Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement (33696 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by iamjavadem(m): 4:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Which justice? Who died? Best they could do was present a doctor who said he treated victims of the shooting, no mention of deaths.
ZendayaColeman:
No going back......
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by DCatt: 6:04am On Feb 12, 2021
I really wish Yoruba can nip this in the bud once and for all but how do you deal with what you can't identify?

The #occupylekki is an attempt by the igbos to stand up to Yoruba in their own way and make lekki their own alone and remove everything that reminds them that they are in Yorubaland, the tollgate is one of them. They want to use nice road without paying tolls to Yoruba govt.

Who says you can't mark and cut a territory for yourself in a foreign land when blessed imbecilles don't know how to protect what they have? Now their so called accommodating nature is about to ruin them.

It's no secret that igbos are obsessed with Lagos and their coming out under the guise of #Endsars to burn down the city and had a feel of what Yoruba could do and got away with it, emboldened and cemented it for them that they are close to taking over Lagos. Igbos want to kill Yoruba leaders again, this time the Apc leaders who won't let them rule Lagos. The 2nd Endsars is around the corner and they will keep doing it until they take total control.

Whether Yoruba face it now and take the fight to igbos in every part of Lagos now that they have a tiny chance left at 11.59 or pass it to their children who won't have a fighting chance at all, Yoruba are doneso.

Yoruba have done what no one has done and will see what no one has seen. Yoruba is the only tribe that allows foreigners to troop into their land unrestricted and they are about to pay the price. And even bigger price as the population of the immigrants explodes.

Yoruba have thousands of proverbs but put none to use. This is what I've been saying for years and the more Yoruba wait the bigger the fight they will have to put up. Igbos want to kill a large number of Yoruba in Lagos to get close to seat of power and Yoruba have no choice now than to fight or give up Lagos.
mrfreestuff:

Which masses?"Outsiders" who want to burn Lagos down again.That LASG message is a coded proverb and it is only a Yoruba will fully understand. Ki Olomo kilo fun Omo re. Part of what is not said but won't surprise me is that even charms will be used on those Outsiders who gather to burn down Lagos on that day.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by SIONKPO1(m): 6:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Madmancomment:
Good news kill them all bastardized
Same way your families will be killed and your legs chopped off
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Euegene100001: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2021
god punish u. After many people died and nothing has been done about it . I fully support the protest .
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by rollandben(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2021
both this wrong Nigeria 1999 dead constitution and every Nigeria politicians that makes Nigeria a miserable home for people to stay, in the name of God and of ancestor of this country called Nigeria, all of you will not go down well.
God will frustrates your life, children, and your heaven. una end will be very brutal. Even with all of Yoruba traditional rulers that are compromising yoruba,we knows you all,you guys are badder than Politicians. frustration and agony will end your life one after other. just like the way you inflict poverty, frustration, agony in the lives of Nigeria citizen. SEUN ASEWA, YOU FIT BLOCK ME TODAY IF YOU WISHES.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Blackdisciple(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2021
. Any person or group with such desire to Protest must also bear in mind the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Health Regulations 2021 which prevents any gathering beyond 50 and other safety measures including but not limited to maintaining Social Distancing & the use of face mask.

And what about the NIN office...?

They are scared I thought the government no dey fear na.

Don't reopen the toll we ain't going there , but any attempt to open we move.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by luluman: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2021
kyrian1:
This country is not working
Just because you are warned to beware of the law?
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by luluman: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Thunder fire you Idiot

EWU GAMBIA

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You made nonsense.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by luluman: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
No going back......
Is hindering others from carrying out their legal duties justified?
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by luluman: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Businessboy96:
Alright..please if you have any property for sale contact me, I have access to over 20 active whatsapp group. Thanks
Sell anything, everything on deoconnect. www.deoconnectglobal.com

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by 12inchess: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Attorney General of Lagos doesn't know his job. His job is not to be issuing threats to protesters. If he doesn't understand what it means to be an attorney General or chief Justice of a state then he should better resign. (resign fire... I laff in yinmu)
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by 12inchess: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
luluman:
Is hindering others from carrying out their legal duties justified?

Stop being dumb. Everywhere in the world protest happens and they block road.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Jimasun: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
12inchess:

If dem born you well, block road on Saturday
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Businessboy96: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

A personal property located in Ph. If ur interested, hit me up.
My whatsapp number
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Businessboy96: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:

] i gat dis window blind.. N na 20k I buy am.. Peeps for ekiti no know it value... 3ft n 6ft...chat me on WhatsApp for pic
Chat me on whatsapp 07088382333. Thanks
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Businessboy96: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:

] i gat dis window blind.. N na 20k I buy am.. Peeps for ekiti no know it value... 3ft n 6ft...chat me on WhatsApp for pic
How much do you want to sell,, contact me
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by luluman: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
12inchess:

So because everyone is walking with their arms you too will walk with your arms? Such a mumu. Your Education failed you.And you call yourself 12 inches when you are actually 1cm. Olodo
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Businessboy96:

My whatsapp number

Okay Sir
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Seniorwriter(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Businessboy96:

Lol...No, kitten, please do you have any property you want to sell contact me, I am in over 20 active whatsapp group. Thanks

Instead of helping others sell their Brand / Product / Service(s) why not come up with yours and make good of the over 20whatsapp engagements you have.
BTW I need your services put to play are you on facebook for furthermore details
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@SeniorWriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.