Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin (47973 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by OyinO: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

Personally, from my research so far, I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of reported criminal cases attributed to Fulani herders are not only false, but malicious and an attempt to frustrate the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for political reasons.

From "Amotekun arrests truckload of armed Fulani herdsmen" to "Fulani herdsmen invaded Wole Soyinka's Home; Soyinka managed to escape".. And then within a minute, the victim or the police will come out to dismiss the report as fake news... Now if this isn't a campaign of calumny, what is?

Make una continue dey play politics. I don't take news of Fulani herdsmen seriously again. In fact, 90% of all the reports are fake!

But Nigeria go better.

Keep quiet pls. Your emotional sentiments are irrelevant.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Germi9: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
the book of proverbs says and i quote "A Man who is weak in battle,is weak indeed"
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nawaa ooo.God help us..
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by MansoryMX(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Olawalelead:
We've been living together in peace before Buhari came.

Buhari himself is the destroyer of this great nation...

Wrong statement. Have you heard of the word “Manifest”. Google it and you will know you have been living with demons waiting for the right opportunity to strike at you! Flush all Fulani out of your lands! I repeat!!! Flush all OUT!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by cocolacec(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
hammerDK:
WHILST YORUBA MADE IGBOS THEIR IMAGINERY PROBLEM.

FULANI WAS ACTIVELY TAKING OVER THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND.

IF YOU ASK ME, YORUBA BIGGEST PROBLEM ARE YORUBA MUSLIMS.

Omo Ibo what is your problem with Yoruba muslims.Are yoruba muslims not victims of fulani herdsmen atrocities?

I dont know why Ibos pokenose into Yoruba affairs.Muslims and xtians in Yorubaland are one.If any attack comes on Yoruba muslims,mark my words,Ibos will be held accountable all over Yorubaland.

No Yoruba christian or muslim will ever attack each other,even your Yoruba G.O have Muslim relatives and vice versa.

Face your Biafra ,yoruba have no biz with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by BlackfireX: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Karma is already catching up with the killer Fulani herdsmen.

There is now much awareness about their activities and atrocities all over Nigeria..

If they can't arrange their own private ranching for their cows to graze, then there is no place for them anymore in Southern Nigeria.. Correct business men know what it's good for their business..

Ranching or be kicked

Will you keep quiet there, what evidence do you have that it is Fulani , and not your fellow skull Miners??

Come and President let me see
North 2023
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by amstamon: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigDick70inch:
V
Virginaa
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by zinizta: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

Personally, from my research so far, I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of reported criminal cases attributed to Fulani herders are not only false, but malicious and an attempt to frustrate the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for political reasons.

From "Amotekun arrests truckload of armed Fulani herdsmen" to "Fulani herdsmen invaded Wole Soyinka's Home; Soyinka managed to escape".. And then within a minute, the victim or the police will come out to dismiss the report as fake news... Now if this isn't a campaign of calumny, what is?

Make una continue dey play politics. I don't take news of Fulani herdsmen seriously again. In fact, 90% of all the reports are fake!

But Nigeria go better.

Thunder go fire you
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
So bubu as ptf chairman, has PTI chairman allocated land to Salihu. Schebi una see the role buhari play for the crisis now.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Danzakidakura(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
StacyO:

Don't be silly.

Stop trying so hard to attach tribe into everything.

I pity those ones that will want to stretch out this your argument.
the truth is painful
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by zinizta: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by zinizta: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:

Don't get things twisted, we all know those who have been spreading fake news regarding the activities of herdsmen in SW. The reputable media in SW are more cautious of what they post, except the likes of Sahara reporters...

And btw, don't just condemned the activities of the criminal herdsmen in Southern Nigeria, you Northerners should have a family meeting about it and provide a solution on how to end it .

Enough of unnecessary killings because of Cows....

Who are these idiots on Nairaland nowadays....why should we hold your warped deluded views over photographic evidence?
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by olajizz01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:

Don't get things twisted, we all know those who have been spreading fake news regarding the activities of herdsmen in SW. The reputable media in SW are more cautious of what they post, except the likes of Sahara reporters...

And btw, don't just condemned the activities of the criminal herdsmen in Southern Nigeria, you Northerners should have a family meeting about it and provide a solution on how to end it .

Good,you are now returning to normal state.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Asswipemod: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

By the time you get hit with what is coming your level of seriousness will increase geometrically.

Nigeria go better! I have been hearing this wishful thinking since I was little. Enu o se e o. Thank you.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by moufan: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
you're a fooliiish idioot, bastard
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by BlackBaron: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lol.
What am I reading?!

Will continue to emphasise without education, Pastoralists will become a dangerous problem - they already seized and settled on land outside of their enclave because it belongs to God.

One said Abacha gave them land. angry

I pity Southern States that'll hand out land for ranching. Southerners need to start filling up the vacuum and establish their ranches and whatnot.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by zinizta: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
hammerDK:

We don't segregate over here
..carry your segregation go elsewhere

Muslim or Christian or traditionalist... Yoruba na Yoruba..black man na black man...human race na human race
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by cocolacec(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ernchibyke:
One thing I've come to realize about Islam is, they hardly go against a fellow Islam.
Islamic population in Oyo state is nearing 40%(yoruba Muslim). It ll be tough to let go of this Herdsmen, cos I believe there fellow muslims yoruba brothers are in support.

Uthman Dan Fodio did them more harm than we could imagine.

You are a fool to arrive at the stupid assumption about people you dont know.olori pelebe.
Are Yoruba muslims not victims of Fulani attacks?
Is the Govnr of Oyo state a muslim?

Yorubas are not daft like Ibos(benin slaves) who kill their muslim population thereby creating a divided house in Iboland.Ibos on Nairaland are trying to cause confusion between Yoruba muslims and xtians.If not Ibos will be scapegoat in Yorubaland for trying to two brothers fight.

Muslims are at the forefront of the battle with our brothers irrespective of religion.Fulani war is a tribal war nothing to do with Islam or Xtianity.

Islam and xtianity are religion of slavery,conquest and subjugation,ask the Eastern Europeans about Ottoman empire(Islam)and the Aborigines of Australia about the British genocide.(xtianity)Congo and Africa is another classical examples.Religion is man made.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Kaiser20: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
Olodo researcher without brain, your reports are as useless as cattle poo

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by zinizta: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ernchibyke:
One thing I've come to realize about Islam is, they hardly go against a fellow Islam.
Islamic population in Oyo state is nearing 40%(yoruba Muslim). It ll be tough to let go of this Herdsmen, cos I believe there fellow muslims yoruba brothers are in support.

Uthman Dan Fodio did them more harm than we could imagine.

You sit down for aba market dey concoct theory over Oyo State wey you never visit before why not stick to commenting on topics you have a fair knowledge of....

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Asswipemod: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
hammerDK:

Can you for once in your fufu laden life stop attributing everything as Yoruba vs Igbo. Yorubas have problems, igbos have their own. Stop blaming the Yorubas for your problems, man up and confront them.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Cappoditutti: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
As you think they're taking over Yoruba's ancestral land, so are they taking over Igbo's. Please do your check

hammerDK:

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Asswipemod: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Gondonu:
Meanwhile, IPOB is the threat.Make una continue esp all the zombies saying their oppressors are good people

Go and face Buhari and leave Yoruba out of it.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Asswipemod: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sepetonri:
Yes!! Herdsmen, kill all the men. They are useless.

I hope you know that your people face the same existential threat.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by sparko1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

And from today, because of you and what you just said, you and your family will taste from the agony, until you use your hand to correct your utterance.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by JuanDeDios: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:

What has SR posted about herdsmen that has been proven false?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Dcoy: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
We Don tire for all this cry cry..
Who are they crying to....
The biroms, jukum and bachamas in plateau, taraba and Adamawa, stopped complaining and took up arms to defend themselves, the fulanis respect them till date...
The Yorubas are just complaining and complaining despite their Large population...
Them go cry tire....
Because even if Buhari leaves, these guys will never leave willingly

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Lagoon0: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Karma is already catching up with the killer Fulani herdsmen.

There is now much awareness about their activities and atrocities all over Nigeria..

If they can't arrange their own private ranching for their cows to graze, then there is no place for them anymore in Southern Nigeria.. Correct business men know what it's good for their business..

Ranching or be kicked
I thought yoy said false news. No coacoa farm was burnt?

Had it been you're a Yoruba you're disgrace us. But you aren't and nemesis will catch up on you
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Masterito(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Both you and the person you quoted are part the reasons Nigeria will not grow. Is this all you guys care about?
cocolacec:

Omo Ibo what is your problem with Yoruba muslims.Are yoruba muslims not victims of fulani herdsmen atrocities?

I dont know why Ibos pokenose into Yoruba affairs.Muslims and xtians in Yorubaland are one.If any attack comes on Yoruba muslims,mark my words,Ibos will be held accountable all over Yorubaland.

No Yoruba christian or muslim will ever attack each other,even your Yoruba G.O have Muslim relatives and vice versa.

Face your Biafra ,yoruba have no biz with you guys.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by samsard(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
Console yourself all you want. Do you know how many of these go unreported?
Even my uncle from the village mentioned in passing that the only reason they stay long in farm now is to ensure Fulani don't graze on their crops.
My mom has quarreled severally with herders for grazing on her garden and small farm. The last time I was in a police station there were people reporting herders who grazed on crops

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by kayjay69(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mr Salihu told PREMIUM TIMES that the federal government, during the Sani Abacha junta – “when President Buhari was the PTF chairman” – had converted the land to a grazing area and given it to him. Asked for formal papers, he said they had been burnt when his house was razed. However, some leading Igangan natives insist the land is owned by the state government and remains a reserved area for crop farming.

Whilst reading the report, the above caught my eye and I could not help but comment. We know Mohammadu Buhari and Shehu Yar Adua formed MACBAN. We know Buhari tacitly supports these herdsmen and their activities. What we did not know was the above? Apparently, same Buhari had been using government influence to redistribute South west lands to his kinsmen.

And some idiots will come here to bark One Nigeria, Nigeria must be great. How can this country be great when one group of people have a plan to annihilate every other group trying to coexist within the same space.

Nigeria is a joke. Nigeria is a sham. Nigeria must be split otherwise all of its inhabitants will continue to struggle from generation to generation and the story will not change.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by cocolacec(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Masterito:
Both you and the person you quoted are part the reasons Nigeria will not grow. Is this all you guys care about?
Who needs Nigeria in the first place?.We want to go back to our homogenious society like THE European countries,only them can we be great nations.(Create nations along ethnic lines)

Nigeria is a country of confusion,envy,hate,revenge,anarchy,subjugation and rivalry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.