Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two (26635 Views)

Again, Herdsmen Ambush Villagers, Kill Two In Ogun / Sunday Igboho Burn Down Another Fulani Community In Yewa North Ogun State / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Neddstark: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
Ok o

Just spread the love and not the virus.

Yes sir
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by BIGKemsey(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Wetin concern me with Afonjas and their herdsmen friends. This is just a romance grin
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Blackdisciple(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Wahala owa.!

While the South West focus on the toll gate matter because no one was armed at the toll
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Millimann: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Systrom:
My fellow Yorubas. Make we ronu oooo

Ibo no be our problem

We should stop the hate on them

Our main adversaries are Fulani herdsmen

No leave them, let them keep hating. The more Igbos are hated, the more they prosper.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Danzakidakura(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Systrom:
My fellow Yorubas. Make we ronu oooo

Ibo no be our problem

We should stop the hate on them

Our main adversaries are Fulani herdsmen
those who plan to push ibos into lagoon, and those who protested that Ibos should leave their land are silent, if South West youths can take protest to their politicians houses and do little damage believe me this useless and senseless killings will stop.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Abdogood(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Do Ogun state have a governor at all?

This is how gradually they will turn SW to war zone. The North will not react to this or condemned this barbaric killing. If Sunday goes after this dudes now, all of them will be reacting like Acid and Base.

Our eye servicing is just too legendary....

Ondo is till the MVP...
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
olukunle50:
The time to fight is now, we shld not wait for our leaders to fight this battle for us, truth is, fulanis dont know the meaning of diplomatic approach, they need force and fight, and we need to give them, and to my South East friends, dont be happy with wat is happening to us in yoruba land, its affect you too, mind you Ibo plenty for Yoruba land, u av businesses and houses here, what concerns the mouth concerns the nose...its a phase, and it will past, we will return it with force wen the time comes

Rubbish. Igbo businesses are suddenly more important than Yoruba lives ? We aren't falling for that cowardly emotional blackmail. Fulanis are killing your peeps and Igbo opinions are suddenly so important to you? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested / Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.