Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) (21979 Views)

UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
One Mohammed Sani, 30, has been apprehended by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Nasarawa State for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl in the Angwatashi area of the Obi Local Government Area of Nasarawa state.

Parading the suspect at the state headquarters of the NSCDC in Lafia on Tuesday, the Public Relations Officer of the command, Mr Saraju Muhammed, said Mohammed lured his victim into a secluded place on the pretext of buying sachet water from her and had carnal knowledge of her.

It was gathered that when the victim came home, her parents reported the incident at the Angwatashi Police Station and the suspect was arrested.

Recounting her ordeal to our correspondent in an exclusive interview immediately after the suspect was paraded, the victim said Mohammed threatened to kill her if she revealed the incident to anyone.

The NSCDC image maker told our correspondent that the suspect had earlier confessed to the act and would be charged as soon as the command completed its investigation.

https://punchng.com/nscdc-nabs-man-30-for-defiling-12-year-old-nasarawa-girl/

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
What is wrong with men these days? Defiling minors has become a norm.
What's so special about a small child's vagina?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Emasculator should work on him to save other female children.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EnvelopeUs(f): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
"men" how? The culprits' name was clearly stated in the article.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

The demon rape have finally get hold of some people. So pathetic !!!
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EnvelopeUs(f): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some men are terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Racoon(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cursed imbeciles, paedophiles and rapists.After taking tramadol and abusing other illicit substances they discharge their obsession on innocent children thereby bastardizing their psyche.

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:

"men" how?
Sorry. I thought it was a man who defiled this Nassarawa girl. I was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Brendaniel: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:

I have told you, your choice of words are very poor, what happened to the use of some men, you just generalize, now you are pointing it in a direction like all men are craving for a child's vagina, isn't that demonizing the male gender, what exactly is your aim, do you want all men in the world dead, or what do you want to happen to all men?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
Sorry. I thought it was a man who defiled this Nassarawa girl. I was wrong.
apology accepted. It was a man of course, not "men".

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
It has always been like this.
Just that the victims then were keeping mute unlike now that some victims report. Thanks to the social media also which transports the news to everywhere

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:
apology accepted. It was a man of course, not "men".
Plural of man is what?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It has always been like this.
Just that the victims were keeping mute
I disagree. In the stone age is was seen as a taboo.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
Plural of man is what?
Mr Saraju Muhammed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Mr Saraju Muhammed.
What of Mr. Jimo Odunayo?

Mr. Saraju Muhammed + Mr. Jimo Odunayo = men.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:

Mr. Saraju Muhammed + Mr. Jimo Odunayo = men.
Now you're being very specific, great!

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by HopeVictor(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Instead of raping why not embrace masturbation and free yourself from unnecessary troubles and curses

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Now you're being very specific, great!
So I wasn't wrong when I said "men".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
I still believe you are Madam, 'cause that would be generalising. Which would include me (being a man of course) and your Dad no doubt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:

I still believe you are Madam, 'cause that would be generalising. Which would include me (being a man of course) and your Dad no doubt.
Men are evil. Deal with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
This is getting too long. Oya meet me for Higi Haga make we agree to disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Brendaniel: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Brendaniel: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:

You are wrong, so because a woman killed her baby, then I will also say all women are baby murderers, do you think before you talk at all?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
I disagree. In the stone age is was seen as a taboo.
And it is no more a taboo?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Brendaniel: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:

[s]Mr. Saraju Muhammed + Mr. Jimo Odunayo = men.[/s]

So let's assume you are the judge handling their case, going by your explanation you will sentence all men to prison or maybe death for the offence of 2 men, and you say the future is female with this type of thinking, the future is evil with such...

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And it is no more a taboo?
What I mean is, in those days, ther was what we called "shame", "fear" and "conscience". Now men take pride in rape.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
saphiere:
What I mean is, in those days, ther was what we called "shame", "fear" and "conscience". Now men take pride in rape.
which days are those days you were even talking about?

Days when girl’s second menstruation (at age 11,12,13) is done in her husband’s house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
JuIiusmalema:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J

Rule 19 broke, she used her alternate to access nairaland after her other moniker Sapphiere was banned.
Mods take note of the spellings in her moniker
What is your proof that I owned the said moniker? What is your proof that I created this acct when the moniker in question was banned?
Have you checked the date I created this acct?
Mods should take note of what? are you telling me that if there's Ada and Adaobi on this forum it means same person?
SMH for some people on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) by saphiere(f): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lalasticlala this is a front page thread. Source: Punch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook / Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey / Police Declare Amina Mukta Missing In Minna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.