Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho (487 Views)

More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by oaktvnigeria: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Self-acclaimed activist Sunday Adeyemo popularly known as Sunday Igboho has said he will not be granting interviews again as he names Olayomi Koiki as media aide.

Sunday Igboho has been in the news lately because of his campaigns against killer-herdsmen in the South West.

Igboho also denied some reports that he is calling for civil war, adding that any news that comes from Koiki is authentic.

In a short video, he said: “I have been seeing fake news flying here and there, some said I’m not scared of civil war, any news that you see henceforth that is not from Koiki don’t believe it.

“Anything Koiki says about me is true because we sleep and wake up together every day.”

“This fight is not about a civil war, it is about the killer herdsmen who are killing are people,” Sunday Igboho added.

This is coming after Igboho alleged his bank accounts have been frozen by the Federal Government because some people were collecting donations on his behalf.

He denied having anything to do with the donations, warning that his accounts must be unfrozen to avoid nationwide protest by youths across the South-West region.

His words: “They have frozen my bank accounts because I am fighting a just course. I know Yoruba people are behind me.

Read Also: Killer Herdsmen: Anyone caught with illegal arms should be prosecuted says Presidency

“I will not relent. I must achieve my aims by putting an end to criminalities in Yorubaland.

“If they refuse to release my accounts, there will be serious protests across the South-West.

“Yes, the Yoruba are living in fear. They are afraid that the killer-herdsmen might attack them.”

source: https://newstrack.oak.tv/why-i-wont-grant-interviews-again-sunday-igboho/

Re: Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by gambia(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Its good you realized on time.
Re: Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by Perfectsouth(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by AJOBI77(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
I am sure F.G will release the accounts after investigation
Re: Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by Asgard13: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
This one don already book room for hell fire.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by epondudu: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
After G is G

If you know you know cool
Re: Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by Nooel1: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
It is as a result of the serious beating Sunday Igboho received from ISIKILU WASKILI that made him to take this decision.

After suffering severe head concussion from the blows of ISIKILU WASKILI i think its time to call it quits and make way for another Afonja so called coward to take up the mantle of leadership.

All hail the great and powerful Fulani warrior ISIKILU WASKILI, the Are-Onale Kankanfo and Awujale of Ibarapa and Igangan kingdom, Oyo State.

Re: Why I Won’t Grant Interviews Again – Sunday Igboho by helinues: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who is he?

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Gov Demolishes Building Where Over 1000 Ammunitions/guns Were Found / Breaking! Italian Ambassador To DR Congo Dies After UN Convoy Attacked / EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.