Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" (43460 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / I Will Go For Femi Adebayo, He Is A Good Kisser- Dayo Amusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Johnson5258: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by jawalis(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
No need to explain Marley. Koleyewon.
But then; I’ll kiss Wumi2017 a million times if we are together

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by 3RNEST(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin too many haters
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
After smoking igbo bi baba fela
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by GeneralPula: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Only few of naija girls can kiss self..

Most of them no sabi chop tongue..
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by simplesearch: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Daily filling up the cyberspace with nonsense narratives .
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Polyglot7pointO: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Trying so hard to wake his dead career... Tueh !!! Afonja musician !!!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
– Steven Wright

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Lightorder: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
36governors:
According to the artiste, he pretends that he's a bad kisser to avoid kissing everyone he makes out with. Anambra 360 Reports

Popular Nigerian artiste, Naira Marley has revealed that he is a good kisser.

He took to Twitter to randomly talk about his s3x life disclosing he loves kissing and well, he has multiple s3x partners.

According to him, he pretends not to know how to kiss in order not to kiss everyone he sleeps with.

He Wrote;

Source: https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1359156687412813825

Irrrrrrresponsibility
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by mariahAngel(f): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
That's a good decision you made, nairamarley.
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Frenzyboy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Useless talk
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by providencia(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Deathissweet:
My concern is who’s this Anambra 360 suddenly ??
I think nairaland have one particular blog they promote yearly. We no longer hear of instablog & Autojosh. Igbere tv was official blog of 2020. By 2022 someting else will pops up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Trutherme: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
And this ended up on Nairaland. How are the mighty fallen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by martinogeenz: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Trying so hard to wake his dead career... Tueh !!! Afonja musician !!!

His career is much Alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by FBIBOT(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Antoeni(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Patron of All Miscreants. Hoodlums ,Thugs,Thieves,Drug Addicts , Nonentities,Agberos, Ashewo,etc
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by pepericozi: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
How does this become my business?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by xynerise: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
I blame the mod that pushed this vomit to front-page

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Psoul(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Look like someone that will have smelly mouth and someone that will drool so much while sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by samwillyco1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jmm sad grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by hopexter(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beckysexy:
You can't kiss them but can have sex with them.
Marlians una role model has spoken to you people.
Your lunch is served.

Has he said something wrong
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by EvolvedPisces(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
– Steven Wright
have you eaten today
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
providencia:

I think nairaland have one particular blog they promote yearly. We no longer hear of instablog & Autojosh. Igbere tv was official blog of 2020. By 2022 someting else will pops up

Was it Nairaland that promoted instablog ?
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by naijadrivablog: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
With your weed mouth.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Benediction777: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dem no dey drink Igbo fuuu...Go school u no gree go..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by olisaEze(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Alaye park well joor, who ur kissing game hep?

Just float the right amount of cash in any Nigerian lady’s direction, and she’ll tell all her friends ure a stallion in bed...

...even if ur equipment is the size of a crayon. grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Deathissweet:
My concern is who’s this Anambra 360 suddenly ??
They are cartel of nairaland na headed by the snake master. They keep doing plagiarism up and down word for word and you wonder why this site will never grow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by airminem(f): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
When Janet jackson broke the internet
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Polyglot7pointO: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
have you eaten today
yes twice and I had meals you can only fantasise about ...by the way I think
If you wrote down every single thought you ever had you would get an award for the shortest story ever..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by toprealman: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Highness
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Minemrys: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beckysexy:
You can't kiss them but can have sex with them.
Marlians una role model has spoken to you people.
Your lunch is served.
in a way, kissing signifies s0mething more. That's why people who share s0mething [r0mantic b0nd] spend time kissing than the sex thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) / Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show / Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.