Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group (31783 Views)

“He Is Not Nigerian, Can’t Contest For President” – Group drags Atiku to Court / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by aalangel(f): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mtchewww....
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by kingshrd: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good govt no dey hungry una for this country why are we bent on recycling this old hags that have not improved any thing in this country in the past 20 years stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by ochibaoda: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
If not madness who will be thinking Tinubu a Muslim from South will pick a VP from north another Muslim to govern Nigeria. If you people are interested in eating his money, let it be so. But BAT cannot be president of Niga
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
But he can stand to see innocent civilian men lost their lives at Lekki Toll Gate... Madness!!!!
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by TruthinAction: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2021
But he doesn't care about what the herdsmen are doing to his people. We are tired of these old men. They should please leave the stage for younger and intelligent people.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2021
olaolaking:

1. There was an original statement that I referred to. Not the question.

2. Did I mention to you that I love Tinubu, what made you think that I love him? I only stated my observation about him and the true state of things about present Nigeria politics.

3. I am only stating my observation which I think you may not like. But I feel you don't want to accept the fact because it doesn't go with what you want to hear.

4. Why are you directing such question to me? Am I Tinubu? Because I said he has a better chance to win? I think the best you can do is to argue that he doesn't has a better chance to win and tell me the reason. Direct that question to Tinubu.

Thanks

1. Pls quote verbatim the "original statement that you referred to".

2. Since u said that I hate Tinubu, invariably u love him. Or are u also a Tinubu hater?

3. I didn't ask u for observation about what I will like or not like. This is what I asked:

""After he has succeeded in defeating everyone during election, how will he ensure good governance?"

4. Why shouldn't I ask u. Is it Tinubu that on nairaland that he will defeat people's grandfather's and generations put together in an election? Or is it u who said it? Can't u take responsibility for your words?:

"After he has succeeded in defeating everyone during election, how will he ensure good governance?"
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 12, 2021
And this is what all the stories of “Fulani Herdsmen” in the SW is about. Tinubu’s dream to be president.

It will never happen by the grace of God. We don’t want him or Atiku they have looted enough.

Bring a fresh face with performance and not willing to scatter the country in the name of political ambitions.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by olaolaking: 3:02am On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

1. Pls quote verbatim the "original statement that you referred to".

2. Since u said that I hate Tinubu, invariably u love him. Or are u also a Tinubu hater?

3. I didn't ask u for observation about what I will like or not like. This is what I asked:

""After he has succeeded in defeating everyone during election, how will he ensure good governance?"

4. Why shouldn't I ask u. Is it Tinubu that on nairaland that he will defeat people's grandfather's and generations put together in an election? Or is it u who said it? Can't u take responsibility for your words?:

"After he has succeeded in defeating everyone during election, how will he ensure good governance?"
OH, so you don't know the original statement that I responded to, which also means that it wasn't you I quoted at first ? That means you just entered the discussion as a foreign body. If that is the case, I can't help in repeating the original statement. So sorry. The person I responded to understand better and that is good for me.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by orisa37: 3:09am On Feb 12, 2021
NIGERIA WOMEN ARE CRYING NOT REMI TINUBU.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 12, 2021
God will not let Tinubu to occupy these space again
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2021
olaolaking:
OH, so you don't know the original statement that I responded to, which also means that it wasn't you I quoted at first ? That means you just entered the discussion as a foreign body. If that is the case, I can't help in repeating the original statement. So sorry. The person I responded to understand better and that is good for me.

We are all "foreign bodies" on nairaland. Don't tell u aren't aware that that is how d forum is designed. Meanwhile,

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by olaolaking: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

We are all "foreign bodies" on nairaland. Don't tell u aren't aware that that is how d forum is designed. Meanwhile,

Tinubu will win anybody as at today. If you like ask 14 questions.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2021
olaolaking:
Tinubu will win anybody as at today. If you like ask 14 questions.

I didn't ask u if he will win or not win. This is what I asked. Just one simple question, not 14:

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by olaolaking: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if he will win or not win. This is what I asked. Just one simple question, not 14:

Did I mention anything like "good governance" in my statement? If no your question is irrelevant
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2021
olaolaking:
Did I mention anything like "good governance" in my statement? If no your question is irrelevant

U don't need to mention anything like "good governance". Based on what u have said above, what is d essence of winning an election?

Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by olaolaking: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U don't need to mention anything like "good governance". Based on what u have said above, what is d essence of winning an election?

Then ask again sir
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
olaolaking:
Then ask again sir

With all your praises of Tinubu and how he is unbeatable in an election, u mean u can't tell us what he will do after d election he wins?

Can u separate winning an election from good governance?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Danzakidakura(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2021
But he can stand to see the blood of his people flow like a river in his native land
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by olaolaking: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

With all your praises of Tinubu and how he is unbeatable in an election, u mean u can't tell us what he will do after d election he wins?

Can u separate winning an election from good governance?
You have just said it again. "UNBEATABLE" Thanks for confirming that
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by Remix10(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
F.T.C

For una dream, maybe president of the Tinubu's
family association
grin grin grin
You ppl go just open ur mouth waaa and be spitting nonsense

2023 na for the youth whether you like it or not

Who be the youth? where the pesin dey, who is he, lets stop basking in euphoria abeg and get to work
Re: Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
olaolaking:
You have just said it again. "UNBEATABLE" Thanks for confirming that
I am not aware that I confirmed anything. Not sure when a quote became confirmation. Same as before:

Are you saying u can't tell us what Tinubu will do for nigerians after winning an election.

Can u separate election from good governance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.