Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time (51537 Views)

Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday / Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by adesegun121(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Princedapace(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
meobizy:
It means the guy was broke all this while. Ghana is just 200 - 300K in living expenses for a week. He should save his thanks for when he finally travels out of the African continent.

Keep quiet!

Many Europes visit Africa on vacation. So, why do we hate our fellow africans and talk down at them?

My closest clients, an American, bought a solid house in Ghana late last year. He will be spending half of each year in Ghana starting from this year with his family. He is also helping other Americans to do same.

Many Americans visit SOuth Africa on vacation. Read stories of whites who relocated to SA from their home countries.

Many people around the world spend quality vacation time in Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, etc.

C Ronaldo just built a luxurious hotel in a city in Morocco and he spent heavily on it. Omo, people dey visit Africa. No be everyone dey find jobs like many of u here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Reex12(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2021
netsurfer01:
Have you left your village before? How many Nigerian states have you visited?
Mumu.
lol e pain am but bros na still Africa na calm down
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by gbolswag(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2021
What's the achievement in travelling...its not everything we should post on social media

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by waze63(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2021
TradingMKT:
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO
I'm interested.. Caht me up 908
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ghana is a fine country. No joke. And everything worked, at least last time I was there. I personally prefer vacationing to many of these African countries than going to dreary Europe or noisy US. Try it and see, you'll never think of Europe again.
Oga lie small small. I have lived in East Legon, Accra. West Legon, Trasacco valley, Labone. Ghana is my second home but these areas are still like my village compared to VI, Lekki and someplace in Abuja. Though it is a shame to compare Nigeria with Ghana. Agreed you have electricity which you have to pay bills, water and security butGhana still lack human development and modernization. Only South Africa can rub shoulder with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Akalia(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2021
pacespot:

Except Egypt, maybe South Africa if you can battle with xenophobia, those countries you mentioned are no better than Nigeria
I beg to differ. Those countries are doing better off in terms of human capital utilization and development and the judicious utilization of their limited resources compared to Nigeria. Also in terms of civilization and structural development they are ahead of Nigeria.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Authoreety: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2021
Be greatful for little.... Congrats brother... More travels for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Kwasia grin grin
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Antoeni(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Respect yourself There

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by biggy26: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ghana is a fine country. No joke. And everything worked, at least last time I was there. I personally prefer vacationing to many of these African countries than going to dreary Europe or noisy US. Try it and see, you'll never think of Europe again.
I agree. I actually prefer African countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Hotzone(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2021
God bless me so I can bring all my relatives here in USA including my wicked uncle that sold all my father’s land
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by majamajic(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2021
meobizy:
It means the guy was broke all this while. Ghana is just 200 - 300K in living expenses for a week. He should save his thanks for when he finally travels out of the African continent.

A kind of , that's why he wash Vee pants to see if she can secure him UK Visa

He has indomie shop before BBN , street food
Neo is not a proud guy , at least

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Starzo: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2021
tyup:

Ghana sef no Bad all African countries are beautiful in their own way

I wonder what we all gain beefing each other as Africans. countries like England n Scotland are neighbors to n good allies at it but both work hand in hand to help each other economically but over here it's either we cuss at each other or capitalize on our flaws. very wrong to do
have you ever been to Tanzania??
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country

One beauty Ghana is known for is the curvaceousness, the well-roundedness, the shapeliness, the voluptuousness of their ladies just as South Africa ladies are known for their big behind.

Their shape is something else.

3 Likes

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2021
positivevibez:
Kwasia grin grin
positivevibez mebuo undecided
grin grin
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by orisunmibare01(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2021
meobizy:
Just imagine the filth coming from this one's gutter.

Ungrateful lots. That's how you know them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Oga lie small small. I have lived in East Legon, Accra. West Legon, Trasacco valley, Labone. Ghana is my second home but these areas are still like my village compared to VI, Lekki and someplace in Abuja. Though it is a shame to compare Nigeria with Ghana. Agreed you have electricity which you have to pay bills, water and security butGhana still lack human development and modernization. Only South Africa can rub shoulder with Nigeria.
Have electricity and pay the bills too in Nigeria na embarassed

Do am if e easy grin grin
Kwasia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by KrustyKrab: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2021
bignero:
grin

Nice..

Come to east Legon, let me host you.

Illiterate... Even if you have no money to see seme border..

Go online and educate yourself about the beauty and organization of ghana..

Fyi.. Fashola (though right now useless) thr best governor a Nigerian state saw for a long time, sent his team to accra to learn how to transform Lagos...
@ "Though right now useless"

TF bruh?? LMAO..
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
My Lagos is beautiful than Ghana

How ? Beauty is not by rubbing pancake for face but it’s natural beauty, that dirty open gutter smelling Lagos, with no good air to breathe
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by fuckaholic25(f): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2021
jenny005:
Go and explore the world. It shall be well
yen yen yen , where have u bin to?
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Bonsujk: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2021
staga:

Lies. My rent there was $320 a month in Adjiringanor. Living expenses was 4,000 GHS a month.

Bosssss I find this hard to believe. Your I got a 2 bedroom apartment for $1000 for a year. I just paid last week. Don't make it sound ridiculous
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by deavicky(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Ghana to me looks like Northern Nigeria.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country

Keep kwayet dia!

The guy is only being real and I commend him. What do you want him to do? Hide his face because he hasn't travelled out before? Or be ashamed that it's only Ghana? It is what it is, and there is alway a first time for everything.

No wonder people are always lying and living fake lives in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

I am very interested in knowing which village you come from if it compares to Legon, Cantonments, Labadi or Trasacco. Maybe I'll go there for my next vacation.

But on a serious level, a country is not fine solely by its high rise buildings or grandiose shopping malls. For me, it's the friendly atmosphere, the purity of the air, the safety of one's movement and the relaxation factor that I use to assess beauty.

Another factor I look for is nature. I am not a fan of steel, glass, concrete and tar jungles all covered with the overwhelming smell of half burnt petrol. In that sense, I prefer the beaches and parks of Africa to anything Europe has to offer; and all for a quarter of the price.

I guess it all boils down to what you personally are looking for.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by fatymore(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2021
My first time moving out of Nigeria will be for enjoyment. In the meantime, we stay here and hustle to make it.

Please don't ignore. Patronise me for your bedsheet and duvet

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I am very interested in knowing which village you come from if it compares to Legon, Cantonments, Labadi or Trasacco. Maybe I'll go there for my next vacation.

But on a serious level, a country is not fine solely by its high rise buildings or grandiose shopping malls. For me, it's the friendly atmosphere, the purity of the air, the safety of one's movement and the relaxation factor that I use to assess beauty.

Another factor I look for is nature. I am not a fan of steel, glass, concrete and tar jungles all covered with the overwhelming smell of half burnt petrol. In that sense, I prefer the beaches and parks of Africa to anything Europe has to offer; and all for a quarter of the price.

I guess it all boils down to what you personally are looking for.
Now I understand you. Ghana is cool. What I like most there is the ease of doing business there. I think It has to do with the behavioural pattern of most Nigeria. We clearly have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by ukaface(f): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
blinking001:
The topic is misleading....just say he travelled to ghana..I really dont see the differences between that country and Nigeria..
Really?
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by ObongIdeas: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
Ghana fine true true. Their airport alone beta pass our airport a thousand times. They are more organised there than here.

Two weeks I spent there, I wished I wasn't coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
Timblogga:
please mention some of the African counties.

Kenya, Rwanda, the Gambia, Mauritius, Morrocco, Cape Verde, Malawi. No city life, but very family; and pocket; friendly.

I'm sure others can add many more.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by just4dem(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2021
I never knew this guy is a comedian grin
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2021
blinking001:
The topic is misleading....just say he travelled to ghana..I really dont see the differences between that country and Nigeria..

Nigeria is not actually a bad country per se. It's the constant hate and envy, the get rich-or-die attitude of its citizens and the ravaging insecurity that makes it an undesirable place to go to for a relaxing vacation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor / Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Moesha Boduong Photo Used To Scam American Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.