Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin (47992 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by jumper524(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

Personally, from my research so far, I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of reported criminal cases attributed to Fulani herders are not only false, but malicious and an attempt to frustrate the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for political reasons.

From "Amotekun arrests truckload of armed Fulani herdsmen" to "Fulani herdsmen invaded Wole Soyinka's Home; Soyinka managed to escape".. And then within a minute, the victim or the police will come out to dismiss the report as fake news... Now if this isn't a campaign of calumny, what is?

Make una continue dey play politics. I don't take news of Fulani herdsmen seriously again. In fact, 90% of all the reports are fake!

But Nigeria go better.
that's the problem.
too many false news attached to one correct news.
just like those fake endsars photos.
I don't know what people gain in fueling crisis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

Personally, from my research so far, I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of reported criminal cases attributed to Fulani herders are not only false, but malicious and an attempt to frustrate the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for political reasons.

From "Amotekun arrests truckload of armed Fulani herdsmen" to "Fulani herdsmen invaded Wole Soyinka's Home; Soyinka managed to escape".. And then within a minute, the victim or the police will come out to dismiss the report as fake news... Now if this isn't a campaign of calumny, what is?

Make una continue dey play politics. I don't take news of Fulani herdsmen seriously again. In fact, 90% of all the reports are fake!

But Nigeria go better.

How market?

Kindly present your "research" here. We want to see it.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by GidiCars: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is an exposé video on some of their activities in Ibarapa Ibadan. There is guerilla warfare happening in YORUBA lands.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLAvEEFD-No/?igshid=epvw5a6hk2f7

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
jumper524:
that's the problem.

Please present the true news to debunk the fake. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Fixey: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

Don't be stvpid. Does it have to come to your household before you have sense?

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by BobbieZion(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Karma is already catching up with the killer Fulani herdsmen.

There is now much awareness about their activities and atrocities all over Nigeria..

If they can't arrange their own private ranching for their cows to graze, then there is no place for them anymore in Southern Nigeria.. Correct business men know what it's good for their business..

Ranching or be kicked

This is what u said a few hours ago.
Choose a side please!!

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Don't be surprised that someday,the person that'll save you from the claws of death might be a Fulani man or woman.

I have nothing more to add.
Thank you.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by BobbieZion(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

You wanted to see pics,they have shown you pics,now u are saying another thing.
Or do you want me to send you more pics?
This is what you said,yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Musso16: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

You don’t have sense

8 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Jodano: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
You hardly hear of any tribe in another man's land creating problems accept this people, though they still have good ones among them but I don't know their sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by madridsta007(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

You dont strongly condemn anything.
10 words to "condemn" and 161 words to defend the herdsmen terrorists.
Werey dey disguise. BMC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by olatdove: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
may God save us if we can't save ourselves
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by InvertedHammer: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
/
No big deal.

They were here rejoicing at the proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organization while the jihadists/herdsmen are their political allies. They welcomed them with open arms. I remember the jubilation at Operation Python dance. What is happening in SW is ethnic cleansing and land-grabbing...both worse than the Python dance.

IPOB folks are laughing their tails off now. Enjoy your political alliance with almajiri in peace please. Sorry fellas, you cannot wish the Fulani away. Most areas in SW are gradually and forcefully becoming an emirate before your eyes. A million Sunday Igboho cannot stop the slave-master relationship.

/

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Danzakidakura(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
I remember a write up I read here on nairaland where a Yoruba man says d that Fulani people contribute to Lagos economy more than the ibos
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Danzakidakura:
I remember a write up I read here on nairaland where a Yoruba man says d that Fulani people contribute to Lagos economy more than the ibos

Don't be silly.

Stop trying so hard to attach tribe into everything.

I pity those ones that will want to stretch out this your argument.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Who doesn't know by now that buhari is a TERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by epospiky(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

Stop hiding under the guise of "Nigeria go better" and be spewing trash. Fulani herders have be committing atrocities before PMB came into power. His administration only made them stronger and is causing them to commit more atrocities openly.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by BreconHills(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

"Your research " Can you give some details as to how, when and where this research was conducted? How many people were interviewed and you sifted out anecdote from verified facts? You are looking at a CNN journalist of the year award at the very least.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by President99: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by MsAllison(f): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
DenreleDave:
Nasoooooo
David how are you kiss
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Carlylepneuma: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
y'all can cook up anything just to suit your narrative...
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by SatantheDestroy: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
and i wan marry fulani
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by CaPpaDonNa: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
[s]While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

But Nigeria go better[/s].
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Quality20(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
our fellow southern brothers in d east shd leave tribal n ethnic interest and come to our aid in the west, we all southerners, just like northeast n northwest are d same

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by NOwazobia: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Karma is already catching up with the killer Fulani herdsmen.

There is now much awareness about their activities and atrocities all over Nigeria..

If they can't arrange their own private ranching for their cows to graze, then there is no place for them anymore in Southern Nigeria.. Correct business men know what it's good for their business..

Ranching or be kicked
This one is neither here nor there and he is either here or there. You are the true chronical of confusion. You sucks... Spits

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Quality20(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
and i wan marry fulani
just go ahead, even me too na fulani i de go out with
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Lifestone(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
I thought you have information to dispute this write up from Premium Times.
People like you are the reason why these problems will continue to deteriorate, a pure criminal issue that we should all condemn, you are here politicizing it.
What's my business with PMB, he swore to protect the life and properties of Nigerians irrespective of whether you are Fulani or Yoruba, that's what he should do

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by NOwazobia: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
jumper524:
that's the problem.
Another zombie who couldn't even wipe his anus clean.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Farolo: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
shocked

[s]Karma is already catching up with the killer Fulani herdsmen.

Ranching or be kicked[/s]

Shut up! Where are the cows? Ass licking no longer seems like a good venture?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by ThatFairGuy1: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
hammerDK:
WHILST YORUBA MADE IGBOS THEIR IMAGINERY PROBLEM.

FULANI WAS ACTIVELY TAKING OVER THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND.

IF YOU ASK ME, YORUBA BIGGEST PROBLEM ARE YORUBA MUSLIMS.
Werey
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by MummyD2020(f): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:

Don't get things twisted, we all know those who have been spreading fake news regarding the activities of herdsmen in SW. The reputable media in SW are more cautious of what they post, except the likes of Sahara reporters...

And btw, don't just condemned the activities of the criminal herdsmen in Southern Nigeria, you Northerners should have a family meeting about it and provide a solution on how to end it .

Enough of unnecessary killings because of Cows....

For the first time, I just liked ur comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.