Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell (58324 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much / Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by drmikeadams(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fairytalessss:
Infidelity everywhere'

why talking as if is only her vagina that smells.
all vaginas smell, including black, yellow, red, they all smell.
any lady that tell you that her vagina does not smell must be joking. vaginal smell is the same no difference.
any vagina that does not smell is not a real vagina.
take it to the bank.

I Don c vagina wey no smell...no dey whine ur self.

7 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Fairytalessss(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Viknat:
not all healthy p####y have smell. Some don't have o. Even if it gets close to d nose. This isn't to say d ones that smell have a problem. It's just a natural aroma, like our armpits
so far as you menstruate or get wet' you kpekus must smell no matter the packaging' but the ones with strange odour are related to sexually transmitted diseases' which needs urgent attention

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Henix(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yankee101:
Wahala

When they say do not sin, it's not only because God hates it

You expose yourself to ridicule, shame, diseases, loss of self respect and worth.

Living a holy life is not only healthy, therapeutic and wholesome, it gives you peace and glory to your Maker

U have a point
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Beverlyjean(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
King44:
The same Zlatan she was crying and asking why he blocked her class kor room ni zlatan dumped her first cos na money she get but she is stingy.

Class is substance which included money etc he has them all though he may be a cheat... If he nor get class n rich I swear that his wife won't agree to the Union

So what's you point

Substance is the word...money can't buy Substance....cardi b , nicki minaj has money but Ivanka trump has Substance... ivanka and her type can never have anything to do with people like lil Wayne or future... cuppy was just having fun...or do u think she sends...u street rats usually think u hv arrived cos u hv started seeing money or recognition... u cant compare a saraki to an oshimole
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Fairytalessss(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
drmikeadams:

I Don c vagina wey no smell...no dey whine ur self.
that vagina must be a special one oo

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by DSC7: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
OKVALLY:
He is a mistake of a person, no wonder little boys are making waves and he is no where to be found.
Money miss road.

You probaly know nothing about Oritse femi......

He is one of the First Street artiste to set the Hip hop pace in Naija during the likes of Eadris,Proffesor Linking,Danfo Driver,Rayan T,Intruder,and many others....till today he is still relevant so wats ur point?....compare him with 2face,Dbanj,psquare and Flavour.....

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by KingLion007(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Walkee:
That was how I brought my female friend home and started fuccking, this thing was smelling like Ugbore(locust beans) I couldn't even keep erection for 40 seconds.
The idiot will now be thinking I'm Usain bolt
Most gals puna smells dis days...dunno why and i for one weak immediately i perceive dat smell...and you cn easily perceive it through doggy...too bad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by ramatintin(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Eruku yakpa!! na today wey breeze go blow fowl nyash

Na hypo oritsefemi dey use bath??..

I tire that guy just bleach like buhari
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Amumaigwe: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tectono:
The singer would have just ignored that erstwhile manager of his. Exchanging words with a lady via social media demeans a man. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.

How does it demean only the man and not the both? This mentality is why domestic abuse against men is on the rise and no one seems to care. Or is man immortal?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by mkoabiola: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
All pussy smell jare.

Which pussy no de smell?

D odour differs..

But this Kara fine Sha.

I for like taste her....

Smell or no smell.

Who get her noba? � � �
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Fairytalessss(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingLion007:
Most gals puna smells dis days...dunno why and i for one weak immediately i perceive dat smell...and you cn easily perceive it through doggy...too bad!
it's natural' stop complaining
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by BabylonCruise(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mayng01:
Oritse is stupid and useless for such derogatory statement on a woman. Infact, he is even immature and dirty himself. How could he? At his age.... so poor and so unfortunate. Imagine. I thought he was grownup.... well I thought wrong on a filthy scumbag. Spit
Oga shut up.
If he wasn't called out he would not have Responded. Because it's a Female now everybody suddenly have an Erection.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Crownwahley(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Abeg what is dawa dawa?

I’m asking for a friend
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by DSC7: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
King44:
He may be a cheat which is true and I expect his wife to understand that, and besides Oritse f up, how could you marry someone who cares whether you cheat or not when it is obvious you are star and you too like woman like me.

How could you let girls sleep in your matrimonial home and I am sure you knacked one of them that night, you f up.

But one Kara can't claim she sponsored his career cos I know this guy way back since I think 2003 when he was in a music group called Jungles during the days of Danfo drivers , this is a guy who has been grinding way back before (Facebook, twetter etc) when in reality those who are saying they epp are just looking for cheap point... This guy is legit and consistent...

He developed himself from Ajegunle razz kind of music to pop and Afrobeat on a norms he is a real deal... He evolved

Still dey wonder how old she was as of 2002/2003 wen we dey hear Anywhere the Ghana must Go...Tear am...Na 2010 music fans she fit dey tell say she sponsor oritseFemi career....Frm AJ to the world back then...

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Ugandatales: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mayng01:
Oritse is stupid and useless for such derogatory statement on a woman. Infact, he is even immature and dirty himself. How could he? At his age.... so poor and so unfortunate. Imagine. I thought he was grownup.... well I thought wrong on a filthy scumbag. Spit

Bro...this is war. You hit your opponent where it hurts the most. She came at him first, remember that.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Omo wahalla be like couple wey dey bleach oooo
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Chukzy44(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
internationalman:
So how did he know her puna smells like dawa dawa or has he tasted it also?

When you rant about accusations levelled against you on social media you keep complicating things more than usual..

I'm sure he's a Nairalander; sounds like the kind of comment Nairalander Rep pillers extremist would make

Very childish

Modified : So his friend told him about the odour of the puna and he has to say it out..

In fact he's not childish rather he's childish immature tata

grin grin Funny indeed!!
But I think you guys don't actually understand what oritse femi is saying hear...
Paying a more keen attention I believe he was trying to tell the ex manager if she has as well told his wife, which happens to be her friend that he oritse femi has slept with her countless times and that a puna dey smell grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Ugandatales: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Don't put mouth for husband and wife matter...but some people will not hear... even police don't like putting mouth in husband wife matter.. cos if they settle, u will b the sacrificial lamb

Exactly!
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by ddippset(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ugandatales:

Bro...this is war. You hit your opponent where it hurts the most. She came at him first, remember that.
You sound like a child too.

So telling the world a woman's private part smells like dawa dawa is what hurts most?

How is it even possible for a woman's stuff to smell like dawa dawa?

This is one of those play ground insults for 9 year olds.
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by King44(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Substance is the word...money can't buy Substance....cardi b , nicki minaj has money but Ivanka trump has Substance... ivanka and her type can never have anything to do with people like lil Wayne or future... cuppy was just having fun...or do u think she sends...u street rats usually think u hv arrived cos u hv started seeing money or recognition... u cant compare a saraki to an oshimole
ivanka has what!!!!! Let me burst your balloon... She was once a stripper, a private olosho etc until she was lucky Trump took interest in her.... Talking about class talk about Michelle Obama and there is no class without money, money can't buy class but money is one of the major tool to quantify how classy you are... Class comes with a lot of investment in one's personality and what would give you that opportunity? Money!!!!! Those people you mentioned Nicki etc have a class of their own which is mainly influenced by money... Money gave them that access

7 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Ugandatales: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
ddippset:
You sound like a child too.

So telling the world a woman's private part smells like dawa dawa data is what hurts most?

How is it even possible for a woman's stuff to smell like dawa dawa?

This is one of those play ground insults for 9 year olds.

Blah! Blah Blah! Mr. Mature man...just pray no one ever brings your personal business to the internet. No one is perfect.
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Splitmind: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mayng01:

Stop putting women on a pedestal, have some self respect for goodness sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by King44(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
DSC7:

Still dey wonder how old she was as of 2002/2003 wen we dey hear Anywhere the Ghana must Go...Tear am...Na 2010 music fans she fit dey tell say she sponsor oritseFemi career....Frm AJ to the world back then...
na 2010 that Oritse has been making money and gathering stable fame from way back thanks to his ability to sing well and sing what people would like to hear.

That kara olosho had better keep that trash can closed.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by ddippset(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ugandatales:

Blah! Blah Blah! Mr. Mature man...just pray no one ever brings your personal business to the internet. No one is perfect.
There are a million things he could have said to her...

Not some childish, agoroish, ghettoish stuff like that dawa dawa rubbish.
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by DSC7: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Nonsense...u can go to school but u can't buy class... a tout is a tout ...take him off the gutter but the gutter will always b in him... only local girls will accept him... u c the way cuppy parked toutish zlatan , thats cos she has class...any woman from a classy home can never have anything to do with touts , if u like make over a billion...only hungry street rats models will accept him... those from clean reputable classy homes will not ... I guess u are one of those streets

Besides ...name one classy woman that is married to our toutish celebs... they are low lives , hood rats , hustlers forming porsh ... thats y they are mostly baby mamas

Nawa oooo....ur matter no be here oooo.....

Oritse femi and Zlatan na selfmade ooo....Dj cuppy,Dj xclusive and Davido rose under the influence of their Parents wealths so stop the comparison......

Guess u dont know dat even Dangote was once a street hawker?....

E get wetin u dey miss....Mc oluomo no be buttty but him kids na buttty.....

Dangote no be Buttty but him kids na Butttyy.....

Oritse Femi na street but his kids can never be Street like wise Charlie boy.....

Hope u understood?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by omoadeleye(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
internationalman:
So how did he know her puna smells like dawa dawa or has he tasted it also?

When you rant about accusations levelled against you on social media you keep complicating things more than usual..

I'm sure he's a Nairalander; sounds like the kind of comment Nairalander Rep pillers extremist would make

Very childish

Modified : So his friend told him about the odour of the puna and he has to say it out..

In fact he's not childish rather he's childish immature tata

Maybe he got feedbacks from her fvckers
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by aspiring44: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mayng01:

Some people could be so rich , but lack good manners.
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Fairytalessss(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Crownwahley:
Abeg what is dawa dawa?

I’m asking for a friend
Fermented locust beans is a common traditional condiment
in Nigeria, and other West African countries. We call it “iru”
in Yoruba land, it is called “dawa dawa” in Hausa, and “ogiri
okpe” in Igbo. It is also known as “sumbala”, “netetou”, and
“kainda” in some parts of Africa. Most traditional stews,
sauces and soups will not be complete without this pungent
condiment.

Locust beans are seeds obtained from the pods of the
African locust tree; Parkia biglobosa, which belongs to the
family Mimosaceae. African locust bean is sometimes called
carob because of the similarities in appearance, but they are
different from each other. Carob comes from Ceratonia
siliqua tree, which is typically found in the Mediterranean. It
is also called Mediterranean locust beans, which explains
the confusion between the two.

Mediterranean and African locust beans are used differently.
Mediterranean locust beans pods are dried and processed
into carob powder which could be used as an alternative to
cocoa powder. Carob bean gum is also used to make
thickeners and stabilisers for the Food Industry. Most of the
parts of the African locust beans are utilised as food in
some form or the other in West Africa, with the most
prominent being the seeds. These are fermented into the
condiment, iru (dawa dawa). The yellow pulp contained in
the pod is very sweet and is also eaten.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by Freemasonry: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is how irresponsible men talk.
Him wey dey talk fit dey smell pass soakaway.
Stupid boy.
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by DSC7: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
King44:
na 2010 that Oritse has been making money and gathering stable fame from way back thanks to his ability to sing well and sing what people would like to hear.

That kara olosho had better keep that trash can closed.

Kara wan sha use the niggahhh shine but she miss road....

Street boys no too balance upstairs asweargad...

I remember the guy back den fr K.D 2002....he no dey waste time give Wahala problem.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by bbankky: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Omo! No be small thing o grin
Re: Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell by EndRape2(f): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mumu senseless fool.

quote author=Walkee post=98960680]That was how I brought my female friend home and started fuccking, this thing was smelling like Ugbore(locust beans) I couldn't even keep erection for 40 seconds.
The idiot will now be thinking I'm Usain bolt [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.