Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Some Good Resume Objectives Tips - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Some Good Resume Objectives Tips (1180 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / How To Write A Good Resume/cv For 2015 Oil & Gas Jobs / How To Write A Good Resume/cv For 2015 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Good Resume Objectives Tips by roony1(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2011
The objective should be short, concise and clear. It should be related to the post you have applied for. The resume should give an idea to the employer about what are your future goals and also inform about your special contribution for the position you have applied for
It should conclude with the information about what you can do to improve the company
While drafting an objective for resume consider your previous job performances and formulate your own resume objective. It should include a tagline in it which would grab the attention of the reader
It should be powerful and focused on the specific qualities of yours which you want to highlight to your employer
You can begin the process of writing an objective by taking into consideration some of your skills and also the essential required for the job you have applied for. You can also include the degree that you have in your objective
Re: Some Good Resume Objectives Tips by AlexSir: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
It is true that it is difficult to write a resume yourself. But if you have some skills and you are able to work with texts, you can try to do it yourself. There are many special resources that can help with advice like this one you've noticed, which is really good. But personally, I think that in such an important matter it is better not to play with luck to ask the professionals. Therefore, I often use FastEssay writing service. Often I do not have enough time to cope with the load, plus I always have had difficulties with the written expression of my thoughts. Therefore, I use the services these guys provide. I get great results and always in time.
Re: Some Good Resume Objectives Tips by Cormung: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Writing services were mentioned and I know that a lot of students use them but what about essay databases like Paper Ap ? Are they popular or not?

(1) (Reply)

Making It life / Joining D Nigerian Navy Or Custom / Become Certified Thru Appin Scholarship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.