Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt (2635 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
I wish I can slap this mumu now. You are a disgrace to men's folk. As a matter if fact, cut off your dick because you don't deserve to have one. In your foolish mind you were preserving a virgin while another man other men rather were busy fuccking her mercilessly. Spits on you. angry

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Collegelove: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leetika:
So I really don’t know who I have offended my love life Is a course I always fail. I have been seeing this girl since June 2020 but friends before then. She is been a financial burden to me as she doesn’t work, well in my own way I support her, my salary is actually 35k per month here in Abuja hoping it will increase but it didn’t.

Now I am not financially strong but I do my best, this girl borrows money from me claiming family issues But she doesn’t give me back. I give her to the extent that all my savings in PiggyVest turned to 0. She claims she is a virgin Nd no sex rule. I Obliged. And I haven’t cheated even though I was sexually active before I met her. So it is not because of sex I do what I do . Just wanted serious relationship cos I am getting old and pressure to marry is coming already.
Cut long story short she asked me to buy her iPhone 12 for her birthday in February. She made this request in November. I told her I honestly don’t have the money.. we argued I said ok let me give her my iPhone 7 she said nope that her friends are using iPhone 11 upward. Let me try buy iPhone 8 now she say no. She sha said she will settle for iPhone 11 Pro Max . Just to kill the argument I said ok and anytime she brings it up I tell her I am working on it. Deep down I knew I can not raise that money . My salary for 10 months will not even be able to buy the phone. She has been hopeful always saying when are we buying it. Anyways her birthday has passed. I wasn’t around as I traveled but now I am back on Tuesday she called telling me hope I am giving it to her on Sunday that she can’t wait to get it bla bla bla . She was excited . Had to tell her the truth that I don’t have the money yet and she should be patient. She just kept quiet on the phone. Babe what’s up? I asked . She said nothing I want to sleep and she cannot come over to my house this weekend again. Our conversation went from 100 to 0 real quick. I then texted her to calm down that I will try raise the money. Anyways like play like play this girl hasn’t read my message since Tuesday nor pick my calls. Like how can somebody be so insensitive. Ignoring all do times I have helped her financially but a freaking gadget that can be stolen is your problem. Even my salary no dey do me for a whole month . Men are only loved by what they can provide, Nd I do provide to this girl God knows. E pain me sha. Anyways just writing this to ease my pain.
Seriously, you are a wussy. You need to read my book.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
I thank God for my life.. Nolady is using me..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Forget about what she borrowed from you. Can't you see that she's suffering, the poor girl?

As for the iPhones, why can't you borrow the money to buy her an iPhone 12? Do you want her to be disgraced in front of her friends? In fact borrow the money and buy her two in case one develops a fault or she forgets it somewhere. But don't give them to her on valentine's day, she may have already planned to rest on that day. Wait until Monday before you deliver them, or better still, send them earlier, like on Saturday morning.

Please, also don't forget to buy the headphones and apple SmartWatch to match. Try to include flowers, chocolates and a card as well. Factor all these into the loan you are applying for. Other people here might be able to help you with loan apps that you can apply to.

PS remember that she truly loves you, very much. Keep that in mind when your motivation is lacking. Remember to invite me; your good adviser; for the wedding to eat jollof rice and chicken.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Kennytopp55(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
You called this love. I can only give a lady money if I know it's true help and [b] she is supportive to both me or my family and hers [b] .

pls reply your mention bro
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by olasubomi2354: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Sixfeetbelle: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Op, please, come and date me. Even ordinary Umdigi, I will accept gladly tongue cheesy

Seriously though, where do girls find all these guys that will be giving you money as per request bikonu? Where are they located so I can relocate there sharply? Asi na ihe nka aburo ogwu

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Sixfeetbelle: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:

Come, let me use you cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Come, let me use you cheesy cheesy grin
OK m coming.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Kapilta(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy You be mumu seriously and you are of age , how old are you? 23 yrs grin grin A lady you just met messed up you up financially and you are not happy she left A jobless lady looking for expensive phone cheesy cheesy cheesy Why not tell her to go find job and spoil herself? Are you a pikin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please go and Rob to satisfy her request Oniranu, I don't know why some men no get sense lipsrsealed, how can a jobless man say I should buy him expensive phone when he knows my financial ability? I can buy it if I have the money but I would not if that is the reason he will go, I don't damn care!!!! I know that your parents are still waiting for you to give them money, na one mumu you dey spend all your money to sad Koburu ooo
Chai, OP come see your life.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Cowbell521: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy You be mumu seriously and you are of age , how old are you? 23 yrs grin grin A lady you just met messed up you up financially and you are not happy she left A jobless lady looking for expensive phone cheesy cheesy cheesy Why not tell her to go find job and spoil herself? Are you a pikin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please go and Rob to satisfy her request Oniranu, I don't know why some men no get sense lipsrsealed, how can a jobless man say I should buy him expensive phone when he knows my financial ability? I can buy it if I have the money but I would not if that is the reason he will go, I don't damn care!!!! I know that your parents are still waiting for you to give them money, na one mumu you dey spend all your money to sad Koburu ooo
Na 5 yrs that guy be
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Angelacruz: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
to the slap you d hungry me....u used all your saving just to impress a girl who is not even your wife.Continue

u wat to die in poverty. That is not love, love is unconditional. Pls work on your self.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by DSC7: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
Op, please, come and date me. Even ordinary Umdigi, I will accept gladly tongue cheesy

Seriously though, where do girls find all these guys that will be giving you money as per request bikonu? Where are they located so I can relocate there sharply? Asi na ihe nka aburo ogwu

Be like say mugu plenty for FCT...

Oburo ogwu Nwanne...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
op u lack sef worth

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by megatron7: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Eda
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Leetika: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
All these insults just for me.. nairalanders na wa �
first I am not preserving any girl. I don’t see sex as reward of dating. If she no wan do I no go force am.

2nd - yes I earn 35k it’s small I know thanks I will not talk to any woman again until I hit millions abi.

3rd - call it self worth or anything I am just a nice guy I guess ... it’s easy to sit on that keypad out there nd talk say this no fit be u... before meeting this clown Na wetin I dey talk. I just genuinely help people even my close make friends know that . How to set a boundary to how much help I can render without it affecting me is my issue.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by 400billionman: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leetika:
So I really don’t know who I have offended my love life Is a course I always fail. I have been seeing this girl since June 2020 but friends before then. She is been a financial burden to me as she doesn’t work, well in my own way I support her, my salary is actually 35k per month here in Abuja hoping it will increase but it didn’t.

Now I am not financially strong but I do my best, this girl borrows money from me claiming family issues But she doesn’t give me back. I give her to the extent that all my savings in PiggyVest turned to 0. She claims she is a virgin Nd no sex rule. I Obliged. And I haven’t cheated even though I was sexually active before I met her. So it is not because of sex I do what I do . Just wanted serious relationship cos I am getting old and pressure to marry is coming already.
Cut long story short she asked me to buy her iPhone 12 for her birthday in February. She made this request in November. I told her I honestly don’t have the money.. we argued I said ok let me give her my iPhone 7 she said nope that her friends are using iPhone 11 upward. Let me try buy iPhone 8 now she say no. She sha said she will settle for iPhone 11 Pro Max . Just to kill the argument I said ok and anytime she brings it up I tell her I am working on it. Deep down I knew I can not raise that money . My salary for 10 months will not even be able to buy the phone. She has been hopeful always saying when are we buying it. Anyways her birthday has passed. I wasn’t around as I traveled but now I am back on Tuesday she called telling me hope I am giving it to her on Sunday that she can’t wait to get it bla bla bla . She was excited . Had to tell her the truth that I don’t have the money yet and she should be patient. She just kept quiet on the phone. Babe what’s up? I asked . She said nothing I want to sleep and she cannot come over to my house this weekend again. Our conversation went from 100 to 0 real quick. I then texted her to calm down that I will try raise the money. Anyways like play like play this girl hasn’t read my message since Tuesday nor pick my calls. Like how can somebody be so insensitive. Ignoring all do times I have helped her financially but a freaking gadget that can be stolen is your problem. Even my salary no dey do me for a whole month . Men are only loved by what they can provide, Nd I do provide to this girl God knows. E pain me sha. Anyways just writing this to ease my pain.

You are very stupid.

Hahaha.

A Nigerian comedian cannot even use this storyline.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leetika:

Where is that so called your girlfriend? Jesus christ ! Bro are you alright? Are you ok? What wrong with your medulla oblongata? Is the girl crazy? Doesn't she has work to do? You caused it, why did you give her your hard earned money, you must be stupid, you need cane, strokes ..
A girl cook you up and you fall in love foolish love ..
I have been saying this times and number guys wise up don't fall in love with ladies anyhow , be neutral...no matter what she do to impress you, just be neutral..
I phone 11 ko I phone 14 ni...
She is stupid..
Don't you know if you marry her , and if money no dey again, she will dump your ass,
Wetin dey her pussy that is making you crazy?
She will be mocking you in presence of her friends nah, say you are her ATM...
Maga..
And you will think say you are doing it for love...
Who love help..
Guy wise up, you Bleep up big time..

Look at that story of a guy that paid for hotel and they bang her babe crying..mumuish guy...it irritates me..
Please why can't you focus on your life and leave woman by their sides..
Play safe and date out of free girl...
Don't love up too much...pussies kills..

See davido that love chioma like mad...now she don born pikin...
The love have reduced like before..
Love fade I will tell you..
I don dates ladies wella, nothing like love, thank God me I don't fall for those crapz, nah to Bleep Toto and move on..
I have one that said she will come visit me ,
She came ,she didn't spend up to 30minutes ,she told me she is expecting her aunty without knowing that she is an appointment with a guy in the next street, meself I be wise guy..I pretended to concur,..the same guy she is going to meet is my tight friend, i followed her as she is going but she didn't notice, until she enter that street and my guy apartment is the first building in that street, she cornered and enter his apartment..I was like what the Bleep. I called her Line she told me on phone she is in her aunty's house..
I ended the call, I waited like 30 minutes..my friend came outside and saw me asking me what am I doing here that I didn't inform him am coming to his street, I was like telling him nothing.. could you imagine my girlfriend came out from the apartment with wrappers calling my friend to come and eat ,when she saw me she was like ground should open to swallow her...my friend said did I know her ...I just pretended that nope, I left that night..
Thank God I didn't spend money on her .I just act neutral in the relationship ..what of if I have fallen in love with her, I would have go crazy and almost cried that night .
Ogbeni move on with your life.. never fall for love like mumu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by hollarunji08(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
U see this problem ehn, e can never finish
Salary of 35k??
Jobless babe??
Asking for iPhone12??
Omo, ur man is not man @all

O wrong now
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leetika:

You no get sense. I'm sorry if my words are harsh but I can't find any other words that can convey the weight of my irritation at this your post.

You are earning 35k in this deadly era of Covid + Buhari, yet you are telling a jobless person to be patient while you raise money to buy iPhone 11. Even those of us in the corporate world will have to do our accounting well before we think of buying an expensive phone, talkless of a jobless person.

Don't you have a plan for your life? When last did you buy an expensive item for your mum or female sibs (if you have any)? Instead of you to save a little out of the kobo and a half you're earning, you are pampering a leech. See, if you were my younger brother I will slap the taste out of your mouth so that the sense you have refused to get at this your old age will jump in by fire.

The girl in question is not crippled. Let her go and find work so she can buy all the expensive material things she yearns for.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by pretydiva(f): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

What's your favourite drink �? U deserve 2 chilled of Ur favourite RN.... OP is a simp with low self esteem... Couldn't finish the wrote up jare...I just dey shame
Guinness Malta or Chi exotic grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Leetika: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ishilove:

You no get sense. I'm sorry if my words are harsh but I can't find any other words that can convey the weight of my irritation at this your post.

You are earning 35k in this deadly era of Covid + Buhari, yet you are telling a jobless person to be patient while you raise money to buy iPhone 11. Even those of us in the corporate world will have to do our accounting well before we think of buying an expensive phone, talkless of a jobless person.

Don't you have a plan for your life? When last did you buy an expensive item for your mum or female sibs (if you have any)? Instead of you to save a little out of the kobo and a half you're earning, you are pampering a leech. See, if you were my younger brother I will slap the taste out of your mouth so that the sense you have refused to get at this your old age will jump in by fire.

The girl in question is not crippled. Let her go and find work so she can buy all the expensive material things she yearns for.

I don get sense na I don move. I have savings stashed somewhere else that I can’t access and I will not access it except in life or dear situation or for emergency . That is my emergency fund and my emergency fund is not doing bad at all. Well I told her about this emergency fund whilst trying to explain the importance of her saving One day and that is the crux of the matter. She asked me to touch it for the phone. I might be stupid in love o but .. I will not touch my emergency fund for no damn girl . It is only money coming in I can touch. So yes I got plans for my life.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leetika:

I don get sense na I don move. I have savings stashed somewhere else that I can’t access and I will not access it except in life or dear situation or for emergency . That is my emergency fund and my emergency fund is not doing bad at all. Well I told her about this emergency fund whilst trying to explain the importance of her saving One day and that is the crux of the matter. She asked me to touch it for the phone. I might be stupid in love o but .. I will not touch my emergency fund for no damn girl . It is only money coming in I can touch. So yes I got plans for my life.
Dia you are.

We move. Las las you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by peacesampson(f): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leetika:

she is not worth it, in for material things so insensitive..let her be

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
For your information...Nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shíiit.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by iRepNaija1: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2021
OP, please ignore the people who are insulting you. It's unfortunate but this woman was using you, just like people can use others. She was familiar with your financial situation and still pressured you to buy her things and used emotional blackmail (e.g. silent treatment, canceling plans last minute, comparing your relationship with that of her friends). It would have been better for you to end the relationship months ago. Going into a relationship based on familial or outside pressure should not come at the risk of your personal and financial well-being and happiness. The woman for you will understand your financial situation and you'll still be able to purchase her budget-friendly but thoughtful gifts.

In the future, please be extra discerning about women who are always asking you to buy them things, items you know are not in your budget. Please pay attention to how she reacts. Then it will easier to cut them loose if you need to end the relationship. Please don't this one experience with this selfish person turn you off to women entirely. Block that girl and never call her back. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Jack005(m): 6:04am On Feb 12, 2021
Mumu!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Leetika: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2021
iRepNaija1:
OP, please ignore the people who are insulting you. It's unfortunate but this woman was using you, just like people can use others. She was familiar with your financial situation and still pressured you to buy her things and used emotional blackmail (e.g. silent treatment, canceling plans last minute, comparing your relationship with that of her friends). It would have been better for you to end the relationship months ago. Going into a relationship based on familial or outside pressure should not come at the risk of your personal and financial well-being and happiness. The woman for you will understand your financial situation and you'll still be able to purchase her budget-friendly but thoughtful gifts.

In the future, please be extra discerning about women who are always asking you to buy them things, items you know are not in your budget. Please pay attention to how she reacts. Then it will easier to cut them loose if you need to end the relationship. Please don't this one experience with this selfish person turn you off to women entirely. Block that girl and never call her back. Good luck.

Thanks man
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Hustle2flex(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Google Briffault's law and understand it very well.you will get the answer.
And since you need some rationality and logic in dealing with women,read 'the rational male' by Rollo Tomasi.
Infact you need to take the red pill or u get ready to watch the same movie in your next relationship.
My 2 cents
Leetika:

Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Dreyton36: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2021
You fvcked up , you didn't try at all

Ordinary iPhone 12 you can't buy for the girl you love

You suppose sell una family house buy the phone idiot

Na you be the first man for naija wey Dodge stray bullet still dey vex join instead to appreciate God and do Thanksgiving
I no even know where una dey get una own mumu degree for sef orishirishi lo po ninu Nigeria

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by Leetika: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Intoboy:

this shit you wrote up her really got me exasperated...

now let's be realistic,dat bitch dat told you she's a virgin ad asked you to wait,do you knw why she didn't give you dat pussy?lemme tell you
she noticed you aren't sensible enof,so she's using you while some random guy enjoys dat virgin pussy.
?

This your insult no be here..update we came back together then early march I did the break up . Promised to buy the iPhone 12 when we got lol but I did one more thing ... I hacked into her WWhatsApp and was receiving raunchy messages from the man. Long story short she was sleeping with her boss a married man sending nudes lol while claiming to me she is a virgin. Confronted her by telling her she should coke get the phone.. Nigga even had the mind to say I should pick a particular color. She came and I dropped my receipt she first of all swore
with her life she didnt cheat lol. As at last week she is begging she wanna see me.. My friends say its time to revenge But naaa Bleep that shit..

No more simping. . finished. Moral of the story don't date a fine broke self entitled broke Nigerian girl. And yes don't simp

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On This New Girl I Just Met. / A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever / Who Know This Fine Orbobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.