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wawu 50 years.

Kindly patronise me for your bed sheet deals.

I promise to give you the best experience ever
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Rammerodmc: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good radiance to bad rubbish....

Chilling with my cold beer in peace.....
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Antoeni(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
China has Done More Harms to Nigerians than Good

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by ehirosplusbiz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
China help Nepa abeg
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Brushstrokes20: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Celebration of stupidity!
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by DJ10rounds(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Does this also call for a celebration
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Risingblue008(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
50years of borrowing
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by onuman: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Since the mid 1970s, Buhari has mostly been on top of Nigeria’s business.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by chukxie(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Antoeni:
China has Done More Harms to Nigerians than Good

I'm interested in learning about how China has done more harm than good to Nigerians. Could you lecture me, please? Thanks.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by beehivedata(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na only Buhari and him cohorts dey enjoy for this country. Useless people devoid of humane attributes!!!
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by PHijo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
festacman:
The Western countries including Great Britain became envious of Nigeria's oil wealth when we stoutly WASTED our resources fighting apartheid in South Africa. The also openly ENCOURAGED our leaders to loot and bring over their ill-gotten wealth to their countries for for safe custody and sundry estate investment. Owning Swiss bank account became a sign of being distinguishedly wealthy. Great Britain focused more on its economic interests in EU and Asian countries that it did on its former colonies in Africa. The million Naira question is: How many solid investments does United Kingdom own in Nigeria post-indigenization era?

Thus, when oil money began to dry up, Nigeria like most African countries has no reserve to fall back with almost non existent primary infrastructure to drive local industrialization. They had little option than to embrace China's unpretentious and practical economic relationship.

Worse still, even now in 2021 US is alienating underdeveloped countries, Germany is still its old conservative self, France is baby-sitting its francophone colonies, Japan is still sitting aloof, etc. Meanwhile, China is busy closing the gap real fast.

Thus, while the West slumber, Belt and Road Initiative of China flourishes.

周年快乐 my people!

You didn't waste my oil money fighting apartheid. Your leaders were just too stupid!

Ironically the same apartheid your leaders fought in South Africa was the same apartheid they practiced against my people in Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
mattfeuter:

John, is this you??
Sheer hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Kirkman: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:

2 Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Wailing adult

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by geemd434: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
festacman:
The Western countries including Great Britain became envious of Nigeria's oil wealth when we stoutly WASTED our resources fighting apartheid in South Africa. The also openly ENCOURAGED our leaders to loot and bring over their ill-gotten wealth to their countries for for safe custody and sundry estate investment. Owning Swiss bank account became a sign of being distinguishedly wealthy. Great Britain focused more on its economic interests in EU and Asian countries that it did on its former colonies in Africa. The million Naira question is: How many solid investments does United Kingdom own in Nigeria post-indigenization era?

Thus, when oil money began to dry up, Nigeria like most African countries has no reserve to fall back with almost non existent primary infrastructure to drive local industrialization. They had little option than to embrace China's unpretentious and practical economic relationship.

Worse still, even now in 2021 US is alienating underdeveloped countries, Germany is still its old conservative self, France is baby-sitting its francophone colonies, Japan is still sitting aloof, etc. Meanwhile, China is busy closing the gap real fast.

周年快乐 my people!
How much did you spend fighting apartheid in Africa? And how did you spend the money. Mumu who go just sit write rubbish and some stupid people still like the post.
Just stop writing rubbish. Great and read
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by geemd434: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
festacman:

周年快乐 my people!
How much did you spend fighting apartheid in Africa? And how did you spend the money. Mumu who go just sit write rubbish and some stupid people still like the post.
Just stop writing rubbish. Go and read
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by festacman(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
geemd434:

Just stop writing rubbish. Go and read

If you are a South African, I forgive you but if you are a Nigerian, I dare respectfully say you are a fat head. Nigeria wasn't listed as FRONTLINE country for nothing when the country is located in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Privaldo1: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:

Wow, you have resulted to crying this is really entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Privaldo1: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
austinvsb:

I despise Buhari in almost every way but Kids like this with little knowledge of their colonial history coming online to just spout venom just enrages me! Your usage of 'China' and 'slavery' in the same sentence just goes to show how brainwashed the average African is about his colonial past.

Facts: china has been the best economic partner for Africa in decades!! Use your brain

Many don't understand that the Chinese want to see a developed Africa and they see us as their equals compared to the West that sees us as an avenue to amass wealth and natural resources without consideration for development.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by ElValiente(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who gain who lose. Mitcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC / Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State / Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.