Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Virtual Results Portal:- INEC Still Needs To Add More Buttons To The Portal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Virtual Results Portal:- INEC Still Needs To Add More Buttons To The Portal (214 Views)

INEC Had Already Uploaded 2241 Out Of 3009 Results On Its Virtual Results Portal / Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? / Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Results Portal:- INEC Still Needs To Add More Buttons To The Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Good Morning Nigerians.
(Good Morning INEC too)

I am an ardent follower of the INEC’s Online Virtual Results-Viewing Portal.
(https://inecelectionresults.com)

I follow every of the INEC’s Elections Bumper-To-Bumper through their Virtual Results-Viewing Portal.

The Most Recent Example is the Magama/Rijau Federal Constituency Bye-election of Niger State, which was held on the 6th of February, 2021.

In as much as I follow the news media for the prompt and immediate release of the news of the outcome of the elections, I also get myself highly glued to the INEC’s Virtual Results-Viewing Portal for the very detailed results with which I can comfortably do my Political-Sciences Analysis.

Nevertheless, the information that are being released by the INEC on their Results-Viewing Portal is never complete, and cannot be used for complete educational and academic purposes.

After analysing the Polling-units Results that are available on the Virtual Portal, one also needs to find the Wards Collated Results, and The L.G.As Collated Results on the same portal, and so on.
The Virtual Portal should also have the Final Collated Results of elections uploaded to it too.
INEC who is the Electoral Umpire should also be the ones to make the Election Results officially available to the public at no extra costs.
(And Not The News Media)

The INEC should put a little bit more effort in their Virtual Results-Viewing Portal and make it complete and much more useful to Nigerians.
They should provide buttons of the Portal where a viewer can click and get the Collated Results after viewing the Polling-units Results.
Same thing should happen at the LGA levels too.

(These Pictures Below Perfectly Explained What I Had Been Trying To Explain All These While..)

1 Share

Re: Virtual Results Portal:- INEC Still Needs To Add More Buttons To The Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2021
I just hope INEC sees this very thread as soon as possible, and do the needful.
By providing those needed additional results, they would be doing a big deal of good to a large number of Nigerians
Re: Virtual Results Portal:- INEC Still Needs To Add More Buttons To The Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Virtual Results Portal:- INEC Still Needs To Add More Buttons To The Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2021
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Irresponsible, Nigerians Should Bear Firearms – Miyetti Allah / So Nigerian Military Airstrikes Innocent Civilians... / For The Historical Records: “nigeria And The Cow Problem” By Niyi Osundare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.