Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" (23484 Views)

The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Closer on the finish of this house...........

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Inside.........

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2023
Sorry to ask, was the painting of the doors later changed. Because earlier in the thread it was red but now I can see something like black.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2023
spyder880:
Inside.........

Please what kind of tiles is this used for the sitting rooms and rooms?
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Chidimercy:

Please what kind of tiles is this used for the sitting rooms and rooms?

Normal Nigerian made tiles, 60x60cm
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
spyder880:
Final looks of this house after all works are completed ...........

Please, What type of paint was used for this outside wall plastering?
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chidimercy:

Please, What type of paint was used for this outside wall plastering?

Texcote.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
spyder880:

Texcote.

Thank you Spyder880. I don't know if I am asking too much. But the truth is that I am handling my building project with the information I am getting from here. Please don't feel offended.

I want to also ask, what's is the best Plaster sand mix, sharp sand mix for one bag of cement, to get a perfect plaster rendering for both inside and outside wall, specifically for Enugu sand?
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Gen2men: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
spyder880:

Actually, this is the real look of this house, the 3d design is just a visual representation of how the house will look, not the final look. There was changes made by the architect according to the owners desire.
The final look is beautiful. Great work Sir!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by michlins(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chidimercy:

Thank you Spyder880. I don't know if I am asking too much. But the truth is that I am handling my building project with the information I am getting from here. Please don't feel offended.

I want to also ask, what's is the best Plaster sand mix, sharp sand mix for one bag of cement, to get a perfect plaster rendering for both inside and outside wall, specifically for Enugu sand?
I can do your doors and other iron works

My contact information is 07032fourfour6904

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chidimercy:

You are not asking for too much, but plaster sand is a complicated matter, Enugu has up to 5 different known plaster sand types. For the most popular types, they mix up to 10 painter buckets of plaster sand and sharp sand in a ratio that suits each user.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
spyder880:

You are not asking for too much, but plaster sand is a complicated matter, Enugu has up to 5 different known plaster sand types. For the most popular types, they mix up to 10 painter buckets of plaster sand and sharp sand in a ratio that suits each user.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by omanzo02: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2023
spyder880:
Actual plastering works on the under decking slabs........
Good day Spyder,
What are the standard mixture of bag of cement and headpan of sand/ mud for a standard or average wall and ceiling (deck) plastering? What are the difference in plastering mixture between a dpm and non dpm (without plastic) deck/ceiling? Is the cost of parapet dressing set apart from exterior wall plastering?

Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2023
omanzo02:

Good day Spyder,
What are the standard mixture of bag of cement and headpan of sand/ mud for a standard or average wall and ceiling (deck) plastering? What are the difference in plastering mixture between a dpm and non dpm (without plastic) deck/ceiling? Is the cost of parapet dressing set apart from exterior wall plastering?

Thanks.

These types of question will have no straight answer because the methods of every skilled labourer is different. Made different by their trainings, experience and types of materials used. Soils in different states have different compositions and elasticity. So I will answer that I dont insist on a particular ratio when plastering because of the numerous variables that are involved. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Gen2men: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sir can you estimate the total bags of cement it took to complete this build including plastering.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gen2men:
Sir can you estimate the total bags of cement it took to complete this build including plastering.

About 1200 or thereabouts.
Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Gen2men: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
spyder880:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 6:26pm On Jan 03
happy new year engineer,
Please is it okay to mix cement with sand while doing wall tiles for toilet and kitchen?

spyder880:

Re: The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03
Chidimercy:
happy new year engineer,
Please is it okay to mix cement with sand while doing wall tiles for toilet and kitchen?

Yes, some tilers do that. Happy new year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

3 BED LUXURY APARTMENTS AT TREASURE HOMES ILASA MUSHIN / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) / How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.