Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" (43458 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / I Will Go For Femi Adebayo, He Is A Good Kisser- Dayo Amusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by begge: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igbo don turn dis man well well
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by apple30(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beckysexy:
You can't kiss them but can have sex with them.
Marlians una role model has spoken to you people.
Your lunch is served.
with rubber na grin n no much body contact..doggy d best grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by apple30(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
HolarQD:
Generally I think everyone needs to be happy. Any reasons of how or why others wanna live and enjoy their life shouldn't be your problem. Respect people's choices, they know why they choose it and if they don't, it's not your fault neither does it concern you.

Don't judge, castigate or talk less of people just because of their religious or political inclinations, mere disagreeing with them doesn't mean they're wrong or you're right.
dnt mind dem hw many men will come out n say he has multiple se.x partners..pretenders everywhere..owo oni ro oshi grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Josywhyte: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
those lips don't even look kissable to start with
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by lekki1444: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
this nigga go and rest somewhere. you had your time in the sun
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by apple30(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin this country na cruise grin
Xucxex1997:
I don't blame you my brother
With the rate at which vagina people don't brush their teeth nowadays me self go stop kissing.
Na so one dey tell me say na when she wan bath she dey brush, even if na 12 she bath na then she go brush
Imagine!
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Adeniyi27(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
I hear....

Our product of the week is the unique RE-VIVE CAPSULE - our premier tonic specially made for men's sexual health. It boosts sexual performance,gives strong & firm erection, increases libido & effective for Premature Ejaculation. GET YOURS TODAY
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08064427803
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Angelfrost(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Deathissweet:
My concern is who’s this Anambra 360 suddenly ??

More importantly, how much are they paying the Mods to be pushing their trash news to FP?!!... This is becoming very irritating. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Adeniyi27(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
I hear...

meanwhile

Our product of the week is the unique RE-VIVE CAPSULE - our premier tonic specially made for men's sexual health. It boosts sexual performance,gives strong & firm erection, increases libido & effective for Premature Ejaculation. GET YOURS TODAY
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08064427803
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Gandollaar(f): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Barbsamiin:
To his students ba
BTW, new bloggers tend to finds everything news.
It's not news but you opened thread and even commented.
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by IYANGBALI: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beckysexy:
Your lunch is served.
must I kiss you before I fok you? I don’t kiss everyone I fok
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by 1Sharon(f): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who wants to be kissed by this crusty
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by pepericozi: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Says who?

Who appointed you the judge over your own case?
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
People reasoning upside down these days. They find kissing to be more sacred than sexual intercourse. What a world grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=36governors post=98934534]According to the artiste, he pretends that he's a bad kisser to avoid kissing everyone he makes out with. Anambra 360 Reports

Popular Nigerian artiste, Naira Marley has revealed that he is a good kisser.

He took to Twitter to randomly talk about his s3x life disclosing he loves kissing and well, he has multiple s3x partners.

According to him, he pretends not to know how to kiss in order not to kiss everyone he sleeps with.

He Wrote;

Source: https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1359156687412813825

[/quote
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
wahala for who dy kiss this one
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Tvoice: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dis wan don smoke ekwale ibgo, any woman wey kiss dat ur black lips try ,, eeen i talk am , come arrest me grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by SatantheDestroy: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
the fact that girls Bleep this guy and he gives them conditions means naija girls will Bleep a gorila if the grila has money
sapphiere is prooof
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Mjpem23(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Trying so hard to wake his dead career... Tueh !!! Afonja musician !!!

Mumu !
Who blow pass afonja musician from your region ?
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Barbsamiin: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gandollaar:
It's not news but you opened thread and even commented.
I commented out of anger and speechless.
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Allmodsareinsan: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
sad
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Anom777: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
No mind am

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by wumi2017(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
jawalis:
No need to explain Marley. Koleyewon.
But then; I’ll kiss Wumi2017 a million times if we are together
Hahahaha grin J boy mapami now grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Mickeybook(f): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beckysexy:
Your lunch is served.
MOUTH CONDOM DEY?
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by jawalis(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
wumi2017:

Hahahaha grin J boy mapami now grin
Good evening sis.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Remyboyhefty(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Marlins number one king na you be king angry
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you're to kiss a stranger, the only part u can kiss on her body is the nipple, bro.

Enjoy ur life, ma niggah.
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Dollanaira: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by offset67(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
angry

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Allmodsareinsan: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
sadTyd
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by piagetskinner(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Baaad baaad example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.