Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time (51547 Views)

Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday / Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by GreaterFuture3: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2021
People Rejoicing when they travel out.
Scary place Nigeria is.

Anyways I have 15, 5 and 10 tonnes Full cover Body Trucks for logistics, Trucking and Haulage Jobs. Siggy for Contact. Very Good Prices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Rocktation(f): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Draslo:
Nobody believes in privacy anymore

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Yeyeboi05(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Nawa
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by pacespot(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2021
I will not celebrate traveling out of Nigeria but celebrate traveling out of Africa, my dream is to live among real civilized humans in a sane country.

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country
Shut up!

There are millions of your kind in Nigeria.

Stupid bunch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by virago(f): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Kriss216:
For the first time in his life, he moved out of Nigeria, he didn't even go far, just our backyard here, and he said "Ghana is Beautiful"

To show you the impact of Buhari and APC failed administration. Nothing is working here, Nigeria is doomed. The earlier we understand this, the better for this forced Nation.

I believe he will curse Buhari and APC when he eventually visit any European country.

You can't know sarcasm if it hit you in the face
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by goshen26: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country

At least be grateful to God, cos Canada awaits him
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Akalia(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country
Bad Belle. Him better pass you wey don only travel as far as interstate for naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Chicastle: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
blinking001:
The topic is misleading....just say he travelled to ghana..I really dont see the differences between that country and Nigeria..

Electricity which is the Engine drive of industrialization

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by staga: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
meobizy:
It means the guy was broke all this while. Ghana is just 200 - 300K in living expenses for a week. He should save his thanks for when he finally travels out of the African continent.

Lies. My rent there was $320 a month in Adjiringanor. Living expenses was 4,000 GHS a month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by luluman: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country
Where have you been to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Akalia(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2021
pacespot:
I will not celebrate traveling out of Nigeria but celebrate traveling out of Africa, my dream is to live among real civilized humans in a sane country.
There are African countries that are worth travelling to o, no be all African countries dey like naija.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by BlueAir: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2021
sad I weak. I even thought I read where he said he used to soak garri days before he entered bbnaija
shasetite:
Ghana of all country
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by lathrowinger: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2021
For this, I go carry you Canal da
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Tillatalk: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country
you don't know the feelings when you travel out of Nigeria for the first time.persin wen go small country go still get the grace travel go big country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by pacespot(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Akalia:
There are African countries that are worth travelling to o, no be all African countries dey like naija.

Examples?
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by BlueAir: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2021
sad U think? 150k didn't use to last me for 4 days
meobizy:
It means the guy was broke all this while. Ghana is just 200 - 300K in living expenses for a week. He should save his thanks for when he finally travels out of the African continent.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by mimilogistics: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Kilishihunter:
So vee never activate green card for am Fear women
grin grin
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Lagosianswag: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Na to go Ghana for crypto trading remain now...

Naija don cast. undecided

#Ghana Loading... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by jaido09: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Kriss216:
For the first time in his life, he moved out of Nigeria, he didn't even go far, just our backyard here, and he said "Ghana is Beautiful"

To show you the impact of Buhari and APC failed administration. Nothing is working here, Nigeria is doomed. The earlier we understand this, the better for this forced Nation.

I believe he will curse Buhari and APC when he eventually visit any European country.
Yes Buhari and APC caused all this wahala as they have been in charge of the affairs of this country since 1960. Also because Ghana transformed to a beautiful country over the cause of 6 years so Buhari & APC must be blamed.
Some people just get unnecessary hard on & jump on any opportunity to bash Nigeria and the government in power like our problems started in 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Kaiser20: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2021
shasetite:
Ghana of all country
half a loaf is better than nothing" he should just manage it so,and hope for better days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Akalia(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
pacespot:

Examples?
Egypt, Algeria, South Africa, Morroco, Tunisia, Kenya, Zambia, the list goes on.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Princedapace(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
tyup:

Ghana sef no Bad all African countries are beautiful in their own way

I wonder what we all gain beefing each other as Africans. countries like England n Scotland are neighbors to n good allies at it but both work hand in hand to help each other economically but over here it's either we cuss at each other or capitalize on our flaws. very wrong to do

So, u didnt know that black people actually hate them selves more than whites hate them. No one likes the black race. Not even the blacks them selves like the black race grin
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Uncle93(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
meobizy:

Weekly expenses to live in Ghana.. 200-300k?
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by imagrg(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
THIS REALITY TV SHOW SHOULD BE TITLED,

"COMING TO GHANA".

What is beautiful about Ghana afterall?

This guy is crude sha
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by izubext007: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
hmmmm ....... that's good , he refuse to dispise not is little beginning
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Solsix(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
He is being grateful for what he has at the moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Ghozky(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Naija don cast
There was a country called Nigeria.
Our currency no even get value, na im dey pain me pass.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2021
staga:

Lies. My rent there was $320 a month in Adjiringanor. Living expenses was 4,000 GHS a month.
grin grin they know nada
Hit em with the truth before they turn state
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Chirowman(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Good for him ,
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by pacespot(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Akalia:
Egypt, Algeria, South Africa, Morroco, Tunisia, Kenya, Zambia, the list goes on.

Except Egypt, maybe South Africa if you can battle with xenophobia, those countries you mentioned are no better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Timblogga: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ghana is a fine country. No joke. And everything worked, at least last time I was there. I personally prefer vacationing to many of these African countries than going to dreary Europe or noisy US. Try it and see, you'll never think of Europe again.
please mention some of the African counties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.