Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) (35416 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
All These Northern Malians sef
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by fatukay(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
All these titles sef
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by izubext007: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
plateau indigenes are naturally betrayers.....i have done business with them severally........so I'm not surprised. RIP NIGGA

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by aleeyus(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
shiki:
Aboki with killing

dat one no be aboki 0o
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by lilyheaven: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nsogbo,
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by YorubaPrince: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cutezt:
His immediate elder brother Luka was a good friend and course mate back in school. Such a sad story.

Sorry for your loss, bro... cry
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
shiki:
Aboki with killing

That not an aboki but a northern Christian called berom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
those boys at building materials and yango primary school can smoke weed from morning till night.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by zinizta: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
shiki:
Aboki with killing

Jos indigenes

Which one be aboki again?
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
And they are quick to tell you Igbo can kill you for money grin

Shebi both the killer and killeee are igbos grin

Ndi ugwu their face is always looking funny
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Kilishihunter: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Him doing that means be was never his friend
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by oxiide22(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cutezt:
His immediate elder brother Luka was a good friend and course mate back in school. He reported his brother was missing and we all prayed he is found, only to hear days later that he was killed.

Such a sad story.

Jos is gradually becoming the hub of criminality, cultisim, robbery and killings in Nigeria, areas like Apata, Rukuba Road, Busa Buji, Chorbe, Tudun Wada, Gada Biu and a host of others can comfortably rival the most ghetto part of Lagos now. Killing is very easy now, every youth is now stronghearted enough to kill, and the clueless governor only knows how to be the puppet of the northern governors forum. He didn't know he was intentionally selected as one of the few Christians amongst them so as to reduce the complains religious manipulations as the supposed leader who moves the Islamic agenda is a Christian.

Jos roads are all an eyesore now, the governor only patches when the president is coming to the state.

It shall never be well with those who brought this shameless administration into power.

Before any APC urchin quotes me to say rubbish, I am from Plateau State and lived most of my life there.
we know you're from plateau state we know you're a crusader we know you're a Christian jihadist
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by manunitedbabes: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
E shock me shall
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by webizone(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Proffdada:
Chai!

That's not true. An idiotic plan can spell disaster for the idiot.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Brushstrokes20: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Too bad! . The killer must rot in hell!

Life taught me bitterly that I don't have friends but playmates....

# fair weather friends
# FRENEMY
# life lessons
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ola17:
RIP Raymond.

But how many times will this same topic make front page today?

https://www.nairaland.com/6409780/plateau-gateman-kills-buries-tricycle

Lalasticlala

Lol. And you still didn't get the facts right. Raymond was the killer. Mike was the victim.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Polynek(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
As I can't boast of any single friend am cool with it. I love my single and simple lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by VULCAN(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
The most dangerous character trait I know is entitlement. It is the motivation behind almost every evil.

Whether rape, theft, corruption, murder, forgery etc. If you dig deeper you will find that the perpetrator felt they had a right to something that belonged to another.

Monitor people around you for this trait and distance yourself from any one who exhibits same.

Your life may depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
RIP bro, my dad always say to me be careful of your friends especially your own tribes men.

"On December 22, 2020, based on credible intelligence, police detectives attached to the Anwan Rogo Division, Jos, arrested one Mubarak Isah of Angwan Rimi, Jos, in possession of a tricycle with number plate QAP 142 WW, which he was about to dispose of.

These places mentioned above was a no go area back then in Jos after 2001 the Jos religious crises that rock the entire state and metropolis because those places it's a prone area consists of Muslim folks.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Ola17: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. And you still didn't get the facts right. Raymond was the killer. Mike was the victim.

Lol. How could I have missed that.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
shiki:
Aboki with killing
May God forgive you for what you have written
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Yankee101: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you have shady friends or ones that do hard drugs, dump them. You'll avoid regrets later
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Dollanaira: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by aje55393: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
:His immediate elder brother Luka was a good friend and course mate back in school. Such a sad story. that makes you the Chief Mourner R.I.P Young blood
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ola17:

Lol. How could I have missed that.

Psychologists call them Schotomas; mental blind spots.
Happen to everybody multiple times a day, but we don't usually notice them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Ola17: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Psychologists call them Schotomas; mental blind spots.
Happen to everybody multiple times a day, but we don't usually notice them.

We really do learn everyday. Will read up on it.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Am afraid of my friend than my enemy, because I know that before my enemy will hurt me I already know but my friend that is smiling at my face I will surely hit a triple check on that because I don't want any wahala... well he should have paid, nothing is worth dieing for ...
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by bongap1: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Plateau, Benue etc... They're too savage and worse then Fulanis. angry
you know nothing Jon Snow
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Bigfish121(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is the major reason why my circle is very small. Immediately I receive any bank alert,I delete and don't disclose to anybody how much I have.
Very IMPORTANT.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:

That not an aboki but a northern Christian called berom.

Wrong... Berom is just an ethnic group in Plateau state. So you are saying all northern Christians are from d Plateau
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by 400billionman: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Friend killed his friend.

Friend sleeps with friend's wife.

Friends sleeps with friend's fiancee.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by pennyland(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
This guy has register his name on killer squad,RIP Mika Luka Drambi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) / Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.