Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity (41262 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Ganduje: I Will Be Active In Politics Beyond 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by emmanuel596(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fight go soon start

A house divided among itself can not stand
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Whoknowsme: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Confused set of governors
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by itsRhamzy: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nope he doesn't..

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Moblux(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
inoki247:
You people are confused....

You people don say Bandits is the Northern Version of Niger Delta Militant...

if we ask say wetin dem dey fight for now them no go see anything talk at least we know Niger Delta na bkuz of Oil Buh Bandit we no know....

Haha! Na because Kano Groundnut Pyramid wey disappear nau grin
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Imagine a well known corrupt governor speaking on insecurity.

Gan dollar is compromised. A lot of these bandits are supported by corrupt leaders as they many times are used as political thugs then abandoned but now armed and things go crazy.

He is not being straightforward. Kano is not homogeneous they just come down on anybody that doesn’t fall in line with whatever fake objective Gandollar is selling. Kwankwaso did Kano state a disservice handing over to this.

Thankfully his tenure is almost done and I can assure you he thinks he can run for higher office. Failure.

The leadership need to be investigated and held to account for bandits. That’s how BH started in Borno with SAS and his father. Then they cannot control them and they splinter and spread everywhere. Nothing to do with religion. They are bandits and instruments initiated by ignorant illiterate politicians.

All other regions supporting touts in the name of politics this is a snapshot of your future.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by goldmatrix(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Though Gandollar is a thief sometimes he reasons well. Anyway he's an hausa man not fulani.. Herders heading down south should be stopped completely and immediately. Each state should ranch and get the benefit of it if any. But it supposed to be individual thing..

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Femeto: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Buhari is the problem not these leaders.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by AMBURSAA(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
OK
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by johnisaola(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
thief is talking we must listen,
El Rufai just wait let the idiot finish talking,when fool is talking we shouldn't talk
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by fof1: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Until you northerners tell yourselves the truth, insecurities will still be ravaging the north

ÀND IT WILL SPILL OVER TO D SOUTH...SO IT IS A NATIONAL TRAGEDY PLS.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by fof1: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/ganduje-i-think-el-rufai-doesnt-understand-the-issue-of-insecurity

The Most Honest Opinion on d Herders / Farmers Clash in Nigeria. Am very Surprised...

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
These northern fulani jihadist politicians think everyone is their zombies northern youths.

South south and Southeast territories are one Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by chukwuibuipob: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
sad whosai sad! The short demon only sabi wickedness/demolition
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Elprima(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
I think I quite agree that El-Rufai isn't seeing the big picture.

Ganduje is saying the Foreign Fulani guys are the biggest threat we face as the criminals among them are totally unaccounted for.

Which begs the question why a rail is being constructed to bring more of them in.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Yankee101: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lol

When they begin to fight each other it's a good sign
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by tinsel: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
datola:
Ganduje seems to be more informed.

He is quite an intelligent man.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by pat077: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
the governor with the bullion van pocket is making sense
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Yankee101: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
The moment a foreign Fulani herder invades Nigeria and commits a crime, he would be considered as Nigerian Fulani. Therefore, we need to ban them from entering Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by NwokoloOwa: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dr Ganduje is a bold and intelligent man.

He has his faults but actually nobody is perfect. He has been consistent on banning reckless movements by the Fulani herders even though he is Fulani. El Rufai and likes can NEVER speak against anything concerning Fulanis. Ganduje is even suggesting legislations against grazing by Fulani herders. He is appreciated

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Omihanifa:
El-rufai is very correct. If northern governors are united, this issue of banditry would have been solved long time ago.

How can one explain a situation where by bandits are been pampered by some northern governors undecided while some are doing everything possible to flush them out undecided

What stops the northern governors from going offensive on these guys? The other day the kastina governor paid some groups of bandits 30million to secure the release of Kankara boys.

Even former governor Yari also paid bandits 500k for each AK47 surrendered undecided

All these actions will only encourage so many jobless youths to take to crime. The best solution is for the northern governors to read the riot act and create a law that will ensure that anybody caught kidnapping people, rustling cattle is killed. That will serve as a deterrence.

APC is a house of confusion.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Kaiser20: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
This Elrufai day useless,even Ganduje is more reasonable
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Germi9: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
those herders travelling from the north to south should be banned. Those that are saying they should not be banned from trekking to the southern part of the country for grazing should use their children to do so.”

He said grazing is a national issue and there ought to be a bill from the National Assembly in order to solve the perennial farmer-herder conflict.

someone is eyeing presidency
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by AnanseK(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Miner13:
they should stop foreign fulani from entering the country but you're building rail line to niger. is niger now a state in nigerian?silvernorgold

Fulani Herders will not use trains to travel - are you a learner?
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by AnanseK(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Elprima:
I think I quite agree that El-Rufai isn't seeing the big picture.

Ganduje is saying the Foreign Fulani guys are the biggest threat we face as the criminals among them are totally unaccounted for.

Which begs the question why a rail is being constructed to bring more of them in.

In your small mind you think Fulani herders will load their cows in the train and come to Nigerian cities?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Gunayo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Alabiolade09:
When I wake in Nigeria,I cry everyday
Then don't wake up again now so that you can have peace and sound sleep.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by nicedayontop: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
GamalNasser:
Ganduje has so far proffered all the best solution for the Herdsmen banditry issue
But there grand patron in aso rock tacitly makes them to be stubborn and strong-headed that is why they are killing everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by 400billionman: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Because he claims he doesn't want to pamper terrorists like oga at the top ?
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by orlaglobal234: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Miner13:
they should stop foreign fulani from entering the country but you're building rail line to niger. is niger now a state in nigerian?silvernorgold
God bless you for this your comment you speak my mind
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by blinking001(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
achierosion:
Whatever rocks their boat
Will surely sink yours

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by 400billionman: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
inoki247:
You people are confused....

You people don say Bandits is the Northern Version of Niger Delta Militant...

if we ask say wetin dem dey fight for now them no go see anything talk at least we know Niger Delta na bkuz of Oil Buh Bandit we no know....

That's why they are looking for oil in the north..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.