Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity (41252 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Ganduje: I Will Be Active In Politics Beyond 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Omotaday(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
datola:
Ganduje seems to be more informed.

I am telling you

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by certifiedvik(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
inoki247:
You people are confused....

You people don say Bandits is the Northern Version of Niger Delta Militant...

if we ask say wetin dem dey fight for now them no go see anything talk at least we know Niger Delta na bkuz of Oil Buh Bandit we no know....
Becks of cow
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Omotaday(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
I used to think this Ganduje is just an average northerner governor, but his composure, works and utterance always say otherwise. He is so intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by orlaglobal234: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please Nigerians where is our president wife? did you think that all is well with people in ASO ROCK? I'm begin to believe what people are about dead oo they should tell us what is really going on on ASO ROCK ........WHERE IS AISHA BUHARI NIGERIA FIRST LADY
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Gaskia: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Invest in intelligence and technology. Get drones in there.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by hopexter(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
datola:

I'm surprised too, he also said the truth despite he's a Fulani too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Kingspin(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2021
He is part of the problem

A religious fool
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by dododawa1: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2021
I blamed lord lugard for joining us with the NORTHERN.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:15am On Feb 12, 2021
Asides #Gandollargate, this man is highly intelligent and spoke like a true diplomat and father.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Fascfavy(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2021
the northern governors have to unite and treat banditry as an emergency.

Building houses to accommodate herdsmen in the north is a good idea, they should stop coming down to south.

foreign herdsmen should be deported immediately.

lastly they should stop encouraging crimes by giving money in exchange for criminals surrendering arms or as in the case of kankara boys. they should make and implement strict laws against criminality and banditry. anyone found guilty should be killed immediately.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Fascfavy(m): 12:24am On Feb 12, 2021
hopexter:

I'm surprised too, he also said the truth despite he's a Fulani too undecided

there are still some honest ones among them
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by lanchy: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Of course he does!! He is the Insecurity in the North!!
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by hopexter(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Fascfavy:

there are still some honest ones among them

Ganduje is least expected to be one of the honest ones.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by davidque: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2021
This is the first time I'm hearing sensible from the boo frog of a governor
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by vioment: 1:53am On Feb 12, 2021
I dey with you. He surely seem like he don't, or he is being lead astray by traditional rulers, or he is just a plain tribalist.

Oga El rufai do your job.
Every resident of kaduna is suppose to live in a sane community. Condemn any law that is not the Nigerian law.

Show some leadership wisdom.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by GeneralPula: 3:42am On Feb 12, 2021
fatymore:
undecided if not for that grandollar saga, Ganduje is good

Even with the saga, he has done better than most governors... Except if all I’ve read about him on Nairaland ain’t true..

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by EagleNest(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Where is Buhari in all these brouhaha?

If it is southeast that we're headers, rampaging and kidnapping people as part of cattle rearing business, the whole of Nigeria Army would have gone on offensive and brand them terrorists. But these special ones are their own, and are treated with kids glove, and are called bandits. Deceit is the game! But it won't last for long.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by 001spice: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by 001spice: 6:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Gondonu:
Gandollar only understands dollar stuffing skills but El Rufai is insecurity himself because he paid bandits to stop killing people.So Gandollar is the one misunderstanding El Rufai
Mr man u lack knowledge. U just spill out trash
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by sonofElElyon: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2021
you clearly didn't read through or comprehend what ganduje said. he may be corrupt but on this issue he is right and el rufai is wrong. mass killings go on unabated in kaduna, el rufai keeps supporting nomadic herding in this day and age! he only pays lip service to security when it involves fulanis. his previous statements and lethargic response to killings in his own state is clear evidence! ganduje is right that the fulani should ranch their cattle! ganduje supports building houses for them in the north! so who is right between the two of them?

Omihanifa:
El-rufai is very correct. If northern governors are united, this issue of banditry would have been solved long time ago.

How can one explain a situation where by bandits are been pampered by some northern governors undecided while some are doing everything possible to flush them out undecided

What stops the northern governors from going offensive on these guys? The other day the kastina governor paid some groups of bandits 30million to secure the release of Kankara boys.

Even former governor Yari also paid bandits 500k for each AK47 surrendered undecided

All these actions will only encourage so many jobless youths to take to crime. The best solution is for the northern governors to read the riot act and create a law that will ensure that anybody caught kidnapping people, rustling cattle is killed. That will serve as a deterrence.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2021
All you Northern leaders are ethnically confused.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by BRATISLAVA: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2021
GamalNasser:
Ganduje has so far proffered all the best solution for the Herdsmen banditry issue

To build them free houses? When will other Nigerians going about their personal businesses be built free houses? Why don't they advice the herdsmen to go back to where they have their tents and wells? Surely they really have houses where they come from.

They are becoming a menace because of freebies. The rest are becoming terrorists because of juicy amnesty perks.

Negotiating with terrorists will never go well.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by dederocs(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2021
You Governors can not work cos of greed and eye on public revenue, its shameful the type of leaders people elect.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Tecno66: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/ganduje-i-think-el-rufai-doesnt-understand-the-issue-of-insecurity
This man make sense. I like the word foreign fulani. This is better than Bauchi governor who said all Fulani, whether local or foreign, are all Nigerians.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Reference(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Poor governance everywhere. Nigerians finding it impossible to sit around a table to talk. Everyone has valid points, valid perspectives, but we just cannot aggregate them and dig for information solutions.

Government wants to do a thing and it doea not consult with the people. It just does it and expects immediate tolerance, acceptance and conformity. What does it expect except anarchy.

How many times has government 'townhalled' with the people on insecurity. How many times has it attempted to bring herders and farmers round a table to fashion our progress and peace for all parties for instance. None.

I say it once again. What is the use of government if it cannot perform its basic role of 'organising society'. We live in Nigeria today as if we are not governed or have no government.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by giles14(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/ganduje-i-think-el-rufai-doesnt-understand-the-issue-of-insecurity
hmmmm military training camp and Fulani settlement in one locality. keep it up
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Nychillax(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2021
goldmatrix:
Though Gandollar is a thier sometimes he reasons well. Anyway he's an hausa man not fulani.. Herders heading down south should be stopped completely and immediately. Each state should ranch and get the benefit of it if any. But it supposed to be individual thing..

Lol, I watched his interview yesterday on channestv on this same Fulani herdsmen, he has the best solution and strategy if he is the president, read between the lines from that article and see his efforts so far... He's not hause but Fulani, he said he learned hausa in secondary School. Very much intelligent than overrated first class material El-rufau, truly education is not tantamount to knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by Nychillax(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2021
NwokoloOwa:
Dr Ganduje is a bold and intelligent man.

He has his faults but actually nobody is perfect. He has been consistent on banning reckless movements by the Fulani herders even though he is Fulani. El Rufai and likes can NEVER speak against anything concerning Fulanis. Ganduje is even suggesting legislations against grazing by Fulani herders. He is appreciated

I was impressed yesterday wen I watched his clips on channestv, we barely read about Fulani attrocities in kano despite it's proximity to kaduna State, he handled the issue with care and it works out perfectly for him.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by oyeb15: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for mentioning d Bororos,: The foreign Fulani herders. The real criminals.

They roam with dogs.
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by NwokoloOwa: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nychillax:

I was impressed yesterday wen I watched his clips on channestv, we barely read about Fulani attrocities in kano despite it's proximity to kaduna State, he handled the issue with care and it works out perfectly for him.

Yea. I've been in a function where he spoke extemporaneous for over one hour with a lot of sense
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by SarakiBukola: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Elprima:
I think I quite agree that El-Rufai isn't seeing the big picture.

Ganduje is saying the Foreign Fulani guys are the biggest threat we face as the criminals among them are totally unaccounted for.

Which begs the question why a rail is being constructed to bring more of them in.

Why did they delete all your posts? Did you go to disrespect someone again? shocked
Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by seunmsg(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
datola:

Kano is the most populous state in the north and it is relatively free from the banditry, kidnappings and killings that have engulfed the entire north west. He obviously knows what he’s saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo / Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.