Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two (26641 Views)

Again, Herdsmen Ambush Villagers, Kill Two In Ogun / Sunday Igboho Burn Down Another Fulani Community In Yewa North Ogun State / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
walahi, l don't like when you label herdsmen as killers.. They are Nigerians. if they kill it's just the way everyone is killing. stop the noise. we must have meat on the table. forget about the dead. focus on the cow meat.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Iykoto86(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
mrkunlex:

https://punchng.com/again-herdsmen-ambush-villagers-kill-two-in-ogun
very unfortunate. But the yorubas hate and envy for the average igbo man is their undoing. The fulani herdsman can never win this war.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Iykoto86(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Skyfornia:
Again!? What is happening??
killings bro.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by ejanla077: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

2015 is six yrs already we can't keep leaving in the past 6yrs

why not think of how we can move forward

let every region come out en mass protest and compel dis demonic govt to restructure dis failed state

I have never been an advocate for secession but if they can't restructure dis dead system maybe everybody should go and ans his father's name

but as an Igbo man I would rather remain a Nigerian than be under the command of that thief and scammer from Isiama Afara Ukwu Umuahia

But as an Igbo man u re better off under a thief and scammer from the sahel desert land... Wat a mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Jaqenhghar: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2021
banmee:
More evidence why I will never go back to that phucked up country.
Except on a misson shey

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Systrom:
My fellow Yorubas. Make we ronu oooo

Ibo no be our problem

We should stop the hate on them

Our main adversaries are Fulani herdsmen

Are you sure you are a Yoruba? How can you say Igbo is not the problem. Igbos has always been the problem of the Yoruba people. Fight them and push them out from your land if you can and leave the peaceful Hausa and Fulani alone.
Fulani are peaceful and loving people. They don't buy your lands or Occupy your markets. They only want to feed their cattle.
Don't mind all these fake news you read from IPOB media
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by banmee(m): 12:47am On Feb 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Except on a misson shey

Lol....you got that right.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 12, 2021
hammerDK:
GRADUALLY SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS THE NEW PLATEAU.

YORUBA MUSLIMS, AFONJA, DO U SEE WAT U PEOPLE CAUSED IN 2015?

They are the ones who have overrun nairaland, providing cover and serving as praise singers and attack dogs for the horror government.
They clapped and salivated as Benue, Plateau and Kaduna were turned into killing fields.

They cheered as Python danced in the southeast.

They cheered as the southeast was shut out of the government.

They cheered as political appointments were skewed.

Then, the screws started being turned, as their appointees were dropped. The VP was sidelined. Until the only thing left was the ambition of one man.

Now that it is a matter of life and death, we hear the MURIC man complaining for the first time: his personal farm was burned down.

Never support evil. It won't spare you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by pacespot(m): 2:09am On Feb 12, 2021
And buhari still has the gut to freeze Sunday igboho account who is fighting this herdsmen menace?
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Antoeni(m): 2:23am On Feb 12, 2021
So Yoruba with All Their JUJU Na For Mouth
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by AFONJACOW(m): 3:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Once BAT quest to Ask rock supersede their own survivor there's no need for Alarm... Fulani herdsmen should continue killing Afonjas
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by AFONJACOW(m): 3:10am On Feb 12, 2021
mrkunlex:
My fellow yoruba people, this is the time to rise up and defend our land from these blood suckers fulani, let's stop these people now from maiming, raping and killing our people like chicken on our own god given land. Let's act now before it will be too late, let's stop giving a fvck about what any person will say bcuz our useless and Fulani ass licking leaders won't do anything to stop this from happening again. Let's defent our land now
I thought unah say ESN are terrorist Organization and should be eliminated, keep forming Ajibo until they reduce unah to zero decimal
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by livinbygrace: 3:16am On Feb 12, 2021
mrkunlex:
My fellow yoruba people, this is the time to rise up and defend our land from these blood suckers fulani, let's stop these people now from maiming, raping and killing our people like chicken on our own god given land. Let's act now before it will be too late, let's stop giving a fvck about what any person will say bcuz our useless and Fulani ass licking leaders won't do anything to stop this from happening again. Let's defent our land now

No,they should not rise up,they should keep sleeping and clapping for this useless fulani government ,that keeps sending the well to do southern youths to prisons and some to exile all in the name of EFCC,POLICE,and now Fulani herdsmen while the almajiris takes over their land.Very insensitive set of human being
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Neddstark: 5:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
Lol...

The fake Neddstark is wailing grin

Fulani herdsmen are not on NL grin

People were killed and I condemned it. Only for you to ridicule me afterwards? You must be a blood thirsty mullah and soon you will feed on your own blood.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by ZhiosonWind: 5:34am On Feb 12, 2021
When will all these end in South west
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Gandollaar(f): 5:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Neddstark:

People were killed and I condemned it. Only for you to ridicule me afterwards? You must be a blood thirsty mullah and soon you will feed on your own blood.
You don't get it? I used to think Igbos wereyour only headache. grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by FanOfMyself: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2021
olukunle50:
The time to fight is now, we shld not wait for our leaders to fight this battle for us, truth is, fulanis dont know the meaning of diplomatic approach, they need force and fight, and we need to give them, and [b]to my South East friends, dont be happy with wat is happening to us in yoruba land, [/b]its affect you too, mind you Ibo plenty for Yoruba land, u av businesses and houses here, what concerns the mouth concerns the nose...its a phase, and it will past, we will return it with force wen the time comes
But some of your people were happy when the python was dancing in Igbo land. Now we have ESN that can fight the Fulani controlled military, how much more the coward killer herdmen that attacks people while they are sleeping.
Seriously, I wish that the SS, SE, SW and some parts of Middle Belt can unite for this cause. "But who will build the bridge"?
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by ThatFairGuy1: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2021
Systrom:
My fellow Yorubas. Make we ronu oooo

Ibo no be our problem

We should stop the hate on them

Our main adversaries are Fulani herdsmen
ibo are equally our enemy, they're hell bent destroying us.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Neddstark: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
You don't get it? I used to think Igbos wereyour only headache. grin

Why would Igbos be my headache. Igbo babe wey I just discharge now after such a wonderful night. I love all tribes. grin
But if una mouth sharp, I return fire for fire grin
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2021
I don't meddle in family matters

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by baddosky1: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2021
mrkunlex:

Chestbeating as usual!

You people can't do nada!

Fulanis are Nigerians so accommodate them peacefully!

Shebi una say na CHANGE una want in 2015 while attacking GEJ and Igbos anyhow?

Be calming down grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by baddosky1: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Neddstark:

Why would Igbos be my headache. Igbo babe wey I just discharge now after such a wonderful night. I love all tribes. grin

While fulani herdsmen are discharging your women with their long koboko unto rape levels and then finally with a bullet! cheesy cheesy

Chest beating! grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by baddosky1: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

ibo is equally our enemy, they're hell bent destroying us.

No go face herdsmen that are finishing you people in your sw region. Be calling Igbos as usual! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by baddosky1: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2021
FanOfMyself:

But some of your people were happy when the python was dancing in Igbo land. Now we have ESN that can fight the Fulani controlled military, how much more the coward killer herdmen that attacks people while they are sleeping.
Seriously, I wish that the SS, SE, SW and some parts of Middle Belt can unite for this cause. "But who will build the bridge"?

SW are on their own! They brought this on themselves so let them face the music!
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by bigcasava1(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Sunday igboho come and save them
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Neddstark: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2021
baddosky1:

While fulani herdsmen are discharging your women with their long koboko unto rape levels and then finally with a bullet! cheesy cheesy

Chest beating! grin grin grin

If that's what happened to your females, accept my sympathy.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by West2019(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Ogonimilitant:
Fake news. Ipob propaganda
tell.us the real news
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Okoroawusa: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Every crime in the country is now being committed by herdsmen. The real criminals have retired
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Omoslim26: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2021
ejanla077:

But as an Igbo man u re better off under a thief and scammer from the sahel desert land... Wat a mugu

Foolishness is a decision you have chosen and I can't help you out

I told one nigga that when God says biafra will come it will never be anchored by a scammer and thief dat has zero positive impact in the life of the ordinary Igbo man

A man dat openly insults his elders and came out to say he respects Hausa is dat one not a typical example of an efulefu

My type of Igbo is different from his own in my type of Igbo you don't openly Insults and ask your elders to keep shut you can chastise and correct them in the confines of your home but you can't do that in public

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Gandollaar(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Neddstark:

Ok o

Just spread the love and not the virus.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Gandollaar(f): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

ibo is equally our enemy, they're hell bent destroying us.
I will destroy Nigeria with the truth...MNK

How many times have the Igbos found even in the remotest parts of your village destroyed your means of livelihood, raped your women and killed your people for being their host?

Why am I even engaging a known troll?

Hiss..

Make I go baff jareh go hustle.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by ThatFairGuy1: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
I will destroy Nigeria with the truth...MNK

How many times have the Igbos found even in the remotest parts of your village destroyed your means of livelihood, raped your women and killed your people for being their host?

Why am I even engaging a known troll?

Hiss..

Make I go baff jareh go hustle.
Go baff, e necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausas Will Not Farm After Killing The Fulanis - Bandit Leader, Turji Bello / Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive / Police Officers Break Ramadan Fasting Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.