Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option (36556 Views)

Mastercard To Buy Stake In MTN’s $5.2 Billion Fintech Unit / UBA Partners With Mastercard To Reward Loyal Customers With All-expense Paid / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by fedorahat: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
You see that thing called crypto , it will end in premium tears

That, falseprophet1 has seen grin
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by newdawnlive: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
and our mumu leaders still in darkness
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by bamasite2: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
E don set be that!
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by brightdan444(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
were as some once government have banned it #hope day
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Ikpeazukerosene: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
fedorahat:

That fslseprophet1 has seen

Those with more sense than you are already adopting it as a medium of exchange, you are busy talking nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by hotwax: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Buhari and CBN right now grin.

Lolz
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by bluefilm: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
What's the implication?

Is this supposed to be a good news or a bad news?

Will this help niggaz to bypass the crypto restrictions being put in place by the CBN?
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by hotwax: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
fedorahat:

Lolz...do you understand how it works?

If you do, you won't make that comment

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by munachiso58(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
how can i get this card
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by munachiso58(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
hotwax:

Lolz...do you understand how it works?
If you do, you won't make that comment
ask am oooo
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
fedorahat:

exactly, you can even see that mastercard is trying to put the risk on their partner not on them

Master card want their crypto partners to convert customers crypto to traditional currencies before they are sent to Mastercard.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Tectono: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yahoo boys are taking advantage of cryptocurrency. Click on the first on my signature to master how you will be making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by 4ckyou: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:
And Emefiele is busy fooling himself, receiving economic policy instructions from Miyetti Allah.

He's the CBN governor he's not receiving anything, he's doing it on his own accord joor
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by piagetskinner(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
CBN ntoooorrrrr

Nonsense and ingredients
On a second thought.. CBN might exclude naira MasterCard
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Ikpeazukerosene: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
4ckyou:

He's the CBN governor he's not receiving anything, he's doing it on his own accord joor

Look at the CBN circular that caused this nonsense. Did you see the names of those who signed it? Musa and Jimoh.
That paper is the most error-infested document from a public institution I've ever seen in my life.

See your CBN Governor. I'm sure, when they are doing ACF meetings, they call him to serve drinks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shame on CBN. Nigeria is left behind thanks to old archaic leaders.
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Womanizer(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
And so what?
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Zimzy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Our government over the years have not taken action when others do decisively and that why Nigeria way behind others. God save Nigeria!
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by jchioma: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Na wah! The world is leaving us behind o!

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by MT: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
When people read, they should try to digest the information. Mastercard is NOT a country. MasterCard is a technological organisation using its existing technology and infrastructures to "enable" various transactions. It possesses technology to process payment and in the process, make money in form of commission, off the transactions. Whatever happens to your transaction is your headache, they are NOT liable.

If Mastercard gives support to Crypto currency, that DOES NOT eliminate the threats identified by the financial experts across the world. Mastercard is NOT bothered about the threats of Crypto Currencies like the Governors of various Central Banks will see it. MasterCard is focused on bringing in more players to leverage on their existing technology, so as to make more money for the company. It is that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by KingLion007(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good one...quite unfortunate our govt.are Myopic...just too bad
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ohh God let ripple be as big as bitcoin b4 dis year runs out abeg
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by doxijaw: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
I don't see bitcoin becoming the standard ..

One thing we must understand, government's no matter where you find them love control.
Either way, whatever crypto is adopted will still be controlled and remain in the hand's of a few .

Understand this and quit the Jibber jabber about buhari taking us backwards.
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by vioment: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
We dun already dey in line for a month now.

Crypto is not going to replace productivity or hard currency yet or maybe never . It is just a transaction medium.

Learn to know if you can use it to your advantage in a good and non scamming way. Never forget your key.

On a different note, Confession time, 3 years ago, two guys, one Russian and one Georgian, been jam my head as in chop my money, cun dey merry with my loss. Na so, I use different avenue cun link up with them again, I cun work them small unto say crypto Mata; after much much, I cun show them my flexing with the money they been owe me and the extra wey I collect as compensation. God forgive me for that incident sha. Even though say na dem first chop my $6200. Make I cast my Mata, my only sin that year. I rechop their 48k. Time dey before. In 4months, I dun finish work, change my pattern to good things.

I paid evil for evil in that case. Dem been dey use me play and catch cruise. I go call, dem go dey laff me, dey hang up phone for money wey I send dem for goods.
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
instead northerners n there northern senators think the south will use crytocurrency n rig them out of power, hence they label it bad n ask the CBN governor to ban its use in Nigeria!
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by CocoaOla: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Even visa card is going all into crypto
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Tedpgrass: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
bluefilm:
What's the implication?

Is this supposed to be a good news or a bad news?

Will this help niggaz to bypass the crypto restrictions being put in place by the CBN?

Will do

Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Lomprico2: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
and buhari n co dey dull themselves.

bunch of dullards
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by Springboot: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
The day hackers will crash crypto currency, the world population will reduce because people will commit suicide, let's just be careful, don't put all your money in crypto o. Don't forget it is digital and anythjng can happen.
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by DenreleDave(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Openheaven2019

Pls I really need help.... Anti bot has banned me...

Pls how can I connect with you... Email or whatsapp..

Pls save a life... Na by Nance matter.. Plsssss...
Re: Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
LETS GO O...... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / Nigeria Online Football Betting Site What Do You Think??? / Bill Gates Speaks Pidgin English On BBC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.