Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group (31774 Views)

“He Is Not Nigerian, Can’t Contest For President” – Group drags Atiku to Court / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
olaolaking:
No body is guaranteed! Even the person you support. You wouldn't know unless you give him a chance

I don't support anybody. If Tinubu isn't guaranteed & u don't no if he will deliver good governance for nigeria as president, why then are u advocating that he should be president?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
drlateef:

You need to taste the pudding before you know it’s quality. Previous experience speaks well for him. If Obasonjo could not liquidate Lagos State due to bitterness, then Tinubu could help Nigeria sail out of trouble like he did for Lagos State.

Since u have tasted d pudding before and u no it's quality, then u shouldn't have any problems answering this question:

"How does all u have written translate to good governance under a Tinubu presidency?"
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by bejeria101(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tinubu doesn't deserve to be Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by drlateef: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u have tasted d pudding before and u no it's quality, then u shouldn't have any problems answering this question:

"How does all u have written translate to good governance under a Tinubu presidency?"

I don’t have a crystal ball to gaze into the future but I know his past. He did well for Lagos and all Lagosians know that. He solidified the foundation for better Lagos. This Lagos state is the envy of all other states in Nigeria and Tinubu contributed immensely to that. Yes he might have also benefitted from the system. But how many politicians in Nigeria ever built a good system, talk of less of benefiting from it? Most politicians come to destroy and steal. But he came to build and benefitted from what he built. That’s the truth about Tinubu. My hope is that he can translate the same to Nigeria at large. Buhari has disappointed me with his behaviour and character which is not what we used to know. But he has tried in infrastructure through Amaechi and Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by CodeTemplar: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brendaniel:

If all his efforts ended up making the average Nigerian poorer then he doesn't deserve to be president

If you did not understand this, then I don't think you even understood what I wrote, I stand with my statement and not what you think I should think, you are telling me that I should say I don't believe in him, this man has ruled before and what did he do, before Buhari came to power I believed in him so much, but after his first years, he proved he is not worth it, same thing goes to tinubu and every other politician who has handled an office, they only ended making the average Nigerian poorer, so this is not about believe, it is a tested fact, so shove your believe down your throat because it has nothing to do with believe....
Seem you have a specific alternative in mind but cannot mention his or her name? Why not mention that person who wouldn't have made Nigerians as poor as they are now and let's see. I doubt anybody who ever occupied a public office will have a better chance than Tinubu here. No state gov is performing anything special.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
drlateef:

I don’t have a crystal ball to gaze into the future but I know his past. He did well for Lagos and all Lagosians know that. He solidified the foundation for better Lagos. This Lagos state is the envy of all other states in Nigeria and Tinubu contributed immensely to that. Yes he might have also benefitted from the system. But how many politicians in Nigeria ever built a good system, talk of less of benefiting from it? Most politicians come to destroy and steal. But he came to build and benefitted from what he built. That’s the truth about Tinubu. My hope is that he can translate the same to Nigeria at large. Buhari has disappointed me with his behaviour and character which is not what we used to know. But he has tried in infrastructure through Amaechi and Fashola.

U said u have tasted d pudding before and u no Tinubus quality. Upon asking u this question below:

Your story has changed to u don't have a crystal ball to gaze into d future. Since u no Tinubus past, then u should be able to answer my question without any fuss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by olaolaking: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't support anybody. If Tinubu isn't guaranteed & u don't no if he will deliver good governance for nigeria as president, why then are u advocating that he should be president?
I am not advocating. I don't vote. I never voted before. Your hatred for Tinubu is what I am trying to correct you for. For everyone who is eyeing that position, he is seems to have a better chance when you consider his status politically.

Which other person can match him for now?

Are you aware that GEJ is about to cross? Face the reality. There is a difference between reality and what you like. The reality is that Tinubu stands a better chance than whoever for now even if you don't like/want it
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by VaselineCrew: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
extol1:

I don't think I have done bad by asking this question, he or she might mention a person that my mind might forget.
is it not the same brilliant person that Nigeria choose into power that has led us into trouble. abeggi

but naija has a lot of brilliant people na, but we have not been electing them bro
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Brendaniel: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Seem you have a specific alternative in mind but cannot mention his or her name? Why not mention that person who wouldn't have made Nigerians as poor as they are now and let's see. I doubt anybody who ever occupied a public office will have a better chance than Tinubu here. No state gov is performing anything special.

To tell you the truth Bro, I do not have anybody in mind right now, I don't even have an expectation for Nigerian politics for 2023, I just believe let God's will be done, for now I'm done with Nigerian politics, the country to me is going in the direction of disintegration, though I'm not saying it is going to disintegrate but the uncertainty of Nigeria still been a nation by 2023 is very high, to me there is no institution right now one can lean on to to uphold the structural integrity of the nation, security, judiciary, health and so on, even the economic aspect is failing on a daily basis, and looking at the people in charge right now handling the country till 2023, I just say to myself let God's will be done for Nigeria, In 2019 I was really surprised that they returned the same government to power, I already saw all these coming, Bro to me for now Nigeria is gone, I don't believe in Nigeria anymore I don't even feel like a Nigerian anymore, this is not about Biafra, the damage this government has done is enormous, I wish I had the kind of resources to do somethings in this country but then God knows best, for now I'm only observing...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
olaolaking:
I am not advocating. I don't vote. I never voted before. Your hatred for Tinubu is what I am trying to correct you for. For everyone who is eyeing that position, he is seems to have a better chance when you consider his status politically.

Which other person can match him for now?

Are you aware that GEJ is about to cross? Face the reality. There is a difference between reality and what you like. The reality is that Tinubu stands a better chance than whoever for now even if you don't like/want it

1. Can u pls identify d hatred for Tinubu in this question?:

"After he has succeeded in defeating everyone during election, how will he ensure good governance?"
2. Since u love Tinubu, then answering d question shouldn't be a problem for u.

3. I didn't ask u about who whether Tinubu has a better chance or not. D question I asked is very simple & unambiguous:

"After he has succeeded in defeating everyone during election, how will he ensure good governance?"
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Trash.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
1Dray:

You na woman you be na, abi?
sense of humor una no get
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by 12345baba(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Woman wrapper
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Anthonyola(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
WHY NOT INVEST IN LAGOS LANDS?
Property investment is a priority for every visionaries, it goes beyond immediate gains to solving generational challenges.

Today we are talking about investing in a location that is 100% guaranteed on returns on investment with a 50% capital growth on the 4th week of initiation of investment.

Can we remember the cost of a plot of land in Lekki phase1, 2 & Ikate some years back? Can you compare with today’s price? Land appreciation is Unbeatable.

Ibeju-Lekki is going to be the heart of Lagos soon with the ongoing project:

 FREE TRADE ZONE
 DANGOTE REFINERY
 2 DEEP SEA PORT
 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
 LA CAMPAIGNE TROPICANA BEACH AND RESORT etc
I believe that buying the future starts with buying what can cater for the future.
I believe you/your family will need more money in the future than now.
Brit Property Nigeria Ltd is here to offer you a genuine estate lands. A BRIGHT FUTURE START WITH US!

For Enquiries:
www.britpropertynigerialtd.com
Facebook: anthigpropertieslekki
Instagram: bealandowner
Call/WhatsApp: 07031950067
Anthony (marketer)

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by RioCarputo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
I just like him for his wisdom.... the man too get sense and him no dey talk too much....
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by chaloskyx: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
O REALLY SO THIS IS ALL HE NEEDS TO CONVINCE US HES THE RIGHT MAN TO CHANGE NIGERIA? WHAT A JOKE CALLED A COUNTRY
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by extol1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
VaselineCrew:

but naija has a lot of brilliant people na, but we have not been electing them bro
seriously, that is the problem and has it stand we are yet to be serious

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
"He cannot even stand to see a woman cry.”
Yet he made Bucknor-Akerele cry
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by ledaman: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
F.T.C

For una dream, maybe president of the Tinubu's
family association
grin grin grin
You ppl go just open ur mouth waaa and be spitting nonsense

2023 na for the youth whether you like it or not
Keep deceiving your self .
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fools
Buhari deserves presidency

Dont play with signs and warnings in life.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
ledaman:
Keep deceiving your self .

You are the one living in a past glory believe me ego shock you when we take over in 2023.

#2023 is 4 the youth
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Jonathan39: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mark this, by 2023, Tinubu will overthrow MC oluomo and become the President of NURTW grin grin
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Jaykay33(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Person wey dem dey ridicule you said is getting attention cheesy

I know one tinubu girlfriend , she lives lawal street, oregun, ikeja Lagos .

Smile's prince do u stay close to lawal street? Because I stay der too
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by ledaman: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
HORLADSTAR:

You are the one living in a past glory believe me ego shock you when we take over in 2023.

#2023 is 4 the youth
I guess you think is class rep issue they discussing about!
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
ledaman:
I guess you think is class rep issue they discussing about!
just relax baba,e go shock you ajeh
plans are going underground

Na film e go be for ur eye
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by mentored: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by witworth(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
REASONS WHY I DESERVE TO BE PRESIDENT.
am a bonafide Nigerian citizen with a verified national ID card, idenfied state of origin cartificate with at least an earned and well deserved qualified O'level result,
And zero crime record.
So... Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Coinbased: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Your choice
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by dedunji: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Is he not a president in Lagos .He is already a president of Oduduwa kingdom Nig limited
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by olaolaking: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
lexy2014:

1. Can u pls identify d hatred for Tinubu in this question?:

2. Since u love Tinubu, then answering d question shouldn't be a problem for u.

3. I didn't ask u about who whether Tinubu has a better chance or not. D question I asked is very simple & unambiguous:

1. There was an original statement that I referred to. Not the question.

2. Did I mention to you that I love Tinubu, what made you think that I love him? I only stated my observation about him and the true state of things about present Nigeria politics.

3. I am only stating my observation which I think you may not like. But I feel you don't want to accept the fact because it doesn't go with what you want to hear.

4. Why are you directing such question to me? Am I Tinubu? Because I said he has a better chance to win? I think the best you can do is to argue that he doesn't has a better chance to win and tell me the reason. Direct that question to Tinubu.

Thanks
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by ofiko123(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
2023 is going to very interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.