Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB (876 Views)

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / When Biafra Comes It's Same Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria That Will Run It? / Ipob Executive Abroad Are On Salary ESN Will Be Paid If BIAFRA Comes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2022
When Biafra comes, during citizen registration, you must provide all your social media handle. E get why!
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1590645884911759360

2 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2022
gidgiddy and emergingnation3 are the only true Biafrans on this Zooland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by budaatum: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2022

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Ebi2233: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Ok..
For we Ijaws we will be in Ijaw Republic.. The Ijaw Rep is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda. Ethnicity Ijaw 100 precent.

2 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by joseandgreat: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Explain better.
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by OkutaNla: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2022
Lol. OBI-diots no fit face this guy wey dey oppress and enslave them for Alaigbo, but if na Tinubu matter dem go suddenly grow muscle (like in the image attached) and begin yap their dirty mouths.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by youngbabaj(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2022
I will rather stay in Nigeria, than be a slave in my own father’s land,

6 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by OfoIgbo: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
mazisimonekpa, you better not show up in Biafra, when it is realised, because true Biafrans will lynch you, for joining Buhari in multiplying the difficulties of our people.

No doubt I appreciate the little role you played in the Alaba market saga of a few weeks ago, but the unnecessary sit-at-homes that have led to the deaths of our struggling people, will be punished.
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by lexylaw40: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
They will simply delete their accounts and tell you they never had one.... ipob God no get sense

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
youngbabaj:
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
lexylaw40:
They will simply delete their accounts and tell you they never had one.... ipob God no get sense
we will not allow Saboteur in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:
mazisimonekpa, you better not show up in Biafra, when it is realised, because true Biafrans will lynch you, for joining Buhari in multiplying the difficulties of our people.

No doubt I appreciate the little role you played in the Alaba market saga of a few weeks ago, but the unnecessary sit-at-homes that have led to the deaths of our struggling people, will be punished.
akpa amụ

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Ojiofor: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Good enough Biafra of IPOB and Simon Ekpa ain't coming.
They are just using Biafra to collect donations from gullible folks.
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by OfoIgbo: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
akpa amụ

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Otu a, mechie onu gi

That I am a Biafran does not mean I have to subscribe to your mode of unruly Biafra, or one led by clear inferiors.

I am a Biafran who will be led by intellectual, well-mannered, considerate, soulful and good natured Biafran leaders.

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by nazicartel(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
This Ekpa na fool ooo
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by youngbabaj(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

One day u will open ur lousy mouth and shout God bless Nigeria
Untill then go and get a life
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
No Marxist revolutionary struggle isn't complete without a purge.

This is the best way to instill ones authority over the plebs.

Abeg make Alaigbo Schwartza republic come make we dey chop popcorn for the live horror film that will begin.

2 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
youngbabaj:

Ehn ehn

No refugees from Alaigbo republic allowed.

Once that Schwartza republic is established we are shutting down every road, bridge and bush path leading in and out of it.

You will all be rounded up and sent home to join your people in Dot Republic .

2 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
nazicartel:
This Ekpa na fool ooo

Which fool?

This is your future whether you like it or not and don't think you can claim asylum anywhere in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by youngbabaj(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Ehn ehn

No refugees from Alaigbo republic allowed.

Once that Schwartza republic is established we are shutting down every road, bridge and bush path leading in and out of it.

You will all be rounded up and sent home to join your people in Dot Republic .

Wetin u de talk
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ojiofor:

Good enough Biafra of IPOB and Simon Ekpa ain't coming.
They are just using Biafra to collect donations from gullible folks.

Story.

It has gone out of your hands now.

The north has kick started your expulsion from their midst and are in court seeking a ruling to get the FG to expel you from Nigeria.

The rest of Nigeria will go for a referendum to determine if you stay or go and not the other way round because if we live it to you guys you will reject Biafra .

But since we are fed up with you, its only fair that the rest of Nigeria decides your fate since you are allover the space constituting nuisance .

So get ready for the Igbo referendum that will see to your expulsion just as it happened in Indonesia and Taiwan.

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

E get why .

grin

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Ojiofor: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Story.

It has gone out of your hands now.

The north has kick started your expulsion from their midst and are in court seeking a ruling to get the FG to expel you from Nigeria.

The rest of Nigeria will go for a referendum to determine if you stay or go and not the other way round because if we live it to you guys you will reject Biafra .

But since we are fed up with you, its only fair that the rest of Nigeria decides your fate since you are allover the space constituting nuisance .

So get ready for the Igbo referendum that will see to your expulsion just as it happened in Indonesia and Taiwan.

Did you see how many southern tribes that went to court to be joined in court to be part of the referendum?
If Igbo goes Nigeria s finished even UK knows this.
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Otu a, mechie onu gi

That I am a Biafran does not mean I have to subscribe to your mode of unruly Biafra, or one led by clear inferiors.

I am a Biafran who will be led by intellectual, well-mannered, considerate, soulful and good natured Biafran leaders.

You just made the purge list and will be sent to the long juju shrine for judgement as contained in section 3 of the Biafran Zionist Republic constitution

Pls send name for archiving purposes .

3 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ojiofor:

Did you see how many southern tribes that went to court to be joined in court to be part of the referendum?
If Igbo goes Nigeria s finished even UK knows this.

Story

Qua Ibom took their matter separately to the UN and never joined your useless Zionist slave colony .

Stop attaching .
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Ojiofor: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Story

Qua Ibom took their matter separately to the UN and never joined your useless Zionist slave colony .

Stop attaching .

They are not joining Biafra but wants out of Nigeria too if Igbos should go.
Google it including Ijaw nation.Jewhater go and rest biko.Does hating pay your bills or put food on the table for your family?
If it doesn't you better repent and stop hating on people you never meet in ur life.
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
youngbabaj:

Wetin u de talk

You must get your Biafra whether you like it or not. This Biafra is composed of your five contiguous Igbo states .

All igbos living outside this proposed Igbo containment zone will be rounded up and herded back to the yeast. No exceptions allowed unless to females married to Nigerians.

You will not be allowed to continue to treat your new country like the way you treat your villages which you are absent from.

You are free to move to any nation other than Nigeria but you will not be granted thorough fare or transit visas . Your trips will thus have to be by air route .

Do I make myself clear?

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by kettykin: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lol. OBI-diots no fit face this guy wey dey oppress and enslave them for Alaigbo, but if na Tinubu matter dem go suddenly grow muscle (like in the image attached) and begin yap their dirty mouths.

Muslim Muslim ticket is a bigger threat than that of ipob , ipob can't do anything without the collective will of igbos but Muslim Muslim ticket can move a motion to join ISIS without the knowledge of anyone
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ojiofor:

They are not joining Biafra but wants out of Nigeria too if Igbos should go.
Google it including Ijaw nation.Jewhater go and rest biko.Does hating pay your bills or put food on the table for your family?
If it doesn't you better repent and stop hating on people you never meet in ur life.

Long before your useless misadventure in the form of your rogue nation Biafra, the so-called minorities of the Niger Delta were the first to declare a sovereign nation independent of Nigeria.

We should be telling you idiots good morning .

OSU claiming rubbish above his betters .

2 Likes

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
kettykin:

Muslim Muslim ticket is a bigger threat than that of ipob , ipob can't do anything without the collective will of igbos but Muslim Muslim ticket can move a motion to join ISIS without the knowledge of anyone

Do not worry yourself about Nigerian politics after all you will soon be leaving for good.

1 Like

Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by Ojiofor: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Long before your useless misadventure in the form of your rogue nation Biafra, the so-called minorities of the Niger Delta were the first to declare a sovereign nation independent of Nigeria.

We should be telling you idiots good morning .

OSU claiming rubbish above his betters .

Sometimes I forget to abide by my father's advice to never argue with a madman.
Re: When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB by GodHatesJews: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
OkutaNla:

The average OSU is a tyrant and also highly feral in nature.

It takes tyranny to tame the tyrant .

And their Biafra will be no different than their villages were tyranny and mob rule reigns supreme.

You no see how all of the osus here are rejecting Biafra ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Parade With Biafra Flag As They Shoot Sporadically - VIDEO / Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu / You Can’t ‘use And Dump’ Us Because You Want To Be President, IPOB Tells Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.