Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? (1131 Views)

Why Dont Girls Let Go Of You After Rejecting You / Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? / How Most Women Pick Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by adams4real(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2011
i wonder why some girls just stop picking their calls when you want to start a serious relationship with them. but would pick their calls when youre both ordinary friends.

guys: does it happen to you too?

girls: why do you do it?
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by MrCork17: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2011
adams4real:

i wonder why some girls just stop picking their calls when you want to start a serious relationship with them. but would pick their calls when youre both ordinary friends.

guys: does it happen to you too?

girls: why do you do it?

adams4real. Bro, do they ignore you? undecided
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by Khams: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2011
Ha!! Dis man is really frustrated. Haba girls, make una pick his calls before the guy kolo!! grin grin
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by ideylaff: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2011
are u flashing or calling ?

if u are flashing then u need to get some credit to make the real phone call. LOL wink
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by freecocoa(f): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Well i don't know about other girls but i do pick up my calls so,
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by ideylaff: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2011
@ freecocoa whick kin picture dey ur profile so, yuk, embarassed
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2011
E bizness you?abeg free me o.
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by clemcykul(f): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2011
the phones are usually hidden underneath pancake, roasted corn, akara and bread, pads, lipsticks, gin, cigarette,condoms and a whole lot of nonsense they carry in their mobile homes called *handbags*

funny enough the bigger the bag, the bigger the nonsense inside , . u will hardly see tangible money
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by Abbycrown(f): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2011
Maybe you lack good approach when it comes to asking them out. Or why else would someone you've been friends with ignore your calls after asking her out? She could have as well told you off and asked you to maintain your platonic friendship. And unless you fail to reason along with her and she feels, "this guy again?"
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2011
clemcykul:

funny enough the bigger the bag, the bigger the nonsense inside , . u will hardly see tangible money
Hahahaha Lwkm o,bros you sound like you've had many encounters with such handbag carrying girls.
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by zerocool(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2011
Becos they don't want their bf to know they are on the phone with another dude, when it is time for magic call. Or pretty much cos she was hanging out with him when you were calling. So,better still., Be patient and call back after sometime.
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by iice(f): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2011
clemcykul:

the phones are usually hidden underneath pancake, roasted corn, akara and bread, pads, lipsticks, gin, cigarette,condoms and a whole lot of nonsense they carry in their mobile homes called *handbags*

loool grin grin
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by 190: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2011
They simply dont wanna have anything to do with you

cos they see you as either a parasite or a pest no offence u should move on immediately and fast!!
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by eridah2007(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
@op
Maybe they wants u to grow some bigger balls first cheesy
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by omodarlin(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
its obvious they re not interested in ur serious relationship!
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by Ranoscky(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
clemcykul:

Lol.

Funny but true!
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by sammieone(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
i am in the same situation of this lady not picking my call. but i know i really like her and if she continue this way i will forget her side and move on
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by jerrydate: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
Dont u believe in badlucks
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by jerrydate: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
;d
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by Omolola1(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
ask the gurls dat don't pick your calls
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by jerrydate: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
True talk
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by jerrydate: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by Beync(f): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
Can we pick d calls now?
Re: Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? by kaymoney2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
because girls and under G are like 5 and 6

tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Marriage. / 7 Relationship Problems And How To Solve Them / Pls I Want Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.