Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Blackberry As A Tool For Web Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blackberry As A Tool For Web Development (752 Views)

Which Is The Best Application Tool For Web Development? / Why Has Blogging Become Only A Tool For Making Money? / Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry As A Tool For Web Development by jeshurun07: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2011
Hi,
am presently considering getting a blackberry but i want to find out if i can use a bb as a tool for web development just like i wld use a laptop. although i have read abt webworks but my concern is that all the articles i have read seems to indicate that webworks is good just for developing mobile sites alone which is not gud enuff for me.

Thanx alot
Re: Blackberry As A Tool For Web Development by DualCore1: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
For core web development I dunno how possible that is.

Depending on your model your bb browser can do anything your pc browser can. I use bb torch and it does pretty much everything, the bb bold 3 also does everything. If you want to get an all round bb you should get a bold 3. I see it as the masculine version of the bb torch (which i see being feminine) tongue

Check the blackberry appworld to explore the tools available. The bb has certainly made work a lot easier, I reply emails almost real time (and tht kinda has a wow effect on the client wink ), handle tech support on-the-go and many other woosh things . . . dare i say pinging the babes tongue
Re: Blackberry As A Tool For Web Development by jeshurun07: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
thx man,
it's the hard core web development that am concerned abt 'cos i have seen some tools that really look promising but the techies ard me are saying the processor speed may not just be powerful enuff for web devt. Someone recommended an android  phone and i have done some checking on that and i really am tempted although am yet to see the downside of android phones.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Re: Blackberry As A Tool For Web Development by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
You wan dey code with phone shocked

You no go like sit and code in front of BRT lane ohhhh
Re: Blackberry As A Tool For Web Development by utimatedes(m): 1:33am On Apr 08, 2011
Donpuzo:

You wan dey code with phone shocked

You no go like sit and code in front of BRT lane ohhhh

Thank God you no say make him go code for ashy house.

You no mention your favorite word p***rn

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is This Hosting Company? Www.anchohost.com / The Keywords For December 2011. Use Them And Tell Us Whatz Up / I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.