Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin (48128 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by sapientia(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
[s]While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

Personally, from my research so far, I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of reported criminal cases attributed to Fulani herders are not only false, but malicious and an attempt to frustrate the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for political reasons.

From "Amotekun arrests truckload of armed Fulani herdsmen" to "Fulani herdsmen invaded Wole Soyinka's Home; Soyinka managed to escape".. And then within a minute, the victim or the police will come out to dismiss the report as fake news... Now if this isn't a campaign of calumny, what is?

Make una continue dey play politics. I don't take news of Fulani herdsmen seriously again. In fact, 90% of all the reports are fake!

But Nigeria go better[/s][s][/s].

Paid Anarchist

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by TemmyT002(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

Personally, from my research so far, I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of reported criminal cases attributed to Fulani herders are not only false, but malicious and an attempt to frustrate the government of President Muhammadu Buhari for political reasons.

From "Amotekun arrests truckload of armed Fulani herdsmen" to "Fulani herdsmen invaded Wole Soyinka's Home; Soyinka managed to escape".. And then within a minute, the victim or the police will come out to dismiss the report as fake news... Now if this isn't a campaign of calumny, what is?

Make una continue dey play politics. I don't take news of Fulani herdsmen seriously again. In fact, 90% of all the reports are fake!

But Nigeria go better.

You didn't say anything about this article. I can bet you didn't read it at all.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by NovusHomo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sepetonri:
Yes!! Herdsmen, kill all the men. They are useless.

Will that include all the men in your life, even your DAD?
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Aketi2: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
The SW youth should be ashamed of themselves. They are busy chasing Shukuma the gala hawker back to potopoto region while one small Almajiri boy is setting their cocoa investment worth billions on fire. He even slept with their 45 year old mother.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Asswipemod:

I hope you know that your people face the same existential threat.

Just shift.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
NovusHomo:

Will that include all the men in your life, even your DAD?

Go and ask your father that question.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Organs(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lifestone:

I thought you have information to dispute this write up from Premium Times.
People like you are the reason why these problems will continue to deteriorate, a pure criminal issue that we should all condemn, you are here politicizing it.
What's my business with PMB, he swore to protect the life and properties of Nigerians irrespective of whether you are Fulani or Yoruba, that's what he should do

This is the problem with you and majority of the mofos commenting. The first thing @SilverNorGold did was condemn the atrocities of selected fulanis. However, mumu united folks like you and the rest just want to hate, point finger and keep believing lies because it feeds into your beliefs and mindset. This is plain wrong. We live with fulanis side by side in Kogi and most times when you have fracas and misunderstanding between my people and the fulanis, you find out most times the fulani is right and the villager (my people) are the ones trying to lie and take advantage of the fulanis. Go anywhere in Nigeria, if youre a guest or an outsider, the people will immediately try to take advantage of you, in commerce, in disputes, in anything. Now, don't get me wrong, there are criminal fulanis that are kidnappers, killers, and armed robbers just like you have killers, kidnappers and armed robbers amongst all the other tribal groups in Nigeria. What we have here is pure breakdown of law and order and we have an absent president that is mostly incompetent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Ernchibyke(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
zinizta:

You sit down for aba market dey concoct theory over Oyo State wey you never visit before why not stick to commenting on topics you have a fair knowledge of....
You sure you are not the one assuming here?
Cos I live in Ibadan and work with NTA ibadan.

So?
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Orokojasper(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
While I strongly condemn the evil activities of criminal herdsmen, the constant fake news, destructive propaganda, and all manner of unverified nonsense from the grapevine emanating from the SW media platforms will soon begin to have negative effects on genuine cases, as people will no longer take any news regarding killer herdsmen seriously.

But Nigeria go better.

You be confirm mumu....

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
IDP camps loading
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thunder fire you there! How did you conduct the research? Are you a researcher? If by any means, you made that statement with the intent to deceive and play to the gallery, a literal thunderous lightening shall strike you down.
Case closed.

SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by zinizta: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ernchibyke:

You sure you are not the one assuming here?
Cos I live in Ibadan and work with NTA ibadan.

So?

I work with NTA Ibadan too as the director general...idiot!
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by harborlargy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
With these pictures and narrative reports, you still have the guts to say 90% of the news are fake, malicious...

It is turn by turn.

SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by ridbell01(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
sense we locate you soon. we have over 150 ethnic nationals in the country while every one attributing crimes to them if really them are innocent but you would not understand how deadly these animals are until you have personal experience

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

U are saying this trash because u are fulani.

90% of murders, kidnap and destruction of farmland in nigeria is done by fulani herdsmen, it's a fact

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by SexytorresE(f): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pls by reading the headline, I already got the message . U don't expect me to read all this Epistles wtf? undecided
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by HonLord: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

You must repent ASAP because to you - any news not favourable to Fulani is a propaganda. This 2021 is not 2020; receive it

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by tiwasiaife(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.

Garba Shehu reporting
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by payosehtor(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
Agriculture will flourish in the Southwest and the South as a whole, and there is nothing anybody can do! No Matter what they think they are or where they think they have their Support from!
This seems to me to me like an evil Political plan against Agricultural and Farming Progress here in the South.

Anyways... Maize, Soyabeans, Sorghum and Millet available for sale, Pick up only.
Location -- Kaduna.
Available in hundereds of tonnes, Serious Buyers Only please. See siggy for WhatsApp
Those of us from the Middle belt we don't talk now because, what has been going around us is just going around to places that hitherto regards us as weaklings in dealing with those Fulanis.
call farmers from say Taraba state to tell you what they are still going through until today. HE YOU ARE EXPERIENCING HIKE IN FOOD PRICES, IT'S BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE ACTIVITIES.
we even have a peculiar problem in dealing with them because most communities are Muslim dominated , a religion that regards them as one .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by waleadeagb(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
You love to spill nonsense always. Are you Mad or Stupid? Pick one.....

What's fake news in what's been glaringly confirmed by even your stupid father Buhari.....People like you should be relegated to the gallow of no return. You really don't belong to civilization but should be condemn to the shitholes of farces and maggots....

SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by NovusHomo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sepetonri:

Go and ask your father that question.

Simple question.
Its like saying
"All women are prostitutes".
The sensible question should be:
"Does that include your mother"?.

Biachi you need to think before you type.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Miner13: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
jumper524:
that's the problem.
too many false news attached to one correct news.
just like those fake endsars photos.
I don't know what people gain in fueling crisis.
i don't pray you witness what is going round even silvernorgold. but sometimes what will put in joke or cos of what we stand to loose we decide to paint red effect black.i'm very sure it won't take anything from you if you can be an undercover to any police station,nscdc and local vigilante to see by yourself.instead of typing this gibberish here to warrant all these curses.PLS STOP THIS YOUR COMMENT ABOUT HERDSMEN
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
NovusHomo:

Simple question.
Its like saying
"All women are prostitutes".
The sensible question should be:
"Does that include your mother"?.

Biachi you need to think before you type.

Did you think before typing this? Young man get out of my mention. Now run along and cry like the baby that you are.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Centrepage(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you ask me ooo Yoruba too fear look at ESN now no more news about herders from there Yoruba people should wake up because as it's now what happened in kwara state is about to repeat itself
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Turboking(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But Nigeria go better.
bobo stop talking already, because it's seems sense is far from you
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Coinbased: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Asswipemod: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sepetonri:

Just shift.

Keep quiet! Receive sense!
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by NovusHomo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sepetonri:

Did you think before typing this? Young man get out of my mention. Now run along and cry like the baby that you are.

When you type "Yes!! Herdsmen, kill all the men. They are useless", my question remains, DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR FATHER?
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
NovusHomo:

When you type "Yes!! Herdsmen, kill all the men. They are useless", my question remains, DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR FATHER?
Yes, It includes your father.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Asswipemod:

Keep quiet! Receive sense!
Receive greater sense you foolish boy.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by NovusHomo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sepetonri:

Yes, It includes your father.

You are not thinking, still. I give up, as no one can help you see the stupidity of your situation. You should have thought about your posting, see the idiocy in it and shut up. But fools like you always think they have a point. You want all men to be killed by Fulani herdsmen. If that is your revenge against those who have" offended" you in any way (and one can guess there are many, like pimps and other types of low-lives that might have played some role in your life), why do you target all men? Anyhow, I leave you in the care of God. That is the only solution for your hate towards all men. Good luck to you. You don't have to react; just THINK.
Re: Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
NovusHomo:

You are not thinking, still. I give up, as no one can help you see the stupidity of your situation. You should have thought about your posting, see the idiocy in it and shut up. But fools like you always think they have a point. You want all men to be killed by Fulani herdsmen. If that is your revenge against those who have" offended" you in any way (and one can guess there are many, like pimps and other types of low-lives that might have played some role in your life), why do you target all men? Anyhow, I leave you in the care of God. That is the only solution for your hate towards all men. Good luck to you. You don't have to react; just THINK.
See easy on top my matter, you never start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.