Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,261 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two (26643 Views)

Again, Herdsmen Ambush Villagers, Kill Two In Ogun / Sunday Igboho Burn Down Another Fulani Community In Yewa North Ogun State / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Michaelota: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yorubas and this Coward nature,by the time them finish with una your case go worse pass southern kaduna and jo's people.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by elmessiahs(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
it is said that when a man start dancing in the pathway of the farm, the drummer is not far from him. So the temerity of which this group carryout their impunity shows that it is a calculated attempt to wipe out other groups, which to my understanding is Genocide.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by kechywillz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
South west needs to take the bull by the horn and grow balls and get in behind Sunday igboho,I don't like how south west leaders are treating that young man,they should fight along side with that guy and away all herdsmen ,whether registered or not registered herdsmen coz all herdsmen know there selves
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by elmessiahs(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
it is said that when a man start dancing in the pathway of the farm, the drummer is not far from him. So the temerity of which this group carryout their impunity shows that it is a calculated attempt to wipe out other groups, which to my understanding is Genocide and the government seem not to care by the way the handle the issue
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by johnkey: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
before they reach lagos i for don dey america by God's grace, and pray to move my immediate family to a neighboring country for the main time. we need WAR
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Deserea: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Once a leopard! Always a leopard!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by MsAllison(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
waiting for helinues to come and lend his support for fulani herdsmen

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by bigfish3k: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
olukunle50:
The time to fight is now, we shld not wait for our leaders to fight this battle for us, truth is, fulanis dont know the meaning of diplomatic approach, they need force and fight, and we need to give them, and to my South East friends, dont be happy with wat is happening to us in yoruba land, its affect you too, mind you Ibo plenty for Yoruba land, u av businesses and houses here, what concerns the mouth concerns the nose...its a phase, and it will past, we will return it with force wen the time comes
My problem with you people which has repeated itself severally is that whenever igbos join your fight you go back and betray them by settling with your adversaries which always ends in making a deal to oppress us. Then you start mocking us
'yoruba ronu' comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Carlylepneuma: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Igboho stop sleeping on duty better wake up... the people of Ogun require ur services
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by MsAllison(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
I keep saying this. We may start witnessing another Benue scenario around Yoruba land. What is happening is usually the normal trend.

Yoruba leaders need to take a concrete stand in all these. This is not the time to be divided. And surely not the time for nonsense politics.

All well meaning Nigerians should also lend their voice on these killings. No day passes without a Yoruba blood being shed. How can farmers be courageous to go to their farms under this circumstance?

White collar job workers living in Lagos and coming online to type may not understand what these villagers are passing through.
There is nothing more terrifying than being afraid to go to the bush. This kind of things can scare the hell out of anybody going to the bush. Unfortunately majority of these villagers are largely farmers. How will they feed? How will they pay their kids school fees.

Its a shame when I see Yorubas who believe these happening should be treated with kiddies gloves. Cos of 2023? Are they mad? What did Obasanjo presidency bring you? One reason am mad at politicians. They are the worst set of fo.ols.
blame Tinubu's urchins
I keep saying this
till real Omoluabis start raiding and killing these saboteurs in their midst I'm afraid they won't have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Ihatethemods: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wow...it's getting messier.

See young Kenyan comedian who has unseat Emmanuella and Aunty Success as the new Princess of African comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zcMzjCUHI
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by LadySarah: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
Igboho stop sleeping on duty better wake up... the people of Ogun require ur services

With his accounts frozen?How many of your youths have gone to protest on his behalf?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Finally, Revolution against fulani terrorist herdsmen terrorist invaders loading.....

See their games, when those fulani jihadist herdsmen kill host communities, those in government security outfits will just come for cleaning by taking the corpses away for rituals.

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by pongwa(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
mrkunlex:

https://punchng.com/again-herdsmen-ambush-villagers-kill-two-in-ogun
pay them back in their own coin shikena........I'm drunk abeg
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by banmee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
More evidence why I will never go back to that phucked up country.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
I THINK IT'S TIME WE GO TO OGUN AND HALK ESN

BUY YOUR ESN! BUY YOUR ESN!! AND SAVE GUARD YOUR LAND AND LIFE

Even olive oil and holy water named ESN WILL SALE IN OGUN now grin

Business men oya ooo

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Hmm i will advise all my yoruba brothers to leave ogun state for fulanis and move into IDP camp centres in other part of south west as we wait for UN intervention and evacuation ,cos even sunday igboho cant help us

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Mrbenny001: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
I talk am

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Danzakidakura(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
AlfaB:
picture lalasticlala frankly searching tweeter for a tweet from a farmer debunking this news. grin
you want to denied truth ?
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Okwyjesus(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by nyiamfrank: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Topefolu:
Could this be true sha
For advertising on this thread

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Conrod:
According to helinus the govt spokesman,this is a fake news from the "punch",a known ipob media outlet.
A Land was once known for worshipping God truly and intimately..but when they have allowed themselves to be conquered spiritually and religiously by the so called religion of peace...hmmm..they might as well be conquered physically.Borrowed beliefs and trying to be wannabes doesn't fit them.I weep in my soul.. moving through eko. cry
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by sirp9898(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
one niaja is a must no compromise
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Gandollaar(f): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
toye440:
Awon oba ti gba owo, won lenu ati le soro soke.
Ehnn..buh Where's Amotekun?

Was it not for this same thing you guys took the bulls by the horns and formed Amotekun?

I thought the outfit was combatant in operations.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Gandollaar(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Neddstark:
Land that is not yours, you bastards are killing to dominate it. All we need is a united front, but it is going to be bloody. Both the good and bad herdsmen will pay the price.
Lol...

The fake Neddstark is wailing grin

Fulani herdsmen are not on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Gandollaar(f): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
olukunle50:
The time to fight is now, we shld not wait for our leaders to fight this battle for us, truth is, fulanis dont know the meaning of diplomatic approach, they need force and fight, and we need to give them, and to my South East friends, dont be happy with wat is happening to us in yoruba land, its affect you too, mind you Ibo plenty for Yoruba land, u av businesses and houses here, what concerns the mouth concerns the nose...its a phase, and it will past, we will return it with force wen the time comes
You could have just left out the Igbo part angry
Alapatinrin!! grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by superlicious: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
I foresee a lot of people loosing thier parents, siblings and entire clans. There will be a lot of IDP camps. why can't the yourubas go on a riot, or a protest, why are they silent? I thought the yourubas are strong and brave. Is it not the same Yorubas killing and shooting themselves in Obalende. If Sunday Igboho can chase them out, why can't the whole villagers strategize and chase them. why wait for one man? Go to the bushes, spread yourselfs and fish them out.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Coldie(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fake News
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Lagoon0: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
I keep saying this. We may start witnessing another Benue scenario around Yoruba land. What is happening is usually the normal trend.

Yoruba leaders need to take a concrete stand in all these. This is not the time to be divided. And surely not the time for nonsense politics.

All well meaning Nigerians should also lend their voice on these killings. No day passes without a Yoruba blood being shed. How can farmers be courageous to go to their farms under this circumstance?

White collar job workers living in Lagos and coming online to type may not understand what these villagers are passing through.
There is nothing more terrifying than being afraid to go to the bush. This kind of things can scare the hell out of anybody going to the bush. Unfortunately majority of these villagers are largely farmers. How will they feed? How will they pay their kids school fees.

Its a shame when I see Yorubas who believe these happening should be treated with kiddies gloves. Cos of 2023? Are they mad? What did Obasanjo presidency bring you? One reason am mad at politicians. They are the worst set of fo.ols.
I have notice you're also yoruba from the recent trouble we face. I understand the pain, even Sunday igboho has been silenced .

Oni said his style is different and People are dying. Unless one helineus or northern extraction trying to sow confusion here.

We've sold our tomorrow for politics the type of awolowo/jakande are gone.

What we have are selfish thieves.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Omoslim26: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
hammerDK:
GRADUALLY SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS THE NEW PLATEAU.

YORUBA MUSLIMS, AFONJA, DO U SEE WAT U PEOPLE CAUSED IN 2015?

2015 is six yrs already we can't keep leaving in the past 6yrs

why not think of how we can move forward

let every region come out en mass protest and compel dis demonic govt to restructure dis failed state

I have never been an advocate for secession but if they can't restructure dis dead system maybe everybody should go and ans his father's name

but as an Igbo man I would rather remain a Nigerian than be under the command of that thief and scammer from Isiama Afara Ukwu Umuahia
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by Hamiltonii: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=Iykopee post=98970586]A wise man once said, " where are the cows ". Another wise man equally said, " give up your land for peace to reign ".

Both of these wise men are members of the same clan. Another wise man said Ekiti is your home.
Re: Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two by nedu666: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
superlicious:
I foresee a lot of people loosing thier parents, siblings and entire clans. There will be a lot of IDP camps. why can't the yourubas go on a riot, or a protest, why are they silent? I thought the yourubas are strong and brave. Is it not the same Yorubas killing and shooting themselves in Obalende. If Sunday Igboho can chase them out, why can't the whole villagers strategize and chase them. why wait for one man? Go to the bushes, spread yourselfs and fish them out.

2023 is holding yorubas back. Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.