Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Dating Drills (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills (guys Only) (313 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Drills (guys Only) by EvolvedPisces(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian girls and women are all useless and stupid.. They are all good for nothing.. Treat them like the trash they are... Nothing good can come out from them... Most of them (if not all have been used for rituals) Tueh !!! They cannot be trusted at all. cause, all they know is jumping from one rod to another... Shamless prostitutessss

Mosdii what do you have to say my nigga... Lol

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills (guys Only) by mosdii(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Nigerian girls and women are all useless and stupid.. They are all good for nothing.. Treat them like the trash they are... Nothing good can come out from them... Most of them (if not all have been used for rituals) Tueh !!! They cannot be trusted at all. cause, all they know is jumping from one rod to another... Shamless prostitutessss

Mosdii what do you have to say my nigga... Lol

You are 1000000000001% correct my gee.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them
Nigerian Girls Are Worthless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills (guys Only) by EvolvedPisces(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

You are 1000000000001% correct my gee.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them
Nigerian Girls Are Worthless...All Of Them
lol, realest gee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which State Is UNILAG Located? See How Nigerians Responded / Exposing My Sexual Secrets / I Am Looking For A Job. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.